GreenWoods

Benefits of Astral Projections and Lucid Dreams hardly anyone knows about

56 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

To be clear, no one in this forum will ever fulfill even one point of this list

That's already not true because many people on the forum have already taken psychedelics in dreams.

And many other points on the list are also not that difficult like: figuring out the root cause of diseases, whole body orgasms, talking with guides and aliens, doing magick which affects your physical life and projecting to our physical dimension. These should be very attainable.

The other points are more difficult though.

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And Yeah taking drugs on astral realm will not be the same as in "real life". It will just be a memory how it should be, you are not really trippin there.  this can lead to ego death. But that is not the substance in astral realm but because your own mind is doing its thing

The dreamed up substance is of course not the same as a real psychedelic and it itself doesn't cause a mystical experience, it's one's expectation. It doesn't matter whether a dream psychedelic is like one from real life. The important thing is whether it can give you a mystical experience. God can be accessed from every dimension, including the physical, the astral and dreams. So If you have the expectancy that the psychedelic will get you there then it will.

And if you dream up for example LSD and expect it to have the same effects as real LSD, it will. It won't be from real LSD, but what's the difference? 

Though an issue could be that you imagine Nothingness/Love/God rather than experiencing the actual thing. But it is certainly possible to get to the real thing, so if you are aware of the issue and are good at OBEing, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. And perhaps it isn't a problem at all, and you automatically get to the actual 'thing'.

again, taking psychedelic in dream is something complete differnt than in real life. You cannot compare 

It is like eating a Cheeseburger in astral realm something complete different than Real life. It is not the same. You get an experience from your memory how this Cheeseburger should Taste. And that is heavy distorted

You dont know what you are taking about

10 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

And many other points on the list are also not that difficult like: figuring out the root cause of diseases, whole body orgasms, talking with guides and aliens, doing magick which affects your physical life and projecting to our physical dimension. These should be very attainable.

Do you have any idea what are the light orbs (not the ones that appear in photography but orbs visible to the naked eye/in the astral realm)?

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

again, taking psychedelic in dream is something complete differnt than in real life. You cannot compare 

It is like eating a Cheeseburger in astral realm something complete different than Real life. It is not the same. You get an experience from your memory how this Cheeseburger should Taste. And that is heavy distorted

You dont know what you are taking about

So you are basically saying that when taking psychedelics in OBEs you don't actually have a mystical experience but just imagine having one, created by your expectations and memories?

9 minutes ago, Member said:

Do you have any idea what are the light orbs (not the ones that appear in photography but orbs visible to the naked eye/in the astral realm)?

I haven't had any astral projections yet. Orbs around people? Like an aura?

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

MILD

?

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

3 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

spider-like creatures

Can you tell me about this or inform me about all of this, cuz so I've had this experience. it is brown spider like idk what is that after my Psychedelic trip..

When i woke up in the morning i have sleep paralysis and in the window there is strange spider that i saw wants to penetrate our window... i

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

So you are basically saying that when taking psychedelics in OBEs you don't actually have a mystical experience but just imagine having one, created by your expectations and memories?

@GreenWoods

No of course you can have mystical experiences, because you are in a different Stare of consciousness in astral realm. But this Trip is created from your memory. It can lead to mystical experiences.  But doesnt have to

In real life remember some beatutiful Moment or your last 5 meo dmt Trip also can lead to mystical experiences. Quite mundane. It sounds so fancy how you write about. You dont need to astral project to do this

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

. It can lead to mystical experiences.  But doesnt have to

In real life remember some beatutiful Moment or your last 5 meo dmt Trip also can lead to mystical experiences. Quite mundane.

All my research strongly suggests that you can have any mystical experience when out of body and they should have similiar quality and depth as mystical experiences induced from a physical body. 

I've had a few very short nondual dreams and even though they were not lucid, the quality wasn't that much lower than when I took real psychedelics. There are many reports of people having legit deep nondual experiences during OBEs. I don't see why these shouldn't easily be induced by taking dream psychedelics.

I don't really care how to induce a deep mystical experience once out of body, if dream psychedelics don't work, then there should be another way.

4 hours ago, Member said:

No, balls of light similar to the foo fighters. I'm not sure if I saw them in the astral realm though.

hmmm. I read that when you astral project without an astral body then you are seen as a white ball of light by others. Perhaps this is what you've seen. Or perhaps some kind of non-physical ufo

@GreenWoods That is right, they have the same quality. I experienced a near death experience in one OBE. 

Dream psychedelics will work, but different as I say. It is like a flashback

Remember, this whole astral realm is created by your mind. And if you have no memory about a substance, you will not experience anything 

If you take 1 g 5 meo dmt on astral, but just had tried 10 mg maximum in real life, you will just get the 10 mg experience and even that will be quite different but can lead to the same place in the end (ego death).

Still there are practical problems:

• 1. you have just a few seconds / minutes in astral realm,
  • 2. sometimes you are not in your room but somewhere else
  • 3. even if you are in your room, you could be blind. You can walk/fly but seing things is always a problem
  • 4. So even when you are out of body in your room, and you can see things and there is also 5 meo dmt in the near and have enough time to take it, this experience can be so distorted that it is not really close to the real experience.

But try it out for yourself. You need to train almost every night to go out of body, this can take you weeks to months. Very vew people can do this. Therefore I can say, almost noone in this forum can do this stuff (I could do it with a lot of training), You need to invest at least 100 hours if you are a normal person

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Can you tell me about this or inform me about all of this,

I don't know much about these spiders. Perhaps you find something useful on reddit. Type into the search bar sth like: " site:www.reddit.com psychedelics spider (cocoon, web, grid)"

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

, cuz so I've had this experience. it is brown spider like idk what is that after my Psychedelic trip..

When i woke up in the morning i have sleep paralysis and in the window there is strange spider that i saw wants to penetrate our window... i

So it was after the psychedelic trip? Or did you see a spider during the psychedelic trip and afterwards as well?

The spider in the window was most likely your creation and has nothing to do with the Matrix. 

53 minutes ago, OBEler said:

. And if you have no memory about a substance, you will not experience anything 

I guess that most people's mystical experiences during OBEs are deeper than what they have experienced in real life beforehand. Most of those people never took psychedelics, they might have done some meditations with small insights at most. And then have mystical experiences in OBEs. 

So the depth is independent of memory or prior experience. 

During OBEs, you can create mystical experiences from memory alone, but you can just as well go for the real thing. You are God so it doesn't matter where you are, you can always realize it.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

• 1. you have just a few seconds / minutes in astral realm,

Eventually you should be able to have them for longer amounts of time, even when doing something emotionally intense like going nondual.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

• 2. sometimes you are not in your room but somewhere else

The place shouldn't matter though.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

• 3. even if you are in your room, you could be blind. You can walk/fly but seing things is always a problem

Eveytime I have a DEILD I'm blind at the beginning, but after 10-30 seconds I can see. If one is so advanced that he can have mystical experiences, then gaining sight should be fairly easy.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

• 4. So even when you are out of body in your room, and you can see things and there is also 5 meo dmt in the near and have enough time to take it, this experience can be so distorted that it is not really close to the real experience.

What is "real" experience. Having a real nondual experience. As I mentioned, you are God so you should be able to have a "real" nondual experience independent of a memory of a former nondual experience. If you don't rely on memory, distortion shouldn't be an issue.

Another problem is recall. But there are many ways to drastically improve it.

There are indeed many obstacles for having deep nondual experiences in OBEs but I believe they can all be overcome if you are very advanced. And becoming very advanced is attainable if you can get into the Esdaile State.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

But try it out for yourself. You need to train almost every night to go out of body, this can take you weeks to months. Very vew people can do this. Therefore I can say, almost noone in this forum can do this stuff (I could do it with a lot of training), You need to invest at least 100 hours if you are a normal person

Yes, it takes a lot of time. I definitely don't recommend anyone to learn OBEs if you are only interested in enlightenment. Taking psychedelics in real life is FAR easier.

But OBEs have many more benefits. If someone is interested in them, then I believe it's worth learning how to OBE, and attaining enlightenment on the side will be a bonus.

Once you manage to get into the Esdaile State, you have overcome the biggest obstacle. From there on, you should be able to OBE at any time and almost instantly, that will allow you to relatively effortlessly get good at OBE skills (skills after body exit).

You get we wrong. All I said, if you dont know the substance, you will not have a memory about it and taking it in astral realm will not work. Still it can trigger a mystical experience. This mystical experience doesnt need to be experienced before

Eventually you should be able to have them for longer amounts of time, even when doing something emotionally intense like going nondual.

The place shouldn't matter though.

Eveytime I have a DEILD I'm blind at the beginning, but after 10-30 seconds I can see. If one is so advanced that he can have mystical experiences, then gaining sight should be fairly easy.

There are indeed many obstacles for having deep nondual experiences in OBEs but I believe they can all be overcome if you are very advanced. And becoming very advanced is attainable if you can get into the Esdaile State.

Yes if you are very advanced, nothing other I said too. I just pointed at the practical problems, but nothing to overcome.  And of course place is important. You need to be at the place where psychedelica lies in front of you.

Good luck to anyone here on forum, from my own experience it is total possible. Invest time and do it. I wait for your astral trip reports (I still believe no one is patient here on this forum to do this)

14 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

I don't know much about these spiders. Perhaps you find something useful on reddit. Type into the search bar sth like: " site:www.reddit.com psychedelics spider (cocoon, web, grid)"

So it was after the psychedelic trip? Or did you see a spider during the psychedelic trip and afterwards as well?

The spider in the window was most likely your creation and has nothing to do with the Matrix. 

For example, I took psychedelics today, and in the evening I sleep by the next morning I experienced sleep paralysis and I saw the spider like creature, that time it was all random and i am not expecting that to happen, because all i cared that time is consciousness, ,self development and Life Purpose, and that time I don't know Paranormal yet.. or any weird shit.. I don't know that kind of stuffs exist.. and in that time i put that in trash , until this moment that i read the response about spider like creature , now i care ? 

Edited by John Iverson

11 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

The spider in the window was most likely your creation

What do you mean my creature??

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

You get we wrong. All I said, if you dont know the substance, you will not have a memory about it and taking it in astral realm will not work. Still it can trigger a mystical experience. This mystical experience doesnt need to be experienced before

I'm not interested in a certain psychedelic experience but in mystical experiences. As long as a dream psychedelic gives you a mystical experience, it shouldn't matter whether it's the exact same experience you would get if you took that psychedelic in real life.

Though if someone is interested in having let's say a dream LSD trip that is similar to a real life LSD trip without ever having taking LSD, then reading trip reports will probably help a lot.

You need to be at the place where psychedelica lies in front of you.

Or you just materialize it.

(I still believe no one is patient here on this forum to do this)

I guess most of the people on this forum have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours meditating. So we do have some patient people on here.

That time invested in the right OBE practice would yield far more results.

In terms of required time investment, OBE mystical experiences have no chance competing with real psychedelics. While meditative practices have no chance competing with OBE mystical experiences.

@John Iverson So seeing the spider happened once?

When you dream you create your environment. The same way as your subconscious ususally creates a car or a dog, it has created a spider when you were in sleep paralysis. So nothing paranormal about that.

But there is a chance that it wasn't imagined by you but that something real was behind that spider. There are non-organic life forms that sometimes like to startle people while in sleep paralysis. So a non-organic life form might have guessed that you are afraid of spiders and therefore turned into a spider. If you have a fear response, you radiate a lot of that energy outward, and they eat that energy, that's there food. But they can't harm you. They only have as much power as you give them. They are quite pathetic poor creatures. But I guess that it was just your subconscious creation, so no real non-organic life form behind it.

I've been visited by them several times. If they ever visit you, just laugh at them.

And it's very very unlikely that your spider has anything to do with the matrix spiders.