John Iverson

Question for people who make money through their Life purpose or a Creator

16 posts in this topic

This is about money, I have this thought going on right now that people are not going to purchase your products or goods or your invention all the time so you don't have any income in a day, so I'm worried about that cuz the idea of having a purpose is you going to be financially free right? So you can purchase a ticket right a way anytime any day if you want to go abroad so considering what I said about that kind of limitation what's really going on?? Can you tell me what is going on?

13 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

You're confused, that's all I see right now

I am ignorant of something , I don't know what it's like to be in that situation and now because of that i am afraid.. so to brighten up i want an answer i want to have an understanding... understanding is the key

I'm still on my early journey as well with this, doing little projects - I think the idea is to focus on creating and giving value through your products, services, entertainment etc. (Life purpose) and once people see you have something to offer you will start gaining a following of people that will buy your products,services, entertainment etc.  It depends on your circumstances but the point is to enjoy doing your passion, give value to people by doing your passion and they will naturally pay you for it as they see it as valuable.

There might be some days you don't sell anything or get any income. But there will also be times you're asleep and get paid, or on Christmas day when you aren't working.

Don't expect that following your life purpose is going to make you financially free. You should expect that your life purpose isn't going to generate a single dollar for at least the first year. If that means you need to have another job for a while until it takes off, and work on your life purpose in the evenings and on weekends, then so be it.

A purpose doesn't guarantee you are financially free. That's a bonus thing you'll have to achieve on top of your purpose.

If you create great work, people will certainly be eager to buy it as long as they know about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Iverson and also one of the core purpose of life purpose is that you get to share your gifts. Try doing what you love at least one hour a day. 

And Make a strategy to transition into the business. Follow the premortem technique: where you think about the possible failures beforehand and create solutions for them.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A purpose doesn't guarantee you are financially free. That's a bonus thing you'll have to achieve on top of your purpose.

If you create great work, people will certainly be eager to buy it as long as they know about it.

My concern is about while you 're on a day that is plateau, i am worried about not making money every day.

Because in a plateau i am not always creating, most of the day i am in solitude , visualizing , feeling the passion i have, reading a book, maybe if i have a strong will to astral project someday then most of my time is doing astral projection mastering it, building up my skills everyday, practicing, so how am i suppose to deal without an income within a day? While also continuing my lifestyle, Plus practicing game in the evening, and also i have my suvival needs to take care of, 

How about i want to just be in solitude within a week or month ..

What I miss out on here? Is there anything I do not even know yet? That's why I thought like this?

Is that what will going to happen? 

Edited by John Iverson

6 hours ago, Elton said:

@John Iverson and also one of the core purpose of life purpose is that you get to share your gifts. Try doing what you love at least one hour a day. 

And Make a strategy to transition into the business. Follow the premortem technique: where you think about the possible failures beforehand and create solutions for them.

I am going to watch it now

7 hours ago, Yarco said:

There might be some days you don't sell anything or get any income. But there will also be times you're asleep and get paid, or on Christmas day when you aren't working.

Don't expect that following your life purpose is going to make you financially free. You should expect that your life purpose isn't going to generate a single dollar for at least the first year. If that means you need to have another job for a while until it takes off, and work on your life purpose in the evenings and on weekends, then so be it.

My concern is while you are on a plateau and not making money within a day 

On 29-5-2020 at 0:58 PM, John Iverson said:

This is about money, I have this thought going on right now that people are not going to purchase your products or goods or your invention all the time so you don't have any income in a day, so I'm worried about that cuz the idea of having a purpose is you going to be financially free right?

What about savings? 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

15 hours ago, John Iverson said:

My concern is while you are on a plateau and not making money within a day 

Hey John. I think a strategy I found helpful is to have several income streams. Having only one income stream could be drastic. And, not all income streams does not always have to be giving profit every day. Some of my gigs were long-term and takes lots of preparation and practice, not paying off money in the meantime.

2 hours ago, mathieu said:

Hey John. I think a strategy I found helpful is to have several income streams. Having only one income stream could be drastic. And, not all income streams does not always have to be giving profit every day. Some of my gigs were long-term and takes lots of preparation and practice, not paying off money in the meantime.

Can you tell me more, your info is quite vague for me, hm what is income stream? Really? How do you do it? What it's like,  etc etc

18 hours ago, Shiva99 said:

What about savings? 

Still even if i have saving i am anxious about what if the savings gone while i am doing my daily lifestyle and working out my life

50 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Can you tell me more, your info is quite vague for me, hm what is income stream? Really? How do you do it? What it's like,  etc etc

don't be lazy. you can do your research about it.  it's not my duty to put food directly into your mouth. also, beware of the Filipino mentality, lots of toxic stuff around

1 hour ago, mathieu said:

don't be lazy. you can do your research about it.  it's not my duty to put food directly into your mouth. also, beware of the Filipino mentality, lots of toxic stuff around

I'm not lazy, i ask question to understand what you are saying because i'm open to your suggestion .. not just I don't understand it's vague I don't see what you are saying, it's like a dot in a blank canvas, am i going to search that dot? No thanks ? I don't even feel what is the meaning of it and how it could help me.. 

iwant to see your life doing it, or what's that to you, or I don't know just expand what you are saying.. I don't have any idea what you're talking about in that kind of way as of now there is no value for me to research it, i have more important to research..