SamueLSD

Are Others Conscious?

74 posts in this topic

@Someone here What belief have I repeated to you? 

I'm happy to admit that currently solipsism suits whatever I am currently experiencing, I am within my mind, I cannot ( right now ) prove anything outside of it. You can transcend the mind is what I am saying. 

I don't believe anything, I am just open-minded

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

12 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Yes they all exist. Because I experienced them. 

Therefore they are 'made of' consciousness. Which is existence. 

There is a chance I am missing your point :D 

No no, all good.

So you said you "experienced them". When did you experience them? And when do they exist?

5 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Well said

@Someone here We will leave it at that. Arguments about solopsism are lengthy and mindfucky. 

Solipsism is just a word. Truth is not. You should ask solipsism what is self? How can they proof self? Because you feel or see that meaning is you are exist? Lmfao. These are all words. Truth is truth. Not a word, it includes everything and nothing.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@universe Them as in an appearance. I see what you mean, I think. 

@Galyna Ill take that as a "yes" 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Oh boy here we go again lol 

Hahaha ? 

1 hour ago, SamueLSD said:

Although I am not directly experiencing my own Mothers mind, is it true that she ( and other beings alike ) share the same awareness as me? 

Consciousness is infinite, so, is my experience just one phenomenological instance of consciousness ( a human mind ) that simply isn't aware of all the other perspectives of other humans? Or animals? Or beings from different realities? 

If a tree were to fall in a forest without me witnessing it, it wouldn't have really happened. But if I were to go to that location, the tree, of course, would be lying on the ground, as if it had fallen. Whether I was aware of it or not. In the same way, if I were to somehow enter another persons mind, it would definitely exist.

Does it suffice to say "we are all one"?  

Dive into your experience the truth is there to be known. No words our conceptual frameworks can supersede it. Once concepts and thoughts diminish you answer will arise.

Edited by Jacobsrw

1 minute ago, SamueLSD said:

@Someone here What belief have I repeated to you? 

I'm happy to admit that currently solipsism suits whatever I am currently experiencing, I am within my mind, I cannot ( right now ) prove anything outside of it. You can transcend the mind is what I am saying. 

I don't believe anything, I am just open-minded

You stated that what you are is an infinite creative consciousness that is simultaneously creating infinite separate minds.  Is that just a belief and a concept or a direct experience?. Can you experience anything other than your own mind? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here 

If infinity, what I am saying is true.

Now you will ask, "is infinity a concept". Well, yes. Because we are thinking and talking about it.

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

There is a way...ofc....it is exactly what we are doing here.

Prove to me that you are Conscious! 

-Osho

Just now, SamueLSD said:

@Someone here 

If infinity, what I am saying is true.

Now you will ask, "is infinity a concept". Well, yes. Because we are thinking and talking about it.

Thank you. Then it's just a hypothesis unless you verify it. 

-Osho

@Someone here first of, from my focal point or POV you are the agent of my reality, I don’t need to prove you anything because I am the protagonists. This is so funny. Second of all, when I’ll get truly awaken , this would be probably silly and funny at the same time. I am not there yet. 
From your POV I am not real, I don’t exist, however when you realize that you don’t exist either this question will exhaust itself. Think about it for a while, my existence (For your POV) is predicated on your own existence. 
you can only verify it when enlightened, this is the only way out. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Someone here @Someone here   And you can verify it.. 

You should try DMT

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You stated that what you are is an infinite creative consciousness that is simultaneously creating infinite separate minds.  Is that just a belief and a concept or a direct experience?. Can you experience anything other than your own mind? 

You are conscious of me right now right? That your conscious mind includes, your ego, my ego, everything and nothing. Because thats not your mind that’s infinite consciousness. If you say how can be everything and nothing at the same time?, because hot and cold, good and evil, human and god,  if evil is not exist, goodness will be useless. All opposite sides complete each other and when you added them they will be equal to 0, which is nothingness. Such as result of adding infinite positive numbers and negative numbers will be 0. If it includes everything it must be empty. Because if there is no one side of opposite , other side of can not be exist, it will be meaningless.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Prove to me that you are Conscious! 

Prove to yourself that you are Conscious! You can't. The only evidence you have is mental sounds saying that you are conscious. Similar to my words, you're just perceiving them.

@SamueLSD What you're asking is that whether others have independent conscious experiences or not. Well, think about it. If there are no others, then it's all you and your thoughts. But if there are others, then it's also all you and your thoughts. It makes no difference in your direct experience, because even if there are others, they're still you.

Edited by The observer

9 minutes ago, The observer said:

Prove to yourself that you are Conscious! You can't. The only evidence you have is mental sounds saying that you are conscious. Similar to my words, you're just perceiving them.

@SamueLSD What you're asking is that whether others have independent conscious experiences or not. Well, think about it. If there are no others, then it's all you and your thoughts. But if there are others, then it's also all you and your thoughts. It makes no difference in your direct experience, because even if there are others, they're still you.

Haha the party is back ? ? 

Just now, Jacobsrw said:

Haha the party is back ? ? 

Waiting for the mods to join or start kicking out ??

5 minutes ago, The observer said:

Waiting for the mods to join or start kicking out ??

Haha quite possibly we have a knack for discussing contentious topics ?

Guess the positive is, it all provokes deep reflection. Or beyond it if one gets that far.

Edited by Jacobsrw

35 minutes ago, The observer said:

@Jacobsrw No. You are an inferior illusion ??

Well my illusion is a better illusion so beat that ?

Edited by Jacobsrw

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

"Probabilities that exist in zero-dimensional space without time!"

1568359726_aecc1db432_b.jpg

It's funny how persistent this need to "get it" is. You'll never get it. Your mind will never make sense of it, let it go (if you can, haha).

Having said that, when "you" (the one who claims to be conscious and who is asking about whether 'others' are conscious) fall away, or die, or whatever one wants to call it, then there are no questions left.

Until then, you're just spinning the wheel. Which is fine, spin away :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions