justfortoday

God, one frame at a time?

41 posts in this topic

First of all, this is my first post and would like to thank all of you in helping me expand my consciousness as a lurker around here.

I had my first mystical experience about a week ago. I wanted to present the insights I gained during this experience. Would love your thoughts on them.

There is only one consciousness.
You are the only INSTANCE of consciousness that exists this very instance. In other words, consciousness is a sort of eternal flame being passed from instance to instance. Other people? Puppets. Other people are not real. Only this awareness is real. Someone HAD to live your life, so you made up a story about your parents and a human life was “born” or materialized. Basically, god is living through an infinite reel of frames. But it has to do it ONE AT A TIME. 

3D / physically is completely an illusion.

If you close one of your eyes you realize that reality is a one-dimensional matrix of phenomena. It’s a sphere with two holes, and those holes are your eyes. The two perspectives overlap and this creates the illusion of 3D and “physical” things. 

You are looking at an eternal screen. You are literally watching a movie in front of you, a sort of VR set of 360 degrees. But suddenly you become so immersed in the game that you forget you are in this VR experience.

You are actively creating unconsciously.
If you first imagine you will go to the beach, you exercise “absolute infinity” to get you to the beach. You, as awareness itself, instantiated a path through instances of consciousness. However.. YOU HAVE GONE NOWHERE. Only this spherical all-encompassing “screen” has changed as is now projecting a beach.

And here is the MINDFUCK.

You meet someone? Consciousness materialized that person IN THAT MOMENT. And just because it interacted wirh you, it existed, so it created the entire genealogy of that person back in “time”. 

All your experiences are infinity going deeper and deeper into new paths, and when you experience things, you imagine things subconsciously which then become other self contained universes, like BUTTERFLIES.

Consciousness created that person the moment you needed it, and in parallel, YOU will also live this life you have created.

Infinity = Infinity x Infinity x Infinity x eternity.

Edited by justfortoday

Awesome.

Be careful not to conceptualise it too much.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Welcome to the forum :) 

Other people are not real. Only this awareness is real

other people = not real
awareness = real
other people = awareness
real = not real
Qed.

Good insights ?

One important piece which is missing, I think:

You meet someone? Consciousness materialized that person IN THAT MOMENT

someone = you
consciousness = you
that person = you
that moment = you

You meet you? You materialized you in YOU.

?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@justfortoday

Awesome insights. Incredibly close. Be careful as it sounds a couple degree’s toward solipsism. See through the “frames”, “other”, “eye holes” & “dimensionality” aspects. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, justfortoday said:

You are the only INSTANCE of consciousness that exists this very instance. In other words, consciousness is a sort of eternal flame being passed from instance to instance. Other people? Puppets. Other people are not real. Only this awareness is real. Someone HAD to live your life, so you made up a story about your parents and a human life was “born” or materialized. Basically, god is living through an infinite reel of frames. But it has to do it ONE AT A TIME.

You are not only "this" instance of consciousness, you are consciousness everywhere.

God is not one frame at a time, God is the entire screen.

YOU are the screen.

10 hours ago, justfortoday said:

You are looking at an eternal screen. You are literally watching a movie in front of you, a sort of VR set of 360 degrees. But suddenly you become so immersed in the game that you forget you are in this VR experience.

You are not "in" or "out" of you. Pay attention to what you identify with.

Edited by Member

44 minutes ago, Member said:

You are not only "this" instance of consciousness, you are consciousness everywhere.

God is not one frame at a time, God is the entire screen.

YOU are the screen.

You are not "in" or "out" of you. Pay attention to what you identify with.

Ahh!

So I am omnipresent because there ISN’T a physical objective reality. Therefore, all there is, is a screen (ME) watching itself. I am just watching gradations of consciousness interacting with itself, but I am everywhere because the screen is all there is. If my avatar “goes to the beach”, the screen changes its contents to fit that narrative.

Is that accurate?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@justfortoday

Awesome insights. Incredibly close. Be careful as it sounds a couple degree’s toward solipsism. See through the “frames”, “other”, “eye holes” & “dimensionality” aspects. 

Got it. So the other avatars that I see “walking” around, ARE themselves internal monologues / egos as well, just like “me”?

That is what I’m struggling with here. My question below summarizes it:

Is my best “friend” (avatar friend) Ricardo ALSO experiencing concurrent to me? Is he having an internal monologue just like this avatar I call myself does? 

And because consciousness materialized that avatar, does it mean I will have to live through that lifetime as God?

25 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I am just watching gradations of consciousness interacting with itself, but I am everywhere because the screen is all there is. If my avatar “goes to the beach”, the screen changes its contents to fit that narrative.

Is that accurate?

When you move your body, you don't say that you watch gradations of consciousness like they're split personalities. Instead, it feels natural to treat your body as a whole and say that you ARE your body. In the same way, what it feels to be outside or separate from you is actually a projection of you. So switching your perspective from watching inside/outside the body to seeing the whole picture is one step into realizing that you are God. God hasn't split personalities.

Great discussion. Some food for my brain with a cup of morning coffee. 

Was on a very long road trip last night, and actually thinking about the same thing when meditating in a car.

I like the lay out of your thought. I am not a pro....but helps to understand this deeper, however, I, myself, struggle with solipsism a lot. I still can not grasp this, it is almost unbelievable that it is all me and for me! 

Thank you.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I, myself, struggle with solipsism a lot.

If something doesn't feel good for you it can't be true in the absolute sense.

@dimitri Well, I think I am going to start a new thread. I have this inexplicable energy level like I am on a drug. This is the coolest thing I've ever felt in my life. Wow...very similar to that state when you are in love. Do not know what to do with it. Running on a treadmill helps to release it. 

P.S. I haven't taken any psychedelic.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna sounds cool.

You are the ultimate psychedelic ;) 

@dimitri LOL

Yep.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna @Member @SamueLSD Okay. After pondering all day yesterday I have changed my insight of insights to this. Please let me know if you think it’s closer.

I AM. There is one subject in the entire universe.

But this subject is infinite and lives outside of time and space. Those are things that it imagines. So it partitions itself into an infinite number of parts to experience one life at a time. 

But the others you interact are also YOU living in parallel.

They DO have an internal monologue themselves, but they are YOUR THOUGHTS, having thoughts about your thoughts.

And one day you have to experience these thoughts too, because god has to live through this infinite feel because it is itself, so consciousness lives experiences one moment at a time.

However other people are YOU as a strange loop.

Its like an endless projection in empty space dreaming all sorts of dreams

You are God, one subject in the entire universe. Consciousness permeates everything it imagines.

However, I have come to believe that..

Other people are just your own thoughts having thoughts about your thoughts. When you die EVERYTHING dies with you, because this is just a dream. It’s a projection.  

Like Leo says. The entire universe will die with you like in a dream.

“Earth” And physical reality are just a dream.

Maybe YOU (GOD) goes to a totally different realm after “you” die. Why repeat Earth?

Its like a vinyl record. It’s not music; until the needle is on it, measuring the information. That’s consciousness.

Edited by justfortoday

4 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

But the others you interact are also YOU living in parallel.

I am not an enlightened person, I just have an intellectual some incomplete understanding. I am not even in the position to talk about it, but I will just share with you an opinion. Again, it is not really mine, it is what I read and heard from other people.

So...others can not live in the parallel universes because it would imply time and space, and something else. Time and space are just illusions and they do not exist. Physical world itself does not exist. Objective reality does not exist. Something that outside of your perception is not real, therefore does not exist. Singularity implies ONE here and now. According to Leo this NOW is everything we have, and there are no other things outside of it. 

12 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

So it partitions itself into an infinite number of parts to experience one life at a time. 

I do not have an expertise to talk about this particular part, maybe other can help.

13 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

They DO have an internal monologue themselves

According to what I have learned so far, they do NOT have an internal monologue. There is only one thing and it is you in this HERE and Now.

I need to copy and paste what Leo response was to this exact same question.

"There are no others. Period. It's only you imagining stuff. But awakening is far more radical than simple solipsism." - LG

"There is nothing whatsoever outside your present moment. ... If you look very precisely and carefully you will notice that all other people have been your imagination 100% of the time. Even to deny what I'm saying you must imagine a Leo!

Notice that you are talking to yourself, not Leo.

Awakening is a radical thing. Keep deconstructing your reality." - LG

"The very notion of a self or an other is imaginary. People assume that self and other are like fixed quantities in the universe. They are not. Self and other only exist if they are imagined to exist.

Think of it this way. Before a painter paints a painting of other people, there is no self or other on the canvas. Other has to be painted to exist. Self has to be painted to exist. Otherwise it's just a single canvas. You are not the painted self, you are the whole canvas." - LG

"You imagine that there is a person who imagines you. But actually there is only you imagining others imagining you.

When you talk to someone you imagine, you are imagining that person's body too, not just their mind.

To put frame it another way, your imagination is so powerful it IS reality! Right now you're still under the dualistic illusion that there is a difference between imagination and reality. As if imagination is somehow inferior or bad. But the difference between reality and imagination is itself something you imagine! This is what allows you/God to create reality out of thin air. Ta-da!

Where did all the people you know come from? They were NOT born from biological parents. They were imagined by your mind! If you stop imagining them, they will cease to exist.

What makes Awakening very different than classical solipsism is the God part. Classical solipsism has no recognition of self as God. Once you reach God-consciousness, the solipsism stuff becomes pretty irrelevant because you are so amazed at yourself as God." - LG

Edited by Galyna

On 5/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, justfortoday said:

physically is completely an illusion.

because you can make a video of a chair and the delete the video
it doesn't mean there is no chair
Similarly the mind has memory. That's the video 
As soon as you look at something a frame has been recorded in your mind and many more follow

I hope it will help :) 

Have a good one.

OMG. I just got it.

I am crying right now.

Not a joke.