Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorthNow

Proof of metaphysical abilities?

9 posts in this topic

Leo claims that telepathy, clairvoyance and a plethora of other abilities are possible. Is there proof of this?

I have an open mind, I have awoken to many facets of enlightenment, but I still can't fully comprehend the possibility of these things

Read up on Project Star Gate and the work of Garret Moddel.

Here’s a nice intro to some of the experiments he and others have done.  

@NorthNow

Yes those are all possible and actual. Looking for proof is counter productive imo. I’d look to reading up, practicing & direct experience. If there are reiki practitioners, psychics, or even yoga centers local you can check around and meet with someone about it to get started. I’d write it on a dreamboard and go experience it when the opportunity unfolds, it will. Godspeed. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@The Lucid Dreamer that podcast was super interesting. It's amusing how people want scientific "proof" of psychic abilities and yet it's all there out in the open. Any experiment that repeatedly gives results with statistical significance needs to be taken seriously.

It's also very interesting that consciousness (or at least "intent") is having an effect on essentially random quantum fluctuations.  So consciousness is affecting the material world at a fundamental level.

The comment about the brain in the podcast gave me an odd thought. Maybe the brain acts as both a large source of quantum randomness (tens of billions of neurons) and a large amplifier of quantum effects (huge interconnectedness of neurons) . In other words, consciousness (i.e. the conscious field) has a large effect on the brain precisely because of it's structure.  The brain therefore acts as an effecient conduit for consciousness - but the brain is not the source for consciousness.

It would be interesting to build a neural network AI so that it contains a certain amount of quantum noise throughout its network and then see if it can be controlled with an experimenter's intent. Can you make an AI truly conscious?

Anyway, just some thoughts.

All stories and explanations are false.

Look into Chaplin sisters for evidence on telepathic communication 

Real proof!! 

I'd have linked the documentary. Will do it when I find it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@NorthNow If you are looking for empirical evidence, you may want to look into Dean Radin’s work. Yet if you are looking for direct experience work, you would likely need to do some self experimentation and exploration.

I would also be mindful of what you count as “evidence”. This is the filter through which you will perceive. . . For example, we might want a scientific design to test for the paranormal. For example, a double-blind test for ESP in which the participants are separated from each other with a barrier. This can test for one dynamic, yet such restrictions will restrict detecting phenomena we are testing for!. . . For example, I’ve never thought I’ve had any type of ESP. Last year, one of my students walked into my office and said that she has paranormal abilities and there was something about me. I became very curious to explore this, so I printed off some Zenner Cards. There are five different cards, each with a unique shape. One person looks at a card and imagines the image. The other person tries to intuit the card via ESP. Random guessing would be correct 20% of the time. When I held the card, she could not imagine the cards significantly higher than random guessing. However, when she held the card I got 80% correct (16 of 20). And half of those I missed, where technically incorrect yet reflective of a phenomena. For example, for one card, images of her lying in nature arose, so I said the “water” card (as she was lying next to a stream). She showed the star card and told me that she was lying down outside staring at stars. Although I was technically wrong, there was still an essence I was resonating with. . . And this process was exhausting for me. I had to clear my mind and sit with empty observation (usually with my eyes closed). Then an image would appear. I would observe the image and a sense of feeling/intuition about it would arise. Yet the intuition was usually faint and ambiguous, almost like seeing something in the dark and not being able to make out it’s shape and color very well. It took a lot of concentration and focus to try and clarify it. Then another image would arise I would contrast the feeling/intuition with that image with the previous image. 

The odds of scoring 80% with a sample size of 20 is very statistically significant. The odds of random guessing are extremely low. So we got excited that I may have a paranormal ability. So I tried to do it with someone else and I couldn’t do it. There was no images appearing in my mind. There was no feeling/intuition. 

In terms of a scientific design, I don’t know if I could do it. It seems like our ESP resonance was just with her. Perhaps it was only in that environment on that day. Perhaps I have a very very rudimentary ability that can only surface under certain conditions. 

@NorthNow  also Serotoninluv posted something called noetic.org for such sciences. Forgot the link now. Lots of material on that. Ask him for more info 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I guess you have to see it for yourself. I once met twins that quite successfully pulled off telepathy. At least that's what it appeared to be.

They were in opposite parts of the room and whatever you said to one of them, the other on repeated it. It was amazing.

Go to a psychic reading. If the peson has a reputation, maybe he's got abilities. They usually say really vague things, 

but they tend to come true. They were popular back in the day. My grandma's told me stories that've actually come true.