Flyboy

Leo: Why not DMT?

31 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2020 at 9:29 PM, Flyboy said:

Who are these entities?  If we are god and god is infinite, are these places as "real" as our own world, and are these beings on the same journey as we are--all manifestations of an infinite intelligence?  Why can we access these states?  Why is DMT endogenous in virtually all living things, even inside our own brain?

What kind of entities are you talking about?

On 23/05/2020 at 1:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

I don't like brewing some nasty vomit-inducing sludge.

The good news is, by the time you're vomiting, you're high, so vomit is God. 

This is on san pedro not sure about ayahuasca.

Gosh if only i had access to n n dmt, would love to try pharmahausca. You can take it orally, powerful trip, no tolerance and doesn't wreck the lungs. Sounds like a perfect medicine. 

27 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@electroBeam  Or plug pharmahuasca. Leo tried it see thread  NN-dmt.

putting stuff up your butthole sounds gross ;)

On 24.5.2020 at 0:27 AM, cxsxlx said:

I’ve almost completely turned my life around in 2 weeks thanks to N,N. There’s something about having reality completely shattered in 15 seconds that’s so awe inspiring. Instant communication with the godhead about what I can change in me here and now to be the kind of person / live the life that I want to. I had a purge/puke episode after accidentally sucking some of the ash sandwich through my pipe, and it was the most cathartic release to ever accompany a breakthrough I’ve had. I had my mouth open over the toilet after puking and could hear a million voices laughing and cheering me on for overcoming the fear of the purge. 

beautiful

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

10 hours ago, Member said:

The real evolution is to produce DMT naturally. I think that this guy knows something.

If that worked Wim Hof would be woke, and he ain't got a clue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If that worked Wim Hof would be woke, and he ain't got a clue.

Do all people who have taken 5 Meo DMT  dozens of times have the ability to determine who is "woke" or not ?

(assuming "woke" means some particular thing) 

10 hours ago, Member said:

The real evolution is to produce DMT naturally. I think that this guy knows something.

It's obvious that you can't get a DMT trip by breathing.

I don't know if it releases DMT or not but the question is how much.

Unless you are breathing for several days non-stop Lol

On 5/22/2020 at 3:27 PM, Flyboy said:

Leo, as someone so interested in exactly this, what is your opinion on the DMT experience, and why do you almost never speak about using it for spiritual work? 

On 6/6/2020 at 1:01 AM Leo Gura said:

I have no frame of reference for how DMT would be for me prior to 5-MeO.

I think the way it works is that as you become more conscious and pure, your trips increase in clarity no matter what the substance until every trip is crazy lucid, like crystal.

For me DMT is crystal lucid, more powerful and clear than 5-MeO. It is the purest form of consciousness imaginable.

It's the only psychedelic I will consume from now on.

I realize now that all my 5-MeO-DMT trips was preparatory work to lead me to DMT. The best was saved for last 

Edited by Nak Khid

45 mins of shamanic breathing is very trippy and powerful, but it is nowhere near as powerful as a DMT breakthrough. Not even in the same ballpark.

A DMT breakthrough is beyond anything the human mind can imagine is possible. It is literally the impossible made possible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It's obvious that you can't get a DMT trip by breathing.

I don't know if it releases DMT or not but the question is how much.

Unless you are breathing for several days non-stop Lol

I agree when he says about setting the mind and making the right conditions so that the chemistry and the transportation of it throughout the body is right. As for the breathing part, not sure what it has to do with DMT. I've heard that fasting and spending time in darkness could stimulate the production of it, though it's unlikely that you will get a DMT trip. Personally, I think that DMT should be released in stages and when you're ready for it... but since most of the people are mediocre, hacking the brain via drugs might help... only that from my pov it looks more like forced spirituality. Maybe I'm biased, but anyways, everyone with his own path and tools.

Edited by Member