Inliytened1

Reality is a Mind - Materialists need to contemplate

187 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, rlc said:

I’m kind of confused why nightmares don’t feel authentic. Like why does something be created that feels like it’s not what you want deep down, or do you and just not know it? Or can worrying about a scenario manifest itself and be authentic cause it’s in your sub conscious? 

I can’t wrap my head around it except that it’s just not what the ego wants, but what god wants. 

sometimes bad things will happen and I don’t realize I wanted that bad thing to happen until I can learn X from that happening. Other times I can’t make sense of it. Maybe I’m just having resistance to it. 

Is this just a complete misunderstanding of love on my part? I’m asking because sometimes I’m scared I’m fucking shit up if that makes sense , but then again there is nothing to fuck up I guess... ? 

It's very simple: fear.

Finite consciousness is afraid of fully realizing what it is, because in doing so it will get annihilated by Infinite Love.

Your ENTIRE life is just a process of you being afraid of yourself. This fear of Love is what creates a projection of "bad" or "evil" things. Bad and evil things are just those parts of yourself which you haven't learned how to love yet, and life is just the mechanism you invented by which you are teaching yourself how to love all of yourself.

You see, what you are -- Infinite Love -- is so epic and good, it literally scares you to death. Hence God cannot reveal itself to you until you are mature enough to stomach it. Most people are not mature enough, so God never reveals itself to them. And all the while they wonder why God is hidden. God is hidden because YOU are scared to death of Love. God is doing you a favor by not traumatizing you with it. God has to treat you like a child because you cannot handle even 1% of the Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mature enough-buys leather  lashes in sexy shop? 

Why I lie whom am I fooling around it's True. This bold guy knows me so well. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@rlc

When a thought doesn’t feel good, you don’t have to believe it and call love “fear”. 

Thanks dude you are the man. I appreciate you