Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

How does God justify the injustice in the world?

48 posts in this topic

We are told that we are all equal, but some of us are beautiful/noble-looking, while other of us look ugly/repulsive. Some of us are gifted with genetics that makes us talented, while other of us have genetic conditions that make life harder.

Therefore, the proposition that God creates everyone as equal, is deluded. We aren't equal, some of us are dealt with "better" cards so to say. Of course, a good player can be at the game better, then a bad player with better cards. But the same good player would play even better if he/she had better cards. 

Edited by WHO IS

God doesn't exist. I'm serious. This is a distraction. Inquiry is good but you'll be lost unless you seriously reconsider the assumption that God exists. 

If this question is your current line of confusion, and what you REALLY want is enlightenment,  you're probs better off with a Peter Ralston or Jiddu Krishnamurti or Jed McKenna approach. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Got nothing to do with "God". 

When you call something "beautiful" you create "ugly". When you call something "good" you create "evil". 

Without the" down" there won't be "up" and vice versa.  It's the nature of reality. For anything to exist at all it must be dualistic or it won't exist.  Light and darkness go together. If there is no light there won't be darkness!! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Justice is a concept invented by humans. God doesn't make any distinctions between the spiritual vs greedy ones or anything in between. At some point, we're all going to die and this world full of lies will be gone. Death is the only fair thing that could happen.

Edited by Member

1 minute ago, Member said:

Justice is a concept invented by humans. God doesn't make any distinctions between the spiritual vs greedy ones or anything in between. At some point, we're all going to die and this world full of lies will be gone. Death is the only fair thing that could happen.

So all of ours existence was a delusion, at in addition it was all in Vain? Do you really believe this?

There should be a "need" in the first place for God to bother creating reality. 

Just now, WHO IS said:

So all of ours existence was a delusion, at in addition it was all in Vain? Do you really believe this?

There should be a "need" in the first place for God to bother creating reality. 

The only meaning of life is to live. God doesn't have a need to exist, it just is. Call it "reality" or whatever.

Just now, Member said:

The only meaning of life is to live. God doesn't have a need to exist, it just is. Call it "reality" or whatever.

Nothing happens wihtout God willing it , yes? Ok. Our world exist and we exist, yes ? Yes. Therefore, there must be a reason for why our world and we exist. 

@WHO IS God is justice and injustice. God is every aspect of reality. God is existence itself.

Just now, WHO IS said:

Our world exist and we exist, yes ? Yes. Therefore, there must be a reason for why our world and we exist.

That implication does not work. In other words: the fact that we exist does not imply the existence of a "why" as you're used to think of "why"s.

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

Nothing happens wihtout God willing it , yes? Ok. Our world exist and we exist, yes ? Yes. Therefore, there must be a reason for why our world and we exist. 

There is a cause but not necessarily a purpose.

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

-Osho

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@WHO IS God is justice and injustice. God is every aspect of reality. God is existence itself.

That implication does not work. In other words: the fact that we exist does not imply the existence of a "why" as you're used to think of "why"s.

Saying our world exist "just because, for the lols" is not a answer or an explanation.

Look at the world, even the smallest of microbial or an insect has a purpose that exist for.  There are bacteria, that has the purpose to digest certain vitamins in our guts.

Tell me on thing, in nature, that exist "just-because", and yet we are native to believe that entirety of reality exist "just because"

Edited by WHO IS

God is just "is-ness" not a bearded man in the clouds, therefore it doesn't have to justify shit.God simply happens.

I'm not friendly.

@WHO IS if you look at the world you will find good and bad. Beauty and ugliness. Order and chaos. Purpose and randomness. Therefore if there is a creator God and this world is his creation I won't conclude that he made it just to express  purpose and justice but their opposites as well!, 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Saying our world exist "just because, for the lols" is not a answer or an explanation.

Huh, I don't think I said that.

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Look at the world, even the sammelst of microbial or an insect has a purpose that exist for.

This is a common mental deadlock. We look at bees and we believe so hard that bees exist to help pollinate flowers because that's something they do everyday and it helps us survive. Pay close attention to the egotistical bias when we give purpose to something because it serves us.

If a bee suddenly starts asking itself why it exists and why it does everything it does so that in the end the human race can simply destroy it all, then the bee would probably stop believing that it was its purpose in the first place.

"Purpose" is a fabrication of the mind...

unborn Truth

Yea

6 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

God is just "is-ness" not a bearded man in the clouds, therefore it doesn't have to justify shit.God simply happens.

Ok by your definiton God is just "is-ness". Ok. Then, what do You think, what decided/decides for our reality to be the way it is? (the physical laws, the way our world looks, the design of the creatures etc)?

Edited by WHO IS

41 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

With new age vegan propagandas like god is love. And on the other hand, using christian/religious shaming and ostracizing everyone as devils if they don't conform to the propaganda. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

8 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Meaning is a prison. Ask a newborn baby the meaning of life, or a dog.

As for the original topic, what you are referring to is relativity. The worldof form equals relativity. So it cannot be anything else that a display of relativities. High, low, deep, shallow, day, night, hot, cold, ugly, beautiful, talented, talentless, in and out, better and worse, justice and injustice. It goes on forever. ait’s just the nature of the universe. You are the one deeming it a problem, because you are dreaming that you are trapped inside the world of form. You can transcend the relative and discover your true identity as the Formless/Absolute. 

And actually, if you are poor, ugly, untalented etc, that can be a blessing, because the less you have the closer you are to Heaven.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!

- Matthew 19:24

We could find all the text verses from all kinds of books from the whole of galaxy. But it would still be hypocritical. Because, lets be honest people, when you choose your profile pictures, in this forum, why do you choose cute-looking, aesthetically pleasing pictures?

Or don't, tell me that when you choose/buy something you don't choose the thing that aesthetically pleases you.

Edited by WHO IS

Just now, Meta-Man said:

Sure, but you missed my whole point of transcendence. And what is beautiful in the relative is ultimately subjective opinion.

But we are in a relative world. And as long as we are in a relative world, we got to pay play by the rules of the relative world.

The other option, is to leave the relative world all-together, but first please tell me how it is done. 

Therefore, while we are here, while we are humans, and we are being judged all the time, by the way we look, talk, behave etc, we still are confined by this reality.

I agree, the freedom would be to leave this reality all-together, but I still didn't hear from anyone how it is done. 

16 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Ok by your definiton God is just "is-ness". Ok. Then, what do You think, what decided/decides for our reality to be the way it is? (the physical laws, the our world looks, the design of the creatures etc)?

God does.Reality is the creative self-expression of God itslef.

I'm not friendly.

The injustice gives you an opportunity to make it just and discover who or what you really are.  Therefore the thing you judged to begin with IS the gift.  

50 minutes ago, lmfao said:

God doesn't exist. I'm serious. This is a distraction. Inquiry is good but you'll be lost unless you seriously reconsider the assumption that God exists. 

If this question is your current line of confusion, and what you REALLY want is enlightenment,  you're probs better off with a Peter Ralston or Jiddu Krishnamurti or Jed McKenna approach. 

How does our world come into existnce? 

Don't you see the obvious design in the way the world was creates/operates? 

Therefore it makes sense that there is a Being/Mind behind the world. 

Thinking that we are Apex of being is deluding for sure.