Principium Nexus

Breakthrough in understanding dimensions!

22 posts in this topic

It took some time for me to put all the pieces together and find solid but coherent reasoning to explain and understand my findings.

When you study how dimensions create space of movement you will notice that there is ever-increasing freedom of movement.

Look at a line, you can move forward or backwards (1d), then a plane where you can move left/right/forward/backwards (2d), a volume where you can move in all three axes as we know from everyday life (3d). 

The other requirement for a dimension to be unique is that an item must be able to move through that dimension without moving in the other ones. This makes the dimension truly unique and independent of other directions. Let say you are standing in a room now what makes moving up and down unique is that you can do this without moving 0 forward/backward/left/down. This also shows that for a dimension to be unique or independent it must be 90 degrees or pi rotation on the previous dimension. It must be perpendicular to have its quality of uniqueness and being able to move into space without moving along any other of the axis.

These points above are the axioms of dimensional growth.

Now the 4th dimension is also spatial but would mean that we would have even more freedom in moving. At first, the idea that time is the 4th dimension makes sense because you can have a 3-dimensional object sitting still like an apple and then the moving dimension would be the time that passes without moving the apple in 3d space. This is incoherent with the axioms that we earlier found because time as we know it only moves in one direction, entropy shows this and this would invalidate the idea that we can move freely into the past, present and future!

Now, what is then really the 4th dimension? It is mind, you can be anywhere in this 3d world and don't move anywhere but at the same time go to any point in time (past, present, future) or any location and this is completely coherent with the given axioms.

When you sit in a room and wander through your mind, where do you really think this is happening? The substance of your mind does it have substance, quality or any dimension? The idea how we view mind gets a completely new meaning, instead of seeing it as some imaginary cloud in our head, see it as a real dimension where you can move freely and that its not just an idea but a quality of space and time that you are experiencing.

So what can we do in the 4th dimension, we can reflect upon anything we already experienced and move to any imaginative point where we can resolve something that we seek and project it back into the 3rd dimension. Remember that the 3rd dimension has no access to a higher dimension and only a 4th-dimensional being can bring non-existing things into existence. These things are ideas that we project into existence and we're never present in any form in the world before it.

If you were able to follow along until here, congratulations it's not easy to understand, but I will try to include some images.

4th dimension would really feel like the ultimate dimension then, right? You can move anywhere that 3D world has, any moment in time that you can imagine. How would the 5th dimension look like then?

Again we would see increasing freedom of movement, this time this dimension will not be limited to personal thought but enter the space where consciousness is unified as an ocean and that some 5th-dimensional entity can move through this ocean of unified consciousness and experience any ego at any time in space.

The higher you go the more freedom of movement there will be and that will ultimately result in dissolving or returning to nothing because only nothing has no boundaries and its content is infinitely uniform and balanced resulting in a world that doesn't need to be balanced anymore and thus has the highest freedom of movement.

You could say that the highest dimension is god, nothing, that the highest substance of being is god.

What I value the most about this myself is a completely new look upon the substance of mind that I experience every day.

The quality of my own imagination becomes connected to the universe and is now a real dimensional extension of space and time itself. Letting this settle and allow oneself to contemplate on this matter will to it most justice.

photo_2020-05-17_10-02-21.jpg

@Leo Gura How does your experience of one mind fit into this? Maybe if you are really able to let go of this ego perspective you can access that 5th-dimensional unified field and do things like telepathy like you were talking about?

On 5/17/2020 at 5:03 AM, Principium Nexus said:

So what can we do in the 4th dimension, we can reflect upon anything we already experienced and move to any imaginative point where we can resolve something that we seek and project it back into the 3rd dimension. Remember that the 3rd dimension has no access to a higher dimension and only a 4th-dimensional being can bring non-existing things into existence. These things are ideas that we project into existence and we're never present in any form in the world before it.

Really interesting and challenging subject, too bad there are no replies. As for your conclusion, 4D could be the manifestation of the mind into the 3D world and if we would have been able to access that, the physical world would actually become one with the mind! That means that the separation could be illusory and we might actually be able to manipulate the world just as we are able to manipulate our bodies. Btw, this reminded me about this passage:

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

@Principium Nexus Caveat, I’m uneducated on dimensions, so you can pretty much dismiss what I’m saying, I found this interesting to read anyway so I’m going to look into dimensions 

On 17/05/2020 at 3:03 AM, Principium Nexus said:

At first, the idea that time is the 4th dimension makes sense because you can have a 3-dimensional object sitting still like an apple and then the moving dimension would be the time that passes without moving the apple in 3d space. This is incoherent with the axioms that we earlier found because time as we know it only moves in one direction, entropy shows this and this would invalidate the idea that we can move freely into the past, present and future!

From what I know there are different trajectories through space time, Einstein’s theory of Proper time, is that every individual has there own time as they move through the universe, we don’t operate on a universal time, so I don’t think it invalidates the axioms, as I think that if we operate on our own time then the dimension is still unique, so it’s space time still counts as a fourth dimension 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proper_time

I don’t think the mind necessarily has to even operate in the fourth dimension, I think that lacks imagination, the mind is much more elusive than just a fourth dimension, probably 6+++, because it is the mind that (according to materialist science) generates consciousness of which all dimensions exist within, yet again there could be an infinite number of dimensions which would invalidate the entire purpose of trying to mark a singular dimension

On 17/05/2020 at 3:03 AM, Principium Nexus said:

Do you consider a specific thought to be a specific place in the universe, the universal mind that can be fully mapped out and explored as though it is a place, and when we think a thought and act upon it we are in a sense travelling though various dimensions as a sort of ripple through dimensions 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencealert.com/science-discovers-human-brain-works-up-to-11-dimensions/amp

Just did some googling and found this, I’m probably going do some googling and research into this, it’s pretty interesting 

It’s seem to me, this might be stupid, but the study of dimensions is really the bringing of science into the realm of philosophy and epistemology etc...

But the study of dimensions is entirely speculative, but really what isn’t at the end of the day right?

@Member

1 hour ago, Member said:

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

That’s an interesting passage, even more interesting thought to relate it to dimensions 

2+ points to you @Member good stuff

On 5/16/2020 at 10:03 PM, Principium Nexus said:

The higher you go the more freedom of movement there will be and that will ultimately result in dissolving or returning to nothing because only nothing has no boundaries and its content is infinitely uniform and balanced resulting in a world that doesn't need to be balanced anymore and thus has the highest freedom of movement.

It’s nice to see there are other folks on these forums that have an interest to dig a little deeper into consciousness and dimensional realities than just skim the surfaces of Love = God Consciousness = Nothingness, Labels….

There is so much more to explore than just obtaining a blissful state of non-duality and “One” God Consciousness.

Having said that, I resonate with most of what you are saying with the exception that “nothing has no boundaries and its content is infinitely uniform and balanced resulting in a world that doesn't need to be balanced anymore and thus has the highest freedom of movement.” 

My understanding of Nothingness, is nothingness is nothingness! There is no world, there is no movement, there is no consciousness, there is nothing!  God Consciousness is energy in action, a thought is energy in action, reality is energy in action. All consciousness, worlds, and movement exist within the All-That-Is.  The All-That-Is was birthed out of the Void of Nothingness to become Something-ness. 

If your interested to dig deeper into the depths of consciousness, realities, dimensions, and your “Greater Self” you may be interested in the follow link.

Scroll down the article to “IDENTITY, PERSONALITY, EGO AND THEIR MULTIDIMENSIONAL ASPECTS” Having said that, you may want to start from the beginning to get a better context

https://engineering.purdue.edu/~andy/seth.html

Take care!

2 hours ago, Member said:

That means that the separation could be illusory and we might actually be able to manipulate the world just as we are able to manipulate our bodies.

Good observation! I believe that is one of the main reasons why we are here in this 3D reality.  We are here to awaken from our forgotten, illusory and hypnotic sleep state to our higher states of Beingness.  Once awaken to our higher state of Beingness our life purpose is to consciously create and manipulate our thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs, feelings and emotions, within the boundary’s and Laws of this 3D dimensional reality, in an highly responsible, awaken, and accountable manner!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

@Principium Nexus You are onto something here. 

An important concept in statistics is something called degrees of freedom (DOF). Here is how Wikipedia defines DOFThe number of independent ways by which a dynamic system can move, without violating any constraint imposed on it, is called number of degrees of freedom. In other words, the number of degrees of freedom can be defined as the minimum number of independent coordinates that can specify the position of the system completely.

Let's start at 0 dimensions. In 0 dimension we have no constraints on our system, and thus infinite degrees of freedom in infinite directions. 

In 1D, we have our first constraint. Our system creates a line and we can only move through the coordinates of a line. You are free to move about the line and that's all. In other words, you are allowed to choose any (x) from the number line. 

In 2D, we have another constraint on space. Think of this as having (x,y) coordinates. You are free to choose any x and y, but nothing else.

In 3D, we add the third dimension of space. Now we have (x,y,z) coordinates and you are free to choose any x,y, and z.

Here comes the tricky part. To create our reality we must add a fourth dimension of time (t). Unlike dimensions of space where we move back and forth, time can only go forward which limits our degrees of freedom. In 4D reality, we can move around in all x,y,z coordinates but only forward time coordinate. That is our current reality. 

4D is where your mind exists, but 0D is where the Mind exists.

0D has infinite degrees of freedom, is unlimited, without any constraints. 0D is the Source and 4D is our current reality. 

Then the question becomes, how does 5D look like? That I am not sure. I have had a psychedelic experience where I perceived each special and time dimension separately. Imagine the 3 dimensions of space to be cut with the dimension of time. Reality then appears as 3D images falling onto themselves very very very fast. 

How many dimensions are there? I don't know. Why wouldn't there be infinite D?

To make this example even more interesting, throw the concept of light into it. Think about how light can play a role in all this. E=mc^2 :) 

@JosephKnecht

11 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

4D is where your mind exists, but 0D is where the Mind exists.

0D has infinite degrees of freedom, is unlimited, without any constraints. 0D is the Source and 4D is our current reality. 

Aren’t all of the dimensions our reality, just some can be easily experienced by the senses and others can’t, we’re still subject to them

And how do we know the mind is 0D, because the mind constructs reality = has infinite DOF?

If so how do we know the mind has infinite DOF?

10 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@JosephKnecht

Aren’t all of the dimensions our reality, just some can be easily experienced by the senses and others can’t, we’re still subject to them

And how do we know the mind is 0D, because the mind constructs reality = has infinite DOF?

If so how do we know the mind has infinite DOF?

The number of dimensions that you are aware of, became your reality. Most people are aware of 3D space dimensions and 1 dimension of time.

Notice the capitalization of mind and Mind. 0D is the big Mind, 4D is the small mind.

The only way to know is for the smaller mind to become the bigger Mind. 

@JosephKnecht

And the smaller mind becoming the bigger Mind is achieved by dosing the fuck out of yourself with high powered psychoactive hallucinogenic drugs

But still, you would be god if you had an infinite DOF because you would be all there is and isn’t, you would simultaneously be all dimensions  

20 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

@Principium Nexus Here comes the tricky part. To create our reality we must add a fourth dimension of time (t). Unlike dimensions of space where we move back and forth, time can only go forward which limits our degrees of freedom. In 4D reality, we can move around in all x,y,z coordinates but only forward time coordinate. That is our current reality.

I don't understand why do you treat time as being a separate dimension as it is the same with the space. You can't move in space without adding time into the equation. Without time there is no space at all and the apple is gone because there is no mind to perceive it.

The 4th dimension requires an extra spacial dimension, do not confuse it with time. Hypothetically, a 4D creature could do things which would defy the laws of physics. No wonder why in so many Hollywood movies we see this common theme with the cube/tesseract (4D reality) where characters have superhuman powers.

21 hours ago, IJB063 said:

@Member

That’s an interesting passage, even more interesting thought to relate it to dimensions 

2+ points to you @Member good stuff

Glad that it made sense :) I'm really bad with explanations lol

Edited by Member

@Member I understand the point you are trying to make. You are attempting to add a fourth space dimension into the mix. I was rather describing our current model of reality based on the spacetime model of Einstein. Here is the model of spacetime based on Wiki:

In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model which fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold. Spacetime diagrams can be used to visualize relativistic effects, such as why different observers perceive where and when events occur differently.

Until the 20th century, it was assumed that the three-dimensional geometry of the universe (its spatial expression in terms of coordinates, distances, and directions) was independent of one-dimensional time. However, in 1905, Albert Einstein based a work on special relativity on two postulates:

The laws of physics are invariant (i.e., identical) in all inertial systems (i.e., non-accelerating frames of reference)

The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of the motion of the light source.

The logical consequence of taking these postulates together is the inseparable joining together of the four dimensions—hitherto assumed as independent—of space and time. Many counterintuitive consequences emerge: in addition to being independent of the motion of the light source, the speed of light is of constant magnitude regardless of the frame of reference in which it is measured; the distances and even temporal ordering of pairs of events change when measured in different inertial frames of reference (this is the relativity of simultaneity); and the linear additivity of velocities no longer holds true.

From our relative perspective, our minds observe our reality in 3 dimensions of space, and 1 of time. From the absolute perspective or 0D, time and space do not exist.

@JosephKnecht Sorry, maybe I’m stupid but I don’t know how what you just put =  space and time not existing

Can you put it in dumb person language?

11 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@JosephKnecht Sorry, maybe I’m stupid but I don’t know how what you just put =  space and time not existing

Can you put it in dumb person language?

Space and time don't exist from the absolute perspective. You are perceiving things from a relative perspective. 

I will try to approximate the absolute but from the relative perspective. 

Imagine you are a photon of light. Some of the properties of a photon are that it has no mass. Can things without mass exist? Read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon 

So you are a photon of light, without mass and traveling through space. We know from Einstein that the faster you travel, the slower time gets.

You travel so fast that when you reach the speed of light in a vacuum, time stops completely. When time stops, what do you perceive? Nothing

You are in a vacuum, with stopped time. You don't perceive time nor space.

If you are the Light, you perceive Nothing. 

That is a gross simplification in dumb person language, but you must grasp it yourself. 

@JosephKnecht

How do you know nothing can be perceived without time or space?

And why is that the absolute perspective?

Because you’ve reached the magical number 0?

Edit -

I understand what you’re saying now, well put

Edited by IJB063

@IJB063 I will try to answer your question about Nothingness. This topic is hard at first to grasp.

Nothingness is when the mind cannot think of anything. It is indistinguishable and all that is is unified, since all is one isotropic in nature, relativity doesn't exist and therefore form doesn't exist.

Emptiness, nothingness, are when a conscious being cannot project anything into existence because everything is itself.

Now to come to the topic of the dimensions, you should treat all dimensions here as spatial ones and as @JosephKnecht says don't treat time as a dimension.

Lets say we look at mathematical dimension with f(x,y,z,i,j,k)=x+y+z+i+j+k as function.

This has 6 independent variables or dimensional planes of movement. What happens if we don't add time to this equation? It will stay at the fixed point that you put values for. E.g.

f(1,0,1,2,1,5)=1+0+1+2+1+5=10

As you can see if time froze or was not variable then the reality of this function would exist but only at 10. Maybe this is the 'frame' of the big bang where time didn't exist or was not considered variable and indistinguishable.

Then later on these spatial dimension did indeed receive an arrow of time. But this time variable is not a dimension, rather a force that is present at every dimensions inherent Identity.

Wouldn't mind consist of multiple dimensions, or does it only seem this way because of some kind of encapsulation of the spatial dimensions?

On 5/24/2020 at 10:10 PM, JosephKnecht said:

@Principium Nexus The question becomes, how does 5D look like? That I am not sure. I have had a psychedelic experience where I perceived each special and time dimension separately. Imagine the 3 dimensions of space to be cut with the dimension of time. Reality then appears as 3D images falling onto themselves very very very fast. 

How many dimensions are there? I don't know. Why wouldn't there be infinite D?

Degrees of movement in higher dimensions in my opinion would result in the dissolution of identity.

First there is the personal, basically what you experience now with 3 dimension (or 4 if you consider the mind like a say as a real spatial one).

Then next dimension of freedom would be the fifth. This would then mean instead of maybe only view your perspective of where you go. You can view multiple 'perspectives' where you can move into. Then 6th might be that can view all of those perspective at a given time and move through time as viewing many parallel dimensions all happening for their own specific viewpoint at the same time!

Eventually you would no long feel that you are viewing any elses or identify as something as you and other. You would merge into the god perception of everything and this narrow ego perspective of one viewpoint would melt and dissolve into fullness.

Like going from a 2D camera to 3D GoPro 360 view, but not just viewing one point of 360, but all 360s from any angle, thought, time.

@Artsu Correct.

@IJB063 "Do you consider a specific thought to be a specific place in the universe, the universal mind that can be fully mapped out and explored as though it is a place, and when we think a thought and act upon it we are in a sense travelling though various dimensions as a sort of ripple through dimensions"

I still try to wrap my mind around it. What I think is that the mental landscape that you wander through right now in the time and place you are, can only be accessed because you are within that environment and the past that you had. It is an extension of the space around you build on top of the lower dimensions that you observe.

The mind is like a magnet and gets attracted to the things you see and feel and therefore these will be the dominant initiations of your thoughts.

Now remove 3d stimulation, like in sensory deprivation chamber and the body will lose all it senses. You won't feel gravity, smell, sounds, external sight and the mind returns to a ground state similar to sleep but now you are aware and you will enter mostly only mental space floating in an empty void. I would see this as x,y,z are all 0 but the i dimension is now freely moved through without altering any of the lower ones.

Once again tricky subject, lots of reflection is needed. I feel we are onto something valuable, even if it's just an non practical insight into nature of how reality can be perceived.