TheUniverseIsLove

Universal Life Purpose: Love

14 posts in this topic

I had a realization today.

Everyone has the SAME life purpose, but the vessel we use to manifest it is what aligns itself.

I have been shifting my focus from theatre/art towards Love, and have found extreme pleasure. 

My main vessel is still creativity: Theatre, arts, singing, etc.... but with the shift to love as the main goal, the “mundane” things suddenly seem a lot more purposeful and tbh I see more release and joy in my crafts. 

Love has always been IT. 

Love is something you can always do. It is always there. 

I am successful in every moment now. 

It is beautiful. 

Try it out and let me know what it does for you ❤️

True. The same realization I had during my early morning meditation a few days ago. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Preety_India

Of course, we are complete beings, just as we are, we are enough, we don't need or lack anything. 

So why love is the purpose?

We do lack. We lack love. We are deprived of love. 

When we finally learn to love each other, we become complete. 

It will take a long time for everyone on planet earth to start realizing love and loving each other. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@28 cm unbuffed I think its like this: 

Every possible life purpose is basically the same in the way that they all serve to find love. They just look different just like people look different.

A concrete life purpose as discussed in the Life Purpose Course is a specific manifestation of Love through the prism of your personality structure. Love is universal but how it manifests through you in your life is a very personal and specific thing. So to develop a life around your life purpose will be the highest manifestation of Love for your avatar. But you must be concrete about it. Since everything is Love, the question then becomes, In what ways will you share your love with the world?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

you’ll like this video by Rupert, who essentially summarises this-

You can literally do “anything” in order to express this love, and you do what you as a “human” loves! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Also if you think this what I am doing is Love and this what I am doing is not Love is also a trap

Excellent post! Every act is an act of love or a call for love. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus