WHO IS

Growth and betterment of human me, is in vain, because it will die.

37 posts in this topic

Why should the human me care about growth, overcoming struggles etc., when its destination its death? 

In addition when the God me is already perfect? 

It is self contractionary, all these motivational struggles and growth, it is delusional playing which is all ultimately in vain, because the ego dies. That sand castle, will crumble.

So, again what's the point to spend time and effort in order to make better a "sinking ship", which will eventually sink?

Edited by WHO IS

To enjoy life in the meantime.

A movie also ends but that doesn't mean I'm not going to care what kind of movie is. I'll try to watch a good interesting one instead of a boring one.

Yeah, but the movie is not erased from your memory after you are done with it, or the knowledge that your read from the books. 

But in the case of your human-you, it will die and be deleted from existence forever and ever, as if it never existed. in turn making all of its aspirations, goals, growth of character all to be in Vain. 

Evryone, it loves, will face the same fate, eventually, all those people one holds dear and loves, deleted, like with the press of a button. 

It is more of a curse, to love things which born to exist for a second.

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yeah, but the movie is not erased from your memory after you are done with it, or the knowledge that your read from the books. 

But in the case of your human-you, it will die and be deleted from existence forever and ever, as if it never existed. in turn making all of its aspirations, goals, growth of character all to be in Vain. 

Evryone, it loves, will face the same fate, eventually, all those people one holds dear and loves, deleted, like with the press of a button. 

It is more of a curse, to love things which born to exist for a second.

I might be very weird, but I actually find very peaceful and alliviating the fact of that it will be "erased forever" as you say. 

But probably reading you you are going through a hard emotional time , hang in there buddy. 

Edited by Javfly33

15 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Why should the human me care about growth, overcoming struggles etc., when its destination its death? 

Because right now you are not conscious you are God.  When God aligns itself fully with Truth it wakes up to itself.   Waking up is the ultimate gift to itself.   Inner growth raises one's consciousness.   Higher consciousness leads to wisdom.

Wisdom leads to Truth.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@WHO IS Because:

A. You can choose to be a suffering finite self.

or

B. You can choose to become a liberated self whom transcends suffering all together.

Both exist under the same Absolute but since both are relative you can choose which to embark. The latter appears much more fulfilling.

Edited by Jacobsrw

4 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@WHO IS Because:

A. You can choose to be a suffering finite self.

or

B. You can choose to become a liberated self whom transcends suffering all together.

Both exist under the same absolute but since but are relative you can choose which to embark. The latter appears much more fulfilling.

But yet, you and I are humans who have only memory of life as humans since the day we were born into these lives. Do you remember anything of your existence before your human-life? Then on what basis do you make the assumption that you will survive the death of the human? :)

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS "The gods envy us. They envy us because we are mortal. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed." - Achilles, Troy

The only reason you care about anything is because it will eventually end. Your ego is playing games here and making you depressed.

Impermanence is a beautiful thing

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@WHO IS Why assume there ever was a human to begin with?

One who liberates them self becomes what they always were, infinite awareness. The self whom was experiencing the suffering becomes realised as no more real than a dream. Thus, the human was always imagined.

Edited by Jacobsrw

1 minute ago, Jacobsrw said:

@WHO IS Why assume there ever was a human to begin with?

One who liberates them self becomes what they always were, infinite awareness. The self whom was experiencing the suffering becomes realised as no more real than a dream. Thus, the human was always imagined.

Yet, here we are on this wonderful forum. If you are infinite awareness, tell me what was before your human life?

@WHO IS Thats right, we are here because we have been deluded by our own mind that we are a finite self. Just like the mind that sees a stick in the distance mistaking it for a snake. We too, have mistaken this human life for the existence that we are.

Discussions of this thought become redundant once the attachment to mind dissolves.

5 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@WHO IS Thats right, we are here because we have been deluded by our own mind that we are a finite self. Just like the mind that sees a stick in the distance mistaking it for a snake. We too, have mistaken this human life for the existence that we are.

Discussions of this thought become redundant once the attachment to mind dissolves.

So what You are after, is relinquishing your Being?

So God is stupid enough to give you an individual Being, for you, in the end, to give up on your own Being and relinquish it?

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So what You are after, is relinquishing you Being?

So God is stupid enough to give you an individual Being, for you, in the end, to give up on your own Being and relinquish it?

I must confess I still have my doubts about all of this and I find interesting you are being so skeptical

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I must confess I still have my doubts about all of this and I find interesting you are being so skeptical

Javfly33, it is just tragic to see Individuals/Beings giving up their own individual-existence, and all because of the suffering it brings.

Yes, right now we are existing as humans on earth, and it brings a good deal of suffering, that's undeniable. 

And when people get tired of the pain/suffering people start to give up on themselves and choose to relinquish their own Being, which is the worst thing you could literally do to yourself.

It's NOT Selfish to want to exist! God is intelligent enough to create entire realities, but You think God was stupid enough to create your individual-Being?

Here is an open-minded thought, look at the fact of your existence as an individual-Being as a Gift, not a curse or something that should be ashamed of. 

Therefore, it should be only sane/logical for a Being to attain immortality an existence which is not in vain and does not lead one onto deletion/death, as if You never existed to begin with. 

Achieving a status of immortal existence, would mean to finally solidify your existence as a Being, which would mean literally achieving REAL life. 

Is this life, when your existence could be ended at any moment? Don't we realize how fragile our existence is on earth, its a sinking ship. 

The goal should be Immortality, there is no denying it. 

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS haha you undermine the intelligence of it all. It’s that you are provided an infinite number of possibilities to experience. From the most suffering to the most liberated.

This freedom is not stupid but immensely intelligent. To only have the option to experience liberated states is a limitation. And you only can know the significance of liberation once suffering, hence why suffering exists. It’s the reference point from which you anchor all the beauty in life.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@WHO IS

1) You dont give up any of your individuality when you awaken, in fact you can express it even better than before, without your Ego getting in the way, you’ll be more you! 

2)  Have an awakening, a lot of your doubts will then be cleared. 

3) Why grow? Because it’s fun, as everyone has said, you either enjoy this ride for what it is, or you resist enjoying it and create stories in your head that prevent that from happening, that’s your freedom to do so. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 14.5.2020. at 1:11 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Because right now you are not conscious you are God.  When God aligns itself fully with Truth it wakes up to itself.   Waking up is the ultimate gift to itself.   Inner growth raises one's consciousness.   Higher consciousness leads to wisdom.

Wisdom leads to Truth.  

Higher Conciousness =Higher wisdom? 

?

Lets say by some chance this zero guy grasped ultimate nature of everything. Not saying it is true but for sake of argument. 

So wisdom..... Wanna know what's in my mind. 

?? Like on that picture. ? Please gimme a break. Honestly who came up with that example. Not all peeps are Newton. 

Right now in my mind is Lingerie fashion show and models when they finish their walk on runway take off bra's they are wearing. I am all alone in audience and I am giving grades. Oh 8.7, 9.3 oh 6.4 sweetheart sorry... 

Wisdom..... Sure?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 2020-05-14 at 0:56 AM, WHO IS said:

It is self contractionary, all these motivational struggles and growth, it is delusional playing which is all ultimately in vain, because the ego dies. That sand castle, will crumble.

So, again what's the point to spend time and effort in order to make better a "sinking ship", which will eventually sink?

@WHO IS Because the growth of a human being will be in benefit of the world even after the death of that human being. So grow for the sake human kind not for yourself.

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Higher Conciousness =Higher wisdom? 

?

Lets say by some chance this zero guy grasped ultimate nature of everything. Not saying it is true but for sake of argument. 

So wisdom..... Wanna know what's in my mind. 

?? Like on that picture. ? Please gimme a break. Honestly who came up with that example. Not all peeps are Newton. 

Right now in my mind is Lingerie fashion show and models when they finish their walk on runway take off bra's they are wearing. I am all alone in audience and I am giving grades. Oh 8.7, 9.3 oh 6.4 sweetheart sorry... 

Wisdom..... Sure?

I can only go by my own path.  I started out as an unconscious, selfish fuck.  As far from Truth as humanly possible hehe.

Through the decades this caused me massive suffering.  But i did grow from it and became more conscious.     

I had started becoming more honest with others and most importantly with myself and less selfish.   More loving.   Started opening up and crying for the first time in decades.  And then if you remember you and i both found spiritiality/mysticism around the same time.  And then it happened.   It never would have happened if i was still the old me.

Maybe for others it's different.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yeah it is True. ❤️

Need to stop fooling around but I have no idea how I come with all these ideas lol. 

May I keep ??