Olly

What’s everyone’s diet?!

11 posts in this topic

I personally LOVE experimenting with different diets, and I’m very keen to know what diet everyone else is following?

I’ve literally tried them all... vegan, paleo, keto, fasting...

I’m currently interested in Weston A Price’s work on nutrition. He mentions the importance of organ meats, raw dairy, and eating sprouted grains to remove anti-nutrient content.

p.s. I’m also a massive green tea and dark chocolate addict :P;) 

I've tried keto and fasting, but the best of all ended up being the one they teach at school.

Nowadays I eat 5 healthy meals a day (No microwave food, all is self-prepared) with a lot of salad, fish and varying meats and carbs. Ten times better than keto or fasting in terms of energy and well being :)

Lentils, beans and rice as the main foods. I buy fruits that I find cheap or are in the season. Also, a mix of spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes and tomatoes for salad. I add some garlic and red pepper to add some flavor to meals.

Currently adapting to a new healthy diet since the Corona virus outbreak. My goal is to become raw vegan. Before the quarantine my diet was totally shit. I wasn't mindful of the amount of junk food I ate.

I have some relapses here and there but I don't stress much.

Vegan of 5 years now, started to cure my acne (per Brian Turner on YouTube) 

Carried it on for the ethics of it, struggled a little bit at one point as I wasn’t supplementing B12, but once I started supplementing B12, D3& a wholefood multi, feel amazing! 

Also, added in Intermittent Fasting and weekly 24 hour fasts which have also been awesome so far and making losing weight a walk in the park. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Vegan (except my friends homemade raw unfiltered honey) for like 4 months, before that was just standard american diet but I ate on the healthy side of it.

Currently whole food, all homemade, no microwave, working on organic and self grown, especially with produce.

Not sure if I'll be raw vegan or whole foods paul chek style in the future. 

Life purpose is about permaculture/agroforestry/biodynamic farming, which will apply either way.

Keto with a lot of veggies and carb cycling. I now have high energy pretty much all the time but it takes a few months to actually adapt your body and thrive on keto

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Intermittent fasting (8/16).

In the eating window I eat homemade food. Although I'm guilty of not eating more veggies and fruits.

Fruit, vegetables, mushrooms, coconut, pumpkin, cacao, nuts & seeds and occasionally some fermented foods have been a beautiful dance for several months, feeling great and highly energized yet calm and grounded at the same time :) I have been mostly plant-based for 11 years now, never taken B12 or supplements. All my food is wild harvested or organically grown. I wash lightly with rainwater.

11 hours ago, Quantum Toad said:

All my food is wild harvested or organically grown. I wash lightly with rainwater.

That's awesome? Where do you live and where do you get your food? I struggle to find many organic foods in the grocery stores, especially if I'm looking for variety? Also how do you wild harvest? I'm just getting into foraging.