assx95

If reality is a dream, then how come I wake up in the same room with the same things?

48 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Member said:

How do you know there's a life after them? After we die, we exist only inside someone's imagination. Time is just a mind manifestation.

You just said "after we die we exist only inside someone's imagination". Right there you just adimited of there being a future of some kind after we are dead yet we are not experiencing it (might be). 

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

Density and consistency are beautiful liars. Ever been stuck in a false awakening loop? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

You just said "after we die we exist only inside someone's imagination". Right there you just adimited of there being a future of some kind after we are dead yet we are not experiencing it (might be). 

This reality doesn't exist anymore after we die. After and future are only in someone else's imagination who is living a different reality. Different doesn't mean that there's a continuation after our own existence.

@assx95 hahahah. Reality does seem quite consistent doesn't it. I have no idea how it's "a dream" if it even is. I guess I can loosely grasp the concept of what a [night time] dream is (which is kind of weird and vague)...and I guess right now I have very little evidence to suggest that reality is "a dream" occuring...nowhere, which sounds equally strange and weird...

However...I cannot deny that something is CLEARLY telling me to listen to leo and I know that I know that something is here that does not fit with the idea that everything around me is physical reality. DMT has shown me this. I would say that taking the idea that reality is a dream as dogma could be a trap. I hold all of these spiritual dogmas as hypothetical topics to be proven or disproven. I also hold the idea that reality is physical as a hypothesis to be proven or disproven. I understand very little of this with my mind, but my heart is sooooooooooooo sure. I would bet you £1000 legit, that reality is not what we think it is. 

Use psycs, and don't be afraid to be honest and say you don't know if that's what is true

Edited by Aaron p

5 minutes ago, Member said:

This reality doesn't exist anymore after we die. After and future are only in someone else's imagination who is living a different reality. Different doesn't mean that there's a continuation after our own existence.

15 minutes ago, Member said:

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

That might be  true only if you define reality to be your own perception. If you admit of there being other subjects after you're dead you can't say reality won't exits after your death because you just adimited that "reality" is not just your own perception. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

That might be  true only if you define reality to be your own perception. If you admit of there being other subjects after you're dead you can't say reality won't exits after your death because you just adimited that "reality" is not just your own perception. 

There will be no other subjects after we're dead because the fundamental reality is not revolving around our existence, even if you are the last human in the entire Universe. People from "the future" live their own realities simultaneously with our own, time doesn't flow like a river.

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

lol.

I don’t exist.

Prove me wrong.

If you don't exist who will give me wedding rings? Sorry man you'll have to wear suit I know you do not like it but some sacrifices has to be made. 

Yes loads of cotton cheese will be there. ☺️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

12 minutes ago, Member said:

There will be no other subjects after we're dead because the fundamental reality is not revolving around our existence, even if you are the last human in the entire Universe. People from "the future" live their own realities simultaneously with our own, time doesn't flow like a river.

There is two models explaining time. One is the conventional way that we all know that time flows linearly from present to future. What happend yesterday won't ever be back again.  The other one is what general relativity of Einstein suggests that all past and present and future are happening simultaneously. They all exist in the same place but we are experiencing them as different slices.  Just like a recorded video all the events are captured within the film already but in order to display them you have to go through the scenes one by one from present to future. So even if time is ultimately an illusion it still always appears real and flowing lineary.  The future already happend in a sense but that does not equal it doesn't exist at all. 

Edited by Someone here

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity What’s one more layer. No biggie. :)

Layers you say. May I remind you that on actual Serbian wedding proper one, last 3 days sometimes. Shirts are mostly off by the late hours. No rules baby no rules. ☺️

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

Right. “Future” exists as a thought, which clearly is not separate of you...awareness is aware of awareness. 

I believe we already touched on the distinction between thoughts and what these thoughts are a representation of.  Reality is not just made out of thoughts! . These thoughts are here for a reason. The mind is just putting labels on the stuff it finds in the world which are in themselves not thoughts. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The mind is just putting labels on the stuff it finds in the world which are in themselves not thoughts. 

This statement is a thought, you trying to detach from mind and saying what it is, is nothing other than mind, its a perpetual cycle you are engaged in. Surrender to not knowing.. (as if thats something easy to done..ehh) 

It's all Love. Eternal Love. It 's not felt as Awareness it' s felt as Love. 

Awareness is for ?. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

This statement is a thought, you trying to detach from mind and saying what it is, is nothing other than mind, its a perpetual cycle you are engaged in. Surrender to not knowing.. (as if thats something easy to done..ehh) 

9 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

LOL I knew someone will bring that. I know it's a thought and whatever I say here is again more thoughts (duh) but I think (thought) insisting on that and failing ing to see the distinction between thoughts and "not thoughts" is what getting lost in thoughts actually is. 

Edited by Someone here

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL I knew someone will bring that. I know it's a thought and whatever I say here is again more thoughts (duh) but I think (thought) insisting on that and falling to see the distinction between thoughts and "not thoughts" is what getting lost in thoughts actually is. 

Maybe but maybe not, can you be okay with not knowing the answer?

2 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

Maybe but maybe not, can you be okay with not knowing the answer?

Which answer lol? 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Which answer lol? 

Well your statement indicated that you want to find something out so maybe be okay with not knowing

Edited by Nemo28

2 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

to your question ofc

Which question ??. 

Generally speaking tho I can be OK with not knowing the answer to any question. What do we really know?  If we are not OK with not knowing we gonna suffer a lot!