Chives99

Can tapping into femininity help a guy with having deep passionate sex?

11 posts in this topic

Can't refuse to admit I'm probably more feminine and compassionate than the average guy , just how  my brain chemistry and psychology is, everyone is different i guess. I think the macho alpha male neurotic outlook to be quite stupid, some guys just blow their top over nothing  and its not like they win either, they're miserable and are paranoid about anyone challenging their 'status' even though most guys don't care about dominating others. I was wondering if this demeanour might, however, help with passionate intimate sex that women claim they want or is that just for them and guys have to be more  icy and detached in the bedroom, like letting her do the feminine bit and the guy stays in the masculine.

I like sex more when I know she actually likes me and its slow and focused on connection rather than hard fast sex to get over their boyfriend or a distraction , like scratching an itch.

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

No not at all. That's so wrong if you think that a guy has to be icy and do nothing at all. 

Women like romance. I don't know about other women so can't say for them. But women (for example me) enjoy a guy who talks, flirts, romances and makes me feel wanted and involved. 

That's why I like guys who are a bit more feminine. They can intuitively understand my feelings and respond to it. 

The masculine masculine guy who gives an icy stare only looks good on the cover of a magazine. 

But in real life, man has to know how to charm the ladies. And for that, a bit of feminine in him is necessary. 

I might get attracted to a bold guy who has a nice body and that masculine tough guy nature but I might soon be put off by his icyness. 

A detached guy in the bedroom for me would be absolute disaster.. I might even begin to assume that he doesn't like me or is simply bored. I would never want that feeling from a man. 

I never had relationships with such men because it never goes beyond a certain point and as a woman I might feel emotionally deprived around such a man even if he gave me the strongest fuck

The men I've been with have always been emotional kind and funny and a bit of feminine in them

Relationships are already hard enough and to have a man who hardly speaks and remains detached will make me feel very isolated and nervous. 

So the answer is yes yes yes. 

A guy who is very deeply in love with a woman and is feminine enough to understand her side will have the most intimate passionate sex with her 

Take my example. 

My first boyfriend in college was like a tough guy with no feminine, not talking much at all in the bedroom, just sitting in the bedroom waiting for me to do everything and it soon got boring and he would simply leave without a kiss. 

He would not pleasure me. It was always my job. I was too young at that time so I did whatever he wanted. He was very icy and too much masculine, he would never cry or show emotion. Never say much. Just into his own stuff.. 

The only time he would show some emotion or laugh or expression was during sex.. 

I started to have a lot of discomfort and tension with him and I began to feel aloof and neglected. The sex wasn't good either because of his icyness and lack of participation made it look like a daily job.. 

Anyhow. My last boyfriend and my current are both feminine. My last boyfriend used to cry often and get feminine and sensitive, talk a ton ton ton with me, never leave my side and always understanding my feelings and desires but he was a boxing champion and he used to be tough with other guys. So feminine doesn't mean a guy can't be masculine. He can. He just showed his softer side more often to me. Now the sex we had was 100 times more amazing than the sex I had with my first boyfriend. We were very very passionate in bed because he would know how to pleasure me and we both would be equally excited and involved. 

So the answer is yes.. 

Understanding and incorporating feminine in you is absolutely important if you want lots of romantic passionate great quality sex in bed. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If you see a beautiful girl and walk up to her nervously and say authentically "omg I'm just so nervous because you're so beautiful, I'm not use to seeing women as beautiful as you. I had to say hi"

She'll more likely appreciate that more than a guy with decades of pickup under his belt, super confident and suave, and walks up to her and says "you're so beautiful, want a drink?"

Just gonna leave that there...

Edited by electroBeam

Of course tapping into femininity is crucial for good sex.

This does not negate the masculine. It strengthens it.

Great sex requires intimacy and dominance.

"Baby, look in my eyes. I love you. I'm gonna nail your pussy to the wall."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would take Leo's point as well which I forgot to mention. 

Yes the dominance aspect. 

Being nice to a woman is great in the bedroom but don't leave your masculinity out. 

Dominance in the bedroom is a great attraction skill.. 

Women like to be dominated even if they deny it. 

I got passionate sex from my ex because it was a combination of his Alpha dominance in the bedroom and his intimacy feminine skills in wooing me. 

So it's a bit of both. 

On 09/05/2020 at 4:19 PM, electroBeam said:

If you see a beautiful girl and walk up to her nervously and say authentically "omg I'm just so nervous because you're so beautiful, I'm not use to seeing women as beautiful as you. I had to say hi"

She'll more likely appreciate that more than a guy with decades of pickup under his belt, super confident and suave, and walks up to her and says "you're so beautiful, want a drink?"

Just gonna leave that there...

I see your point but I'm not entirely sure about that.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:19 AM, electroBeam said:

Haha!

That is pickup!

In order to pull that off one would require massive pickup experience.

Such an authentic opener requires so much confidence and experience to pull off. That is my fave type of opener and it took me many approaches to master. Authenticity on a dime is the mark of a master, not a newbie.

But also, the opener is just the beginning. It will never be enough to actually get her. You must also know how to keep the conversation going, how to charm her, and how to close. All this takes lots of practice. Learning how to lead and close is hugely important for results.

It took me many approaches to learn that I have to ask her on an insta-date right then and there by walking with her to a coffee shop. Which means I need to know where the nearest coffee shop is.

A newbie cannot know such things and will screw up every phase of the process with awarkness and ineptness.

Stop thinking of pickup as fakery. Pickup is the art of learning to be totally natural. Ironically, this takes a lot of practice. "Natural" is what gets you laid. But natural ain't natural.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop thinking of pickup as fakery. Pickup is the art of learning to be totally natural. Ironically, this takes a lot of practice. Natural is what gets you laid.

You are one hell of a smart guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha!

That is pickup!

I order to pull that off one would require massive pickup experience.

Such an authentic opener requires so much confidence and experience to pull off. That is my fave type of opener and it took me many approaches to master. Authenticity on a dime is the mark of a master, not a newbie.

But also, the opener is just the beginning. It will never be enough to actually get her. You must also know how to keep the conversation going, how to charm her, and how to close. All this takes lots of practice. Learning how to lead and close is hugely important for results.

It took me make approaches to learn that I have to ask her on an insta-date right then and there by walking with her to a coffee shop. Which means I need to know where the nearest coffee shop is.

Damn, I double that. You guys are so demonizing pickup and creating all kinds of stories about it, turning it into anti-ideology. But secretly, you want to be treated like that, your soul yearns for it. And the thing is, it is a learned behaviour. It is a learned behaviour to be a man. It is a learned behaviour to be a man that you want.

And modern pickup schools teach it, especially those who add authenticity and spiritual wisdom into it.

Check out this pickup school for example:
https://www.travelbumcoaching.com/

I'm not a super pro-pickup advocate, by the way, but this thing can be of a great beauty too, be careful to just demonize it because your favorite feminist channel told you to do so (You know what I mean and I don't mean to offend)