kag101

Why I will NEVER use psychedelics again!

36 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I do not think LSD will make you die spiritually. 

I agree. I think it will just make you die physically.

11 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

It made me LOL xD, I like your sense of humor.

If it were the case, a lot of people would be dead in the seventies when LSD was so popular. 

I agree, probably 5-MEO would give you some insights. According to my friends, who took LSD in the past, nothing really happened to them, they were just laughing. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

xD

47 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It made me LOL xD, I like your sense of humor.

If it were the case, a lot of people would be dead in the seventies when LSD was so popular. 

He´s right thought. 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

xD

He´s right thought. 

I know he is, aspirin could kill you, it all depends on the dosage. I am not talking about the overdose. 

@electroBeamBut hell, yes, anything can kill you, even a pure water.

Edited by Galyna

I found this source interesting to read about LSD and its implications:

@electroBeam

1. "Almost all the scientists engaged in this work reported that LSD therapy was at least as safe as any other procedure they had used, and that the incidence of recovery or significant improvement was substantially greater than with the treatment methods used by them in the past."

2. “And then there's the early idea that LSD and •LSD‐like drugs produced effects which mimicked madness. We long ago realized this wasn't true, but the belief still exists that licensing LSD research is giving approval to madness. And underlying the whole situation is a real fear of alternate states of consciousness. This society is preoccupied with rationality and control and truly fears states of consciousness in which rationality and control play a less significant role.”

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/1975/10/19/archives/the-other-side-of-lsd.html

@Trickyp Agree 100%, people in power also fudged some data about psychedelics usage and positive influence, as nobody would benefit financially if this drug became so popular in various cultures. Alcohol industry will decline for sure, LOL. :D

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I know he is, aspirin could kill you, it all depends on the dosage. I am not talking about the overdose. 

@electroBeamBut hell, yes, anything can kill you, even a pure water.

The funny thing is, I´m not talking about the overdose either :P

50 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I found this source interesting to read about LSD and its implications:

@electroBeam

1. "Almost all the scientists engaged in this work reported that LSD therapy was at least as safe as any other procedure they had used, and that the incidence of recovery or significant improvement was substantially greater than with the treatment methods used by them in the past."

2. “And then there's the early idea that LSD and •LSD‐like drugs produced effects which mimicked madness. We long ago realized this wasn't true, but the belief still exists that licensing LSD research is giving approval to madness. And underlying the whole situation is a real fear of alternate states of consciousness. This society is preoccupied with rationality and control and truly fears states of consciousness in which rationality and control play a less significant role.”

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/1975/10/19/archives/the-other-side-of-lsd.html

22 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Trickyp Agree 100%, people in power also fudged some data about psychedelics usage and positive influence, as nobody would benefit financially if this drug became so popular in various cultures. Alcohol industry will decline for sure, LOL. :D

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, mysticalninja said:

Doesn't say it in the title, but apparently he has changed his stance.  He posted this a couple months ago after trying LSD and apparently he had a great experience.

Let's see how long this "coming out of depression" will last. I am skeptical about the long-term benefits of psychedelics with depression.

In my case, it worked like this: I'd trip. Life had color once again. Eventually, I would come back to my "depressed self". Then, I would trip again. And that became a cycle.

6 hours ago, Peo said:

The big question can you use psychedelics to heal trauma you get from using psychedelics? Is it possible to heal the damage from psychedelics by using psychedelics?

I can't believe I read this. You know... there are other tools for healing besides psychedelics.

6 hours ago, Trickyp said:

Leo is a real player :x

??‍♂️

6 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

Topicstarter well done you play 4d chess! Put in a topic with clickbait title that triggers massivly and then know the case is weak and gets teared down and what remains is pro psychedelics. 4d chess!

Whoooooah... I got teared down! Omg... I won't sleep tonight. Lol.

And btw, it is not a clickbait. It's the title of the video, and I myself don't plan to use psychedelics again in my life. I should've written more about my own experience, so I edited the original post.

one day this will all be memories

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

?

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The funny thing is, I´m not talking about the overdose either :P

Well, if we brutally honest, about anything can kill you. We should not blame everything on psychedelics. ^_^

@kag101 well done for having the awareness to take a step back, many don’t. Psychedelics are not for the unprepared mind.

Just a few things to consider: 1. Careful on using other people as competent reference points, especially those who express hysteria. This guy is not the best individual to model considering his admission to psychedelic abuse. Also, people are eccentrically different, so your ultimate reference point should be you, your own direct experience not another’s.

2. Be careful not to conflate your experience with psychedelics for the full quality of a psychedelic. They are much of a transcendental potentiation as the are a gargantuas obliterating one. It’s completely predicated on the user. Used correctly, they can be powerful, used incorrectly they can be destructive. And of course what is correct and incorrect is often subjective, one must experiment safely if to elicit any benefit.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 09/05/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jacobsrw said:

Psychedelics are not for the unprepared mind.

I wouldn't say "unprepared mind". There are people who should not take it because of, for example, genetics. These substances can trigger the genes that cause schizophrenia or bipolar, for example. 

1. Careful on using other people as competent reference points

I don't care who he is. I simply think that the points that he makes on the video are very valid. I am not focusing on the person, but on his arguments. 

Used correctly, they can be powerful, used incorrectly they can be destructive.

The only cases of healthy usage that I have seen is on an organization called UDV.

Using them by oneself is very dangerous. Without the guidance of someone who is truly experienced with those substances, the odds of going on a wrong track is too high. 

one day this will all be memories