Danioover9000

Feverish Masterbation

9 posts in this topic

I just want to know from other people who've masturbated before if they experienced any of the following I've experienced after ejaculation; Phantom pains, shivering, heavy head, strange tingling around the throat, heart palpitations/irregular heartbeat, slight cramping around naval and solar plexus, fatigue, and dry itchy eyes. Let me know if it's something serious.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

heart palpitations/irregular heartbeat,

I think higher heart rate is normal when you masturbate, but I never experienced all that other stuff

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I just want to know from other people who've masturbated before if they experienced any of the following I've experienced after ejaculation; Phantom pains, shivering, heavy head, strange tingling around the throat, heart palpitations/irregular heartbeat, slight cramping around naval and solar plexus, fatigue, and dry itchy eyes. Let me know if it's something serious.

I have experienced blurry eyesight, a pain near the left side of my body below my lungs, shortness of breath, and yeah, irregular heartbeat, and dry itchy skin. Just try limiting it to once per day. I used to do it like 4-5 times/day. 

I've never experienced or heard of someone who has had those symptoms. That is very odd. Have you mentioned anything to a doctor? If you haven't yet, that may be a good idea :) 

Whats this phantom pain? I know what it means but which part of your body is experiencing pain? This is the strangest thing. o.O

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I did experience some of those symptoms.

For me taking one day off every session reduced bad symptoms (and made the act feel way better).

Edited by Espaim

The fluid and amount of energy wasted in masturbation when done incorrectly is enormous, this is normal to experience these symptoms. Remember this sacred fluid is used to channel energy and create life and manifest realities. Only have sacred use for the juice or you will be lifeless in no time.

Update: I've forced myself to stop masturbating and rode out the symptoms. I'm feeling better, only my heart, throat, and feverish skin to go. Thank you all for posts. @Quantum Toad  Thanks, I'm reminded of something important again that I've forgotten.