Onecirrus

Devilry of the Elites

29 posts in this topic

Maybe it might fall under conspiracy theory, but malignant forces are definitely nullifying the growth of collective human consciousness. This forum needs to address all forms of devilry in all levels of society.

So in other words there is a collective ego and also individual ego that prevent growth of human consciousness. If we remove these elites from power, will the collective ego disappear, or take a different form? If we remove individual obstacles that are in the way of our personal growth, will our ego leave us alone or will it find different obstacles? We can let go of the ego as a whole, not some instance of it. If we understand what it is, we don't need to focus on specific defense mechanisms of it. It's one thing to address it and another to recognize it. If we simply recognize it for what it is and let go of it, we can focus our energy on growth. If we address different self preservation methods of the ego, we will find ourselves in a loop playing the egos game.

Unfortunately this falls under "conspiracy theory" around here which is a no no. 

I for one appreciate this information, as it is hugely important to consider. 

Remember, Epstein did not kill himself. 

The documentary has already been posted on the forum and is now locked.

As long as this lasts. Try to figure out which proposition is true.

a) The moon landing was a hoax

b) Neil Armstrong landed on the moon

c) Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and then a bunch of reptilian E:T.s showed him the middle finger.

a) Epstein died of natural causes

b) Epstein got killed in prison

c) A lookalike was put into the prison cell and murdered there, whereas Epstein was taken to a secret Cabal location in Manhattan, interrogated, and ritually sacrificed to Moloch the next day.

a) Marilyn Monroe died of a drug overdose

b) Marilyn Monroe got killed so not to reveal reversed engineered space craft she got to know from J.F.Kennedy

c) She is currently alive and haven't aged a bit, is married to me and lives in my billion dollar mansion.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Start by curing your own devilry, and the devilry of the non-elites, and then the devilry of the elites will disappear all by itself.

You are the things you hate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Start by curing your own devilry, and the devilry of the non-elites, and then the devilry of the elites will disappear all by itself.

I am a Saint Leo 

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

ive been openminded enough to watch this documentary and ive come to the conclusion that it doesnt have much truth or value to it

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is exactly what's happening right now all over the world.
The disappearing has a physical component to it within this limited realm.

Edited by LaucherJunge

34 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

or how does this person forgive what happened to him/her?

By realizing everything you hate is yourself.

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

ive been openminded enough to watch this documentary and ive come to the conclusion that it doesnt have much truth or value to it

"i think its cool to post stuff like that but for gods sake make sure youve researched thoroughly and check your sources!! try to debunk yourselves while learning and dont have an agenda :] there are true conspiracies out there like mkUltra, its not all wrong"

-- Quote from Rilles

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

5 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

"i think its cool to post stuff like that but for gods sake make sure youve researched thoroughly and check your sources!! try to debunk yourselves while learning and dont have an agenda :] there are true conspiracies out there like mkUltra, its not all wrong"

-- Quote from Rilles

Why you post that?

@Rilles I like that change in attitude, but maybe it just sounds like that in my head so nevermindB| 

― Shunryu Suzuki

@LaucherJunge

Deep research and not having an agenda is being asleep? Okay whatever you say bruh.

1 hour ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura

Can understand this clearly from an absolute position while in god-mode but not from a relative position being a human after all yet.

How to deal with people that hate themselves more than oneself does on a relative perspective?

Replace hate and judgment with understanding and love.

Don't worry about what others are doing. Focus on how you radiate love or succumb to fear. Take ownership of yourself and let others do the same. It is a huge trap to try to change others. That is a distraction from your own work.

52 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

Like love was some kind of weakness in their eyes, resulting in win-loose situations instead of win-win situations from relative point of view.

Of course the devil/ego sees love as weakness. Love is the ego's greatest fear.

Those who have been wounded and hurt (Redpill people, etc) then spend the rest of their life acting as though they don't need or want love, because it's too painful for them too admit how much they have been denied love and how deeply they want it.

It's a fake front to defend against facing the pain of not receiving love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course the devil/ego sees love as weakness. Love is the ego's greatest fear.

But what about love of surviving? Is that feeding ego? Or its is different type of love?