Leo Gura

Joe Rogan Imagines Infinity

27 posts in this topic

@Meta-Man 1000x better in ever way imaginable. Imagine the potential of people who are actually gifted at sport with this understanding! 

Yep, I wouldn’t say my life turned upside down, but a LOT of things changed in the way they were done.

In one example was the Gym. I realised how much I was going because I thought I had to look a certain way, out of going for the love of exercise. So I changed my focus to a workout routine I genuinely look forward to and love/ enjoy (as much as you can enjoy heavy squats!) and changed my focus to overall health and well-being because I love my body and love waking up feeling amazing every day. 

Yeah, I’ve read most of the book, it’s such an honest and truthful reflection of awakening. I also recommend my teachers “Spiritual autobiography” or whatever you call this genre, which is called “Intimacy With the Infinite” by Ananda Devi, not only is it packed with wisdom and insights, more so her story is more destructive than anything I’ve seen/ heard.

Lets just say, leaving your husband for a Spiritual Teacher who you feel is your twin flame, and awakening and being truly you doesn’t tend to sit well with a very wealthy Traditional Jewish family, and wow was awakening “destructive” in her life. But of course, all for the love of truth and what is true. The biography side almost reads like a novel. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Meta-Man Exactly! 

I mean I worked with her for months before her book, but I never knew quite how destructive awakening could be until reading that, it’s also very individual and how “fake” your life has been etc. 

She always said she knew Adyashanti was finished and fully awake by the quote: 

“Enlightenment is the most destructive “thing” possible” or something along them lines!

And, it truly is, but in the best way, as all that remains is what is true!  

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Meta-Man I didn’t realise I signed up for it, but am I glad 16 year old me realised how meaningless everything was and it lead to a path of absolute peace, happiness and love, that while it may very destructive only leaves room for truth, which paradoxically means ever deepening peace, love and happiness. 

Remember Gents What is true is already the case...

duality or relativity are not what's actually happening... that's why it's called an illusion or Maya the lifting of the Veil. ❤

It's already here it's just whether it's recognized or not..

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Leo Gura It should be hard for him to imagine and be it at the same time. Enlightenment is more easier :) At least you are just it. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Given his past experiences to Psychedelics and yet to him infinity is like that? ??‍♂️ All the DMT he took! ? ... he has the money and connections to take any psychedelics he wants to experience , when i watched that i question his psychedelics experiences .. what he is saying about infinity is coming from a man doesn't take any psychedelics his whole life ?‍♂️ ...idk by this moment he Doesn't try to search about his experience, what is that? What is infinity? he has the power to search people who he can trust to ask questions about things and let him answer.. he can even invite Leo on Joe Rogan's podcast.. ?

Edited by John Iverson

He assumes that one who is irrevocably destined for infinity would be in fear of it. That is a massive assumption. One who experiences infinity would likely not know a limited life in which to compare it with, therefore infinity would the equivalent experience to a finite life.

Edited by Jacobsrw