AlphaAbundance

Why would anyone NOT get shaktipat or use 5-Meo Dmt

92 posts in this topic

Those two are the fastest methods to enlightenment and cut through all the bullshit. Why the hell would anyone seeking enlightenment NOT get shaktipat or stuff some 5Meo up their ass? We should be promoting these methods not meditating hours a day and other bullshit. These are easy peasy efficient methods (relatively). Honestly I'm fucking intrigued maybe there is something I'm missing or what???

The reason I haven’t tried it is because I don’t really know where to get it from, and from a trusted source.  

5 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Those two are the fastest methods to enlightenment

Is there anybody who says they are enlightened that they got enlightened by using 5Meo?
Leo says is not permanently enlightened, that he just feels he is when taking it

7 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Those two are the fastest methods to enlightenment and cut through all the bullshit. Why the hell would anyone seeking enlightenment NOT get shaktipat or stuff some 5Meo up their ass? We should be promoting these methods not meditating hours a day and other bullshit. These are easy peasy efficient methods (relatively). Honestly I'm fucking intrigued maybe there is something I'm missing or what???

It's just too soon. These are relatively new tools that carry a very bad reputation for being just drugs. They are also very radical, and that's not easy to come close to for many "orthodox" practicioners. Many people don't like shortcuts.

In any case, these are auxilliary tools, enchancments. Meditating every day is mandatory anyway. You cannot build a body only by taking steroids. You have to go to the gym systematically.

4 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@Mattie yeah but from where? The dark web? I’m in Germany it’s risky ordering stuff online here 

welcome to the earth. 

@Nak Khid That's fair hahaha

Even so it seems to be with certainty that

Practices + 5-Meo-DMT > Practices

Let me ask a secondary question then for anyone:

Has anyone become enlightened (permanently awakened) through 5-meo-DMT?

(Yea permanence and time are an illusion but guess what who cares --- no one wants to lose their high state of consciousness in the imaginary future)

Edited by AlphaAbundance

@Kensho That's valid point

• People think it is suboptimal due to it being a drug, orthodox beliefs, beliefs they are a shortcut
7 minutes ago, Kensho said:

In any case, these are auxilliary tools, enchancments. Meditating every day is mandatory anyway. You cannot build a body only by taking steroids. You have to go to the gym systematically.

Nah bruh maybe for 5Meo but that doesn't seem to be the case for RASA. Although for someone to even consider RASA as more then a bullshit scam they most likely have meditated at least once in their life

1 minute ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Kensho That's valid point

• People think it is suboptimal due to it being a drug, orthodox beliefs, beliefs they are a shortcut

Nah bruh maybe for 5Meo but that doesn't seem to be the case for RASA. Although for someone to even consider RASA as more then a bullshit scam they most likely have meditated at least once in their life

I haven't researched on RASA yet. I ve seen it written in some posts, and there might be some real value there.  Thanks for mentioning,

21 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Has anyone become permanently enlightened through 5-meo-DMT?

An "awakening" is considered to be something that could be a momentary thing or permanent. 

"Enlightenment" is usually assumed to be a permanent change.

I have not heard of someone claiming to have been enlightened by 5 Meo Dmt or in combination with other practices but someone may

Edited by Nak Khid

39 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Nak Khid That's fair hahaha

Even so it seems to be with certainty that

Practices + 5-Meo-DMT > Practices

Let me ask a secondary question then for anyone:

Has anyone become permanently enlightened through 5-meo-DMT?

(Yea permanence and time are an illusion but guess what who cares --- no one wants to lose their high state of consciousness in the imaginary future)

Here we have have a video, in their own words,  the enlightenment stories of 

Eckhart Tolle
Adyashanti’
Mooji
Rupert Spira
Sadhguru

None of them says  Practices + psychedelics > Practices

Some of them say psychedelics are a distraction from becoming enlightened but that doesn't mean it's correct

Are any of them enlightened?   There is no precise agreed upon definition of what enlightenment is or test to determine if someone is enlightened. 
There is no way to prove that enlightenment means anything other than a feeling that  person has that they are enlightened and then other people saying they are. 

There may or may not be something more to it. 

Edited by Nak Khid

shaktipat-Ma-and-Guruji.jpg

Shaktipat

Shaktipat in Hinduism is the transfer of spiritual energy from the teacher to the student in order to awaken the kundalini. 
 Shaktipat is said to be transmitted by a guru with a sacred word or mantra, or by a look, thought or touch – the last usually to the ajna chakra or agya chakra or third eye of the recipient.

50 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Why would anyone NOT get shaktipat or use 5-Meo Dmt

Leo has been trying to get enlightened by 5 Meo  for years and many trips

However shaktipat is supposed to be instant.   So you could start with that method and see what happens.  

If neither of these short cut  methods work you may have to opt for the long way.  Think of it like training to be a classical pianist  

@Nak Khid That is fair but remember isn't it the case that even enlightened people can be close minded or orthodox in their methods of attaining enlightenment?

Pyschedelics can very well be a distraction and thank you for offering that perspective because I can see how that belief clicks into place with how I see things in my current worldview.

Hahaha there is no way to prove someone is enlightened through direct experience just like there is no way to prove the sun will rise tomorrow all you have are beliefs about science and trust that the sun will follow the pattern it has been following.

So through direct experience, no, but through reason, secondary (or not direct experience) evidence, ethos/credibility and intuition we can determine the likelihood of someone being enlightened. And through those means I can see how someone can have the perspective that Leo is not enlightened and use that (and not only that) to dissaprove Pyschedelics.

Edited by AlphaAbundance

6 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Leo has been trying to get enlightened by 5 Meo  for years and many trips

However shaktipat is supposed to be instant.   So you could start with that method and see what happens.  

If neither of these short cut  methods work you may have to opt for the long way.  Think of it like training to be a classical pianist  

Yeah I'm wondering why others dont take advantage of these more efficient paths. Have you ever indulged in receiving shaktipat? 

17 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Yeah I'm wondering why others dont take advantage of these more efficient paths. Have you ever indulged in receiving shaktipat? 

I don't believe in it. To me it's a placebo, like the healing touch of a Christian preacher, "laying on hands" they call it which may work but often does not. 
I don't think shortcuts will work.   However shaktipat seems easy enough to try. 

Edited by Nak Khid

Nobody is actually going to be able to get their hands on illegal drugs like that and psychedelics and be risky.

Dmt is too dark no-mainstream even 'me' didn't do it.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

18 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Nak Khid That is fair but remember isn't it the case that even enlightened people can be close minded or orthodox in their methods of attaining enlightenment?

Pyschedelics can very well be a distraction and thank you for offering that perspective because I can see how that belief clicks into place with how I see things in my current worldview.

Hahaha there is no way to prove someone is enlightened through direct experience just like there is no way to prove the sun will rise tomorrow all you have are beliefs about science and trust that the sun will follow the pattern it has been following.

So through direct experience no but through reason, secondary (or not direct experience) evidence, ethos/credibility and intuition we can determine the likelihood of someone being enlightened. And through those means I can see how someone can have the perspective that Leo is not enlightened and use that (and not only that) to dissaprove Psychedelics.

Many practitioners of psychedelics don't say  they are a path to enlightenment.  They more often call it awakening experience, one of many. 
An enlightenment means you are permanently changed.     So to suggest that psychedelics are not  a path to enlightenment does not disprove psychedelics giving someone a feeling of awakening. 
So to consider if psychedelics are in fact a path to enlightenment first begin by finding a person who says they were enlightened by psychedelics.
That would be a start 

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid That is fair

• So another reason why people don't pursue these options is because they think its bullshit

Theres hundreds, thousands maybe tens or hundreds of thousands, etc that beg to differ. Also I won't miss this opportunity to ask you what someone asked me before. What do you think placebo is?

@Nak Khid

That's true your right I dont recall if Leo or other pyschedelic users have said that they are enlightened or just had awakening experiences. However, I believe Martin Ball claims to have full enlightenment.

Edited by AlphaAbundance