WhatAWondefulWorld

Salvia Divinorum question

22 posts in this topic

Does anybody here have experience with salvia, if so please tell me about what happened, and if you found the experience valuable. Does salvia help you along the spiritual path?

It is freaky in ways that are not necessarily good or pleasant.

It's total mindfuckery.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura is it a valuable experience? Would you consider it useful in the work we do here?

Edit: I love total mindfucks

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld
Mindfucks

2 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura is it a valuable experience? Would you consider it useful in the work we do here?

Edit: I love total mindfucks

The problem is that anything is a valuable experience after the fact. But some experiences can be traumatic.

I would be extremely cautious with salvia. It can traumatize you. You have no idea how radically it will mindfuck you. We are talking madness territory.

You will enjoy other psychedelics far more. Why traumatize yourself? Take some LSD and enjoy yourself.

@Leo Gura Did you experience the wheel or the book archetype like in the videos I posted above? Lots of others who took Salvia seem to of have.

22 minutes ago, MadeWithLove said:

@Leo Gura Did you experience the wheel or the book archetype like in the videos I posted above? Lots of others who took Salvia seem to of have.

No.

I experience it as Infinite Consciousness and God, but in a gnarly different way than on any other psychedelic.

But then again, I have only done a little salvia. I'm scared to do more.

You want to be careful with such things. Don't take more than you can handle.

Yes, on salvia, you will easily forget you ever had a life. This is a freaky experience.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have only done a little salvia. I'm scared to do more.

Is it possible to handle Salvia in a healty, where your salvia will not totaly destroy you. What is the best way to handle to salvia?

I am just curious. I have no plan to do salvia not at least before i have done 100 or more trips.

9 minutes ago, Peo said:

What is the best way to handle to salvia?

There is no way.

You either take it and let it mindfuck you on its terms, or you don't.

You're rolling dice.

@Leo Gura I will make sure to be extremely careful when I use it, are you going to try going deeper into it or are you going to pass?

10 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura I will make sure to be extremely careful when I use it, are you going to try going deeper into it or are you going to pass?

I'll pass.

For now.

I've done Salvia. I was decently high on pot when I did it so I'm sure how much that changed the trip if any.

Anyways I'll keep it short. I took the bong hit and set it down. Within 20 seconds my vision started vibrating, then disappeared. Normal reality was completely replaced. I didn't have a body anymore, no feeling of breathing, no arms, no legs, no feeling of blood and warmth. Over the course of roughly 5-10 minutes I became the objects around the room. Literally became a TV and a couch. Felt what it was like to have a rigid plastic frame and soft cushy fabric as my physical body. It seemed extremely defined. I felt the function of my existence was to project light and images as a TV, and the purpose of letting people sit on me as a couch, like it was divine and fulfilling xD. I was more interested at what the hell was happening rather than panicking if I was going to be trapped there. I couldn't think in English thoughts like I would if I was sober, but I had a vague sense/feeling in the back of my mind that "everything was going to be fine, I'd be sober in a few minutes". I came down shortly after apparently slowly walking around the room for a bit. Patterns begin to wind down and rather quickly all my senses restored to normal.

I didn't do it back then out of any spiritual inclination. I was 18 and just want to do drugs with my best friend.

Even now on "the path" I don't think it would have much practical use. It's just an interesting short little psychedelic you can take that shows you completely different states of reality as possible. More foreign and radical you can really imagine, except it won't just be imagining it will literally shatter your current reality and take you there........... for a handful of minutes.

Does that sound valuable to you? If that sounds really interesting then it's worth a shot.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

24 minutes ago, Roy said:

Does that sound valuable to you?

That's extremely valuable. The problem is handling it and integrating it.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll pass.

For now.

Alright, make sure you keep me posted when you do ??

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Take some LSD and enjoy yourself.

How would you compare LSD to e.g. shrooms? I experienced LSD as a rather soulless, "mechanical" drug and I feel very little urge to take more.

I've got the impression that the effects of psychedelic substances very often represent the conditions in which they were created.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

i'm going to do 80x extract of saliva the highest dose just to see what happens to me, i'll surrender into it. i'm not scared of ego death anymore.. iv'e done 5 meo so many times and never had a problem.

3 minutes ago, Commodent said:

How would you compare LSD to e.g. shrooms? I experienced LSD as a rather soulless, "mechanical" drug and I feel very little urge to take more.

I've got the impression that the effects of psychedelic substances very often represent the conditions in which they were created.

It's the opposite of soulless to me.

It is what you make of it.

Just now, Aaron k said:

i'm going to do 80x extract of saliva the highest dose just to see what happens to me, i'll surrender into it. i'm not scared of ego death anymore.. iv'e done 5 meo so many times and never had a problem.

This is reckless and you will one day be humbled. I hope you don't suffer too much for your arrogance.