andyjohnsonman

Is sighing a sign of running unconsciously?

9 posts in this topic

No. If you are exploring higher consciousness, doing inner work or any of the sort, sighing can be a sign of releasing lower consciousness programs. In my own inner healing work involving breathwork, I recognized sighing as an indicator of subtle or buried emotions, etc. as coming up and releasing. 

Sighing is a mechanism to release psychical tension and stress, like a catarsis. The thing is why are you stressed? because you take things too seriously and forgot that everything is an illusion, so yes you are being unconscious.

@andyjohnsonman  I sigh a lot and it's like @Moreira says... I take life too seriously and I am always worried something bad is going to happen.

Don't know why, because I know that I am not the person, I am the one who is aware of the person. But... maybe we need more meditation and contemplation.

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

sigh....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think it's an attempt to snap out of it, not quite a conscious breath though. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I think it's an attempt to snap out of it, not quite a conscious breath though. xD

I think that most of the time is a not acceptation of reality, not surrendering to reality.

I understand it logically but there's some shadow work still to be done to accept reality completely IMO.

:$

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 4/15/2020 at 4:31 PM, andyjohnsonman said:

Is sighing a sign of running unconsciously? 

Its a sign of feeling anxious. You sigh when you forget to breathe in situations you are not comfortable with.