SamueLSD

Kriya Yoga - Help

13 posts in this topic

I have been trying to find a decent yoga practice to supplement my self development recently, but it is proving to be more difficult than I imagined.

After looking around and downloading 3gb worth of "instructions" files for Kriya yoga, which turned out to be full of dogma and barely legible, I decided I would just ask you guys.

Can someone please give me a good source  ( a link, PDF, whatever ) that contains a Yoga technique that will help develop me spiritually and supplement my meditation. 

It doesn't even have to be Kriya yoga specifically. Just something I can do alone in my house.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

I do have pictures of yoga exercises but unfortunately the explanations are in spanish. 

You can always try using a translator so with the help of the pictures, you can basically sort out how to do all the exercises pretty clear.

I think it´s worth it. I can PM you the pictures if you like.

I've tried very instruction based techniques. In my experience, very instruction based techniques are not effective for me. Because they force rather than let consciousness accumliate energy.

If you are like me, try golden flower meditation or loving kindness meditation. 

For example:

1. Sit down and relax. Take very deep breaths, at every exhalation, feel your entire body expand, as if it floats away and dissolves.

2. Once you feel like you've sunk into the ground you're sitting in. Imagine a close family member suffering. Imagine that they are trying their best but failing.

3. Visualise a beloved deity or a symbol of God that you resonate with, or just remember a trip of Love you had, or a time you felt deep love. Wrap that suffering family member in deep love.

4. Do this for strangers. Try and see them suffering and trying their best.

5. Now do it for dictators and tyrants. See how their decisions caused them lots of suffering and they did it due to mental illness or because they were hurt from childhood

Leo's book list has exactly what you are looking for it it is Kriya yoga.

There is a book available for free which can give some idea,The below link has got the downloads.

http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/Eng_Home.html

But the book from Leo's booklist has daily instructions and Graduation checks for next level.

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

33 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Leo's book list has exactly what you are looking for it it is Kriya yoga.

There is a book available for free which can give some idea,The below link has got the downloads.

http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/Eng_Home.html

But the book from Leo's booklist has daily instructions and Graduation checks for next level.

I assume it would be blasphemy to ask for the name of the book...

@electroBeam  That's an interesting one. Definitely would help with shadow work.

@Javfly33  I probably won't bother since it isn't in english, thanks for the offer though :x

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Its all explained in the first pages of the Kriya-Yoga Mega-Thread, you will find the names of the books/authors. I found the books from Santata Gamana to be the most straight to the instructions, zero dogma.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Hi, I'm new to kriya but from everything I've researched, you only need a few techniques.

I do 3x Maha Mudra, 48 or so Kriya Pranayams, 5x Kriya Supreme Fire and then just concentrate on the 3rd eye. No clue if this is the best technique but these seem to be the most powerful exercises.

I think you can learn them all on the internet, here are some resources I highly recommend:

SUPREME FIRE
https://www.drjoedispenza.net/forum/index.php/topic,2635.msg11687.html#msg11687

MAHA MUDRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SxErXAZO88

PRANAYAMA
https://realyoga.info/2018/08/kriya-pranayama/

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

13 hours ago, reves said:

Its all explained in the first pages of the Kriya-Yoga Mega-Thread, you will find the names of the books/authors. I found the books from Santata Gamana to be the most straight to the instructions, zero dogma.

I didnt even  realise there was a mega-thread, thanks! Did the Yoga benefit you?

Also is it " Kriya Yoga Exposed"?

Edited by SamueLSD

11 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

no dogma or complicated stories, the ego doesnt like that.

Sure doesn't! 

I'll try it out tonight 

@Villager Albert Much appreciated, thanks

5 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

I didnt even  realise there was a mega-thread, thanks! Did the Yoga benefit you?

Yes, besides psychedelics its the most powerful technique I practice, it has helped me awaken the Kundalini, heal emotional wounds, calm the monkey mind among other things.

5 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

Also is it " Kriya Yoga Exposed"?

Yes that is one of the books, but actually all of the books from Santata Gamana are worth reading.

Good luck!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

@Dutch guy  Much appreciated 

On 15/4/2020 at 1:14 PM, Javfly33 said:

I do have pictures of yoga exercises but unfortunately the explanations are in spanish. 

You can always try using a translator so with the help of the pictures, you can basically sort out how to do all the exercises pretty clear.

I think it´s worth it. I can PM you the pictures if you like.

Can you post that pictures here?