The GOOD side of COVID-19

10 posts in this topic

1. War has slowed dramatically
  2. Virus is showing our fragility and vulnerability as human beings
  3. As churches close, people may wake up to religious brainwash 
  4. It will force people to be mindful of their money
  5. Force people to think about their health/ body, strengthen their immunity 
  6. Finding out many things can be done through the internet
  7. Valuing technology because it's what is connecting us and providing us with all the info about the virus
  8. Stopped pointless consumerism 
  9. Animals are being released and enjoying nature
  10. Forces the rich to take actions because we are equally in danger of getting sick
  11. It will further expose ignorance and weaknesses in our government 
  12. Force people to better prepare for future disasters 
  13. People will educate themselves on things they are usually complacent on, and i will force people to cross reference informations o get the facts
  14. Estranged friends and family are checking in and speaking with each other after extended fallouts 
  15. Force us to take a closer look at out flawed healthcare system 
  16. People will reduce food waste and other household waste
  17. People spending more time with their family, and will hopefully put their cellphones away after being suffocated with media overload 
  18. People may learn how to forage and spend more leisure time outdoors after the virus is gone
  19. Cops and meter maids are more relaxed with enforcement
  20. Employers are being more sympathetic towards basic employee needs 
  21. People are being more aware of cleanliness and hygiene
  22. independent business may get a bigger wave of support than commercial ones as this passes
  23. Many stocks will become more affordable for the average person 
  24. More people will cook for themselves and eat healthier because they will avoid eating out
  25. Creatives will no doubt have the inspiration and the free time to create more art 
  26. People may learn their passions or new hobbies
  27. People who typically feel alone will find solace in this global unity that is happening
  28. We may abandon cash, fastening technology currencies 
  29. With less cars, airplanes and factories open, carbon emissions and smog is being reduced 
  30. Less industry = less waste and plastic production
  31. Isolation may help a lot of people kick their drug addiction
  32. Antivaxxers are seeing a world without vaccine 
  33. People are respecting low wage workers and tipping better
  34. People are getting used to not be in control and let go/ live with uncertainty 
  35. People who had never had struggle in life, can finally understand what is like to have an uncertain future, and with that being more empathetic towards others 
  36. People are getting a much needed break from the rat race life
  37. People are gaining quality of life by not being all day at the office or in traffic
  38. We are collectively learning how much power we have to shut down things when we work together
  39. Being forced to think not only nation wide but globally, big picture thinking and more empathy 
  40. Being more conscious with the consumption of animal meat 
  41. More time to go inwards and reflect about values and priorities in life
  42. Saving tons of money by living a minimalist life with only the essential
  43. Help us make peace with death and uncertainty
  44. Value our life and the things we used to take for granted

I can go on and on and on, it's so interest to see that in a bigger scale the earth is better and thriving without us, and that if we compare the existence of humans in this universe to the billion years old that earth has we are really NOTHING and we can be cleared off the face of earth in the blink of an eye. If I die, it's only my ego because I am eternal, my suffering is really coming from holding onto my identity as a little humans that fights for survival. In practice it is really hard but man, what a beautiful wake up time we are going through, after all this passes we are gonna have a whole new frequency in the world, it's an intense ascension, forced consciousness expansion.

You all, please feel free to add more positive things about the virus.

And yes I'm aware of the suffering and destructing that is happening right now and am feeling it very deeply, but in this post I would like to focus on the work of god and the big picture of what is happening right now.

“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Picture from Leo

thumbnail_image0.png

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Druggies will always find a way to get their fix, dealers are dressing up as key workers to sell in the town I went to university in. If we are to get some positives out of this hopefully this will be the trans-stage dilemma in spiral dynamics forcing societies and nations to become more conscious and expand their identity 

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

14, 34, 35, 44.

Where the (still not total and complete in habits and day-to-day experiences) the rude awakenings (or personal apocalypses (to explain rude revelation of truth of my current state of existence and how I got here through past action karma accumulationn, and where are my realistic assessment options of heading towards) for me personally and partly for my familial bonds collective ego. 

Thanks for the well-crafted and informative share@MsNobody.   I must confess when reading your well crafted list I felt an ease from your words a little, so thank you also for that feeling ❤️ génération and for setting the time and effort to make this comprehensive personal committed research inffered list and for laying out for me personally and for others I hope, to see the contained evolution potential in the perceived crisis and endangerment of current collective state from a roughly developed country POV. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

@Zanoni Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@electroBeam thank you for those! Yes nature is very happy right now 

@Milos Uzelac yes everything is happening the way it should have, if it could happen any other way it would have, glad you are also being able to focus on the bright side ☺️

@Zanoni this is so awesome, gave me the chills ?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@Zanoni Yes! Good share.

I'm caught in a delusion. I can only see awakening occurring all around me. Donald Trump is a part of it. The Coronavirus is a part of it. There isn't a single thing happening right now on this planet, in this moment, that is not a part of it. It looks objectively messy and horrifying to most.. I get all the reasons why. But to me, I see nothing but awakening. It's the perfect storm. Just the right amount of pressure to slap us out of our trance, and finally start caring again. We needed it to be like this because it is like this. It's a perfect design beyond our ability to understand or make sense of it. Leo taught me this. 

You can put me down as eternally optimistic. There is nothing to fear, nothing to worry about, and nobody to blame. It just is ❤️

HOPE Is More BRIGHTER9_9

IMG-20200416-WA0001.jpg

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️