The observer

the illusion of utopia equality or end of hierarchy

116 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura is it possible to transcend life? And just awaken so much that the human disappears and you can create planets and whatever you desire from nothing? It seems like that would be the most amazing thing in the universe. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

As will I.

The key word here is ‘suffering’.

The suffering happens when you try to deny or suppress your natural bodily desires.

Just look at how much all these no-fappers suffer. They are at war with themselves.

If I want to fuck, I will fuck and enjoy it, and roll it into my spiritual practice.

And if I stop wanting to ever fuck again, then that will be that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I must have missed the part where I used the word ‘deny’.

I don’t advocate celibacy. I am saying as the fear/desire push/pull of the ego-mind falls away sexual drive seems to trinkle down even cease completely for some.

If it happens, good. And if it doesn't happen, good.

But it's easy here to fall into the trap of setting artificial spiritual rules for yourself like, "Thou shalt not fuck ever again." Or holding sexual desires as wrong or evidence of lack of spirituality.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would  much rather teach you how to have astounding metaphysical sex.

You awakening isn't complete until you've had sex with yourself as God ;)

@Leo Gura Teach us master ???

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yes, those enlightened ultra transcended no-fappers..

This even includes monks, yogis, and serious spiritual teachers.

They ain't as transcended and saintly as you imagine.

Many of them are horn dogs. That's a fact jack.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Sex can happen without a sense of lack.

Really?

If you weren't lacking something, why would you have sex?

You relate to others precisely because you lack what they give you.

The whole idea of stopping sexual urges is a distraction from real development

Edited by diamondpenguin

@Leo Gura This is such a good point. 

Buddhist monks are forced to take a vowel of celibacy, most don’t do it because they want to or have transcended the physical. 

People don’t realise true awakening involves becoming more human and more you than ever before, without any BS “spiritual” beliefs and concepts. 

It is complete acceptance and spontaneity of the moment without any resistance what so ever. 

And, as you said, awakening to love and integrating this then means your life will be lived From a space of love, and that is the most beautiful love to live. 

if you wanna go have sex, go do it! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I would treat sex as you would food.

You don't work hard to stop your body from eating. You feel hungry, you eat in reasonable quantity. If you are an obese glutton, then yeah, maybe try a diet.

@LfcCharlie4 you can live without desire. You can eat, not because of the desire to eat, but because of God's Will. Because of surrender and allowing the stream of consciousness.

Desire is a human thing, you can be constantly aware that you are one, but you're not truly enlightened if you've got desires. If you are afraid of dying at the cross, then that's not enlightenment. 

I'm not saying to take a vow of celibacy to get enlightened. That's like saying to be a politician you need to wear a suit. Ridding yourself of desires is different to vowing crap. But make no mistake, desire is an egoic thing.

And yes to be fully enlightened, the body will be destroyed. That's called mahasamadhi. 

Edited by electroBeam

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I can eat a piece of cake without it coming from a sense of lack.

This precisely is what I wouldn't agree with. I'd suggest you meditate on how desire actually works, how egoic needs work and actually observe the dynamics that happen in your body.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

16 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You should learn how to celebrate life.

That's what I advocate.

I can eat a piece of cake without it coming from a sense of lack. Can’t you?

But on a deeper level there is still a lack. You lack its taste which is the only reason to put cake in your mouth.

If you could generate the taste of cake using your mind, you'd never need to eat cake. Since you lack that ability, you require cake to give you that taste.

If you could give yourself a proper orgasm, you wouldn't need sex. You use people like pawns precisely because you need them to get what you can't otherwise get.

Just now, Meta-Man said:

If you can’t eat a cake out of pure celebration you’re bound. 

There is no more need to eat a cake than it is to eat a rock. Having an ego mind makes it so though.

In my experience, to truly rid yourself of all suffering, mahasamadhi is necessary. The rest is just delaying suffering for short term gratitude. 

No, the glass is already full to the brim. Nothing can really be added, because all is complete. The sensations the cake brings about is just enjoyable ‘stuff happening’.

We aren't really in disagreement. It's two sides of the same coin, depending on how you look at it.

If you can’t eat a cake out of pure celebration you’re bound. 

The absolute self you're wanting to identify with doesn't have needs, so there's no lack there. But, the body does have needs and you will feel the lack physically! So you're both right and wrong.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

In liberation the body will function and take care of itself on its own, without the ‘needy’ doer.

You will realize that you don't control your body, that you don't really own your body. This won't make needs of the body go away, and it also won't mean that the body isn't part of you anymore.

Maybe you're lacking integration of duality in your non-duality. That's a lot of work. Good luck with that!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Meta-Man man you seriously need to learn when to listen and not argue. Listen to your teacher and stay open minded. He is much more conscious than you are and have gone through much more experiences so he is more likely to know what is possible and what is not. Learn to humble yourself and to listen when masters talk.

Please don't take this as an attack , I am just giving an advice. Much love for you and everybody ♥️❤️

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Meta-Man man you seriously need to learn when to listen and not argue. Listen to your teacher and stay open minded. He is much more conscious than you are and have gone through much more experiences so he is more likely to know what is possible and what is not. Learn to humble yourself and to listen when masters talk.

Please don't take this as an attack , I am just giving an advice. Much love for you and everybody ♥️❤️

@Leo Gura

Leo is yoda and we are the padawans metaphorically speaking . And you are imagining this. 

You really got a good point here. Where is the distinction between a master and normal people? Rich vs poor, celebrated vs normal people. It's all made up, it's just imagined. It doesnt exist.

ummm hello guys r u having fun raping the thread haha im kidding go on

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I don’t have to go play football, my survival doesn’t depend on it. Yet it’s enjoyable. And out of my causeless joy I celebrate through kicking a stupid ball. Preferably in the top-right corner.

A lot of animals have a play impulse, which is a survival impulse. This includes humans. Humans have a biological emotional need to play together, whether it's sports, games or sex!

Pleasure-seeking is also an animal survival impulse.

Edited by Parththakkar12