Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zanoni

Out of Shadows, documentary 2020

24 posts in this topic

"The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video."

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Just finished watching. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Given all the discussions/debates about conspiracy theories on this forum.. just watch this. This film makes a lot of bold implications about what is really going on. For those who are skeptics, know that this film alone is not going to change your mind. You have to dig deeper on your own. The information is all there. It's not necessarily easy to find, but I promise you after 3 years of obsessing about learning the truth for myself.. it's all there. And it's a deep, dark rabbit hole. 

Once you "get it", for the sake of your own sanity, I recommend you then drop it. There are higher truths at play than what this film is talking about.. than even the grandest, wildest, most-overarching conspiracy theories. There is a higher truth. Keep going ❤️?

9 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

Once you "get it", for the sake of your own sanity, I recommend you then drop it.

xD I love it. Not even for one's own sanity but even just for the "fun" of it, it's more self exploration, the unlearning of collective entanglement "the matrix"

10 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

There is a higher truth. Keep going ❤️?

Ahaha yes the higher truth has always been there waiting...giving permission to follow desire, question beliefs, or simply swim with the fishes in the deep blue sea 

Nice

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

idk i watched it. the people who r being called out on simply seem like ordinary chimps that arent aware of their devilry. the whole thing seems more like self deception than a conspiracy. also the fact that u quoted "two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch" makes it sound pretty much like brainwashing and using a mind manipulating technique to add more credibility to the video. i mean y would it matter to me how much work has been put in to this? the truth is irrelevant of how much effort is claimed to be put in it. and in fact that makes it even more suspicious to me that its just another way of mind controlling and pushing agendas that the average chimp human uses. it was an interesting watch in deed but still it was a waste of time i would have preferred to watch some leo video instead at least he teaches u how to be critical and gives u tools to go around that unlike this video which teaches u how to reject everything mainstream just b cuz its controlled by a certain group of people. also this conspiracy theory lacks big picture thinking which leo does not. in the end this whole called out on manipulation process will create effects that the "conspirers" cant predict so its kinda pointless to label them as conspirers cuz theyre just ignorant deluded chimps who happen to have power over certain things that most people dont. ill leave it at that even though i have more to say cuz i got tired.

I quoted that from the description below the video on youtube. Yeah, it sounds bit patriotic and it seems to give off a stage blue vibe from it. Anyway, it is a well-made documentary and that has gone viral recently. As said already, it should be taken with a grain of salt and dropped after watching. As there are better/higher truth vids (like Leos) out there. :)

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Man this is such basic stuff. Of course the government controls the media, and the entertainment industry is full of child molesters. You'd have to be a boomer in order for any of this to be new.

@Zanoni sorry i didnt mean to demean the video or ur aims to display and discuss a particular perspective. i was just expressing my thoughts and the video is certainly valuable for many people on many different levels including me so for me it was a form of entertainment and thank u for sharing it. again im sorry if my comment was inappropriate.

@The observer  Chill ! ^_^

― Shunryu Suzuki

There is only one solution to this issue : People step into mental autonomy. The general public needs to take responsibility for what they believe and don't believe. If you don't you are literally asking to be mind-controlled.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

I did notice this one thing in the video:
12:09

eLCoIoX.png

BUT LEOOOOOOOOO

Only OG Actualized.org watchers will get this.

Edited by Vladz0r

48 minutes ago, Vladz0r said:

I did notice this one thing in the video:
12:09

eLCoIoX.png

BUT LEOOOOOOOOO

Only OG Actualized.org watchers will get this.

Well now all the Leo being a pedo allegations make sense.

I got nothing.

A triangle pointed upward represents spirit or consciousness, it has a three fold meaning as reality of being, awareness of others, and joyful activity (sat-chit-ananda). While a triangle pointed downward represents matter or substance and meaning of stability, activity, and regularity. (tamas, rajas, sattva). The triangles together represents the macrocosm or solomons seal. 

While those who teachings are about consciousness, they use the triangle pointed upward as their symbol to identify themselves subconsciously to others. (like bashar or bentinho massaro trifinity academy etc) . Materialist or maleficent magicians use the downward pointed triangle (like in a cannibal forum). Sometimes the brotherhood of shadow uses positive oriented symbolism to create a negative view of it in the mind of the masses (666/goddess Venus, goddess ISIS, eastern swastika etc.)

This is a over generalization, not everything has its meaning and are linked. 

― Shunryu Suzuki

These symbols are in my opinion most interesting not for finding such people or organizations in the first place but when you see them in association with someone who was already suspected by other means.
For example you find these symbols all over child support organizations especially those with connections to the Clintons.
Also interesting the Pope:

EVPYZLSVAAAurlB.jpg

Edited by LaucherJunge

It is very interesting with accusations of Bergogli.  Bergoglio was a Jesuit but turned  beneficent  when he decided to run for papacy and choose the name of saint Francis to represent that.

Not his fault that his workplace has symbols of traditions that possibly included conscious sorcery. Hope this stereotype of him will vanish. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

5.4M views in 4 days. Search "Out of Shadows" on YouTube.. keep scrolling until you find the actual video. 

To me, the hiding is more peculiar than the act itself. Just like Jefferey Epstein. The media doesn't want to talk about it anymore. He "committed suicide" and now case closed.

Think about where this is going. Something has to break. Either mass censorships are coming, or mass revelations. I remain optimistic. 

Im 20 minutes in, nothing has convinced me of anything, alot of speculation, just seems like some Libertarian propaganda to me. Thats what I dislike about these kinds of films, they just blow through ideas in 1 minute and then go on to the next without actually giving you ANY evidence at all. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles

That is a honest observation. I think that it is not meant to convince or show concrete facts for the allegations presented, but possibly be a prelude for it. 

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

15 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

@Rilles

That is a honest observation. I think that it is not meant to convince or show concrete facts for the allegations presented, but possibly be a prelude for it. 

If you want a conspiracy film with actual credible sources I suggest:

Dont look at me! Look inside!