Arzack

Such Shit Ananda (satchitananda)

114 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

I get what you’re saying. But we’re in the business of waking up aren’t we? Or maybe I’m mistaken.

Yes, it was a bit harsh. But sometimes Zen-bitchslaps are warranted.

That said, I’ll keep an eye on my ego.

gnite

Yeah we are.  We are here to wake folks up and fakes aren't welcome.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Meta-Man said:

There’s far more going on than words here.

But it’s nighttime now. I’m going to bed.

OM?

What I mean is if you just took the message for what it is. If you didn't see it as another unawake guy who doesn't know what he's talking about. Then maybe you would give the message a little more space to marinate. Seems like whatever he says is instantly declined.

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes and there is only the absolute perspective..

But, if the action figure travels lighter...what more could you want? 

- Paul Hedderman

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Zen-bitchslaps

Paul hedderman's website is -

https://www.zenbitchslap.com/

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, traveler said:

What I mean is if you just took the message for what it is. If you didn't see it as another unawake guy who doesn't know what he's talking about. Then maybe you would give the message a little more space to marinate. Seems like whatever he says is instantly declined.

Bro.  The dude is a parot.  Believe otherwise if you choose.  But I'm telling you what is going on.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I'm saying that's a possibility. What the actual reason is is something only he knows. I only tried stepping in his shoes for a moment and that's what came to mind.

I think there is something to what he's putting through. It could just be shaped differently. It would then not appear as "intrusive" misinformation, rather just a description of a certain stage of awakening. 

14 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Inliytened1 @Meta-Man While I do kinda agree with what you are saying, I also feel like it's important to recognize how where @VeganAwake is at currently is simply most relevant and beneficial for him. If I'm being honest - if I was in the military for whatever reason, I too would keep saying to myself that it's all an illusion, on repeat. I imagine it would be easier for me to cope with reality that way. And it would be as true as it gets, to me. Not only that; it would be helpful. Valid. So what if he chooses to "wait" or "pause" for two more years? Or more? It's all fine. 

Not really my business, just saying... perhaps a bit more compassion and respect? Maybe you'd even all reach a common ground :)

The part you're kind of missing bud is I'm not disillusioned anymore so I don't walk around saying... the self is an illusion ...it was recognized here by no one, the illusion was never real to begin with... that's what Awakening is brother.

I'm talking this way on the Forum to assist others in recognizing Maya the illusion of self..

It's completely radical and  incomprehensible... Its a mind f***** for sure ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Thank you for your service ?Just a suggestion, if I might add; remain open. There's always more and deeper (Love). 

And sorry if I crossed the line there before. It's your personal life. Not my business.

Peace.

19 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I get what you’re saying. But we’re in the business of waking up aren’t we? Or maybe I’m mistaken.

Yes, it was a bit harsh. But sometimes Zen-bitchslaps are warranted.

That said, I’ll keep an eye on my ego.

gnite

Yeah, well, you don't really need to throw a kid out of the bed and onto his head, so he could wake up, do you? xD Sometimes a whisper is enough. Other times the kid should be just left to sleep a bit longer. 

You don't wake folks up. They wake themselves up when they do, naturally. And also; there's really no rush. We have all the time in the world, right? :)

But see my point is exactly that. The danger of taking the message for what it is and using it for ego survival. Like I’ve previously stated I don’t disagree with the absolute pov. I’ve just pointed out how it turns to self-deception in most cases. 

I’ve been to Tony Parsons meetings and even chatted with him. I’m familiar with the message. Preaching to the choir.

Tony paid the ultimate price. VeganAwake hasn’t.

Okay, I see what you mean. I meant actually seeing it for what it is without a story (of the consequences of misunderstanding.)

The seeker can grasp on to it and make it into a belief. It only becomes nihilistic once it is made into a belief. There is a lot of truth available in the message if its heard/seen without distortion.

15 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake Thank you for your service ?Just a suggestion, if I might add; remain open. There's always more and deeper (Love). 

And sorry if I crossed the line there before. It's your personal life. Not my business.

Peace.

You didn't the sharing is for a reason..❤ ✌

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

From my pov this was a cosmically arranged event.

Cannot argue with that. 

Cool. Just wanted to add my few words.

Peace.

8 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Well, we’ve tried the whispers, didn’t hit home. 

Yes you could let him sleep on. But he’s fooling not only himself but others on the forum who are not yet capable of telling shit from shinola.

From my pov this was a cosmically arranged event.

Well said :)

And indeed it is.  He is being observed closely.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wait are you saying he is telling himself it is illusion for survival reasons?

I'm friends with Vegan outside of this forum.  It doesn't give him the right to spread disinformation and push nihilism here.

I didn't think you would resort to the negative labeling...

It's true I didn't explain very well what was being pointed to.. but I've described it several times on the Forum...

It has absolutely nothing to do with pursuing a life purpose helping out Humanity or anything of the sort...

It's about complete freedom to do that or to not do it...

I've also explained that I won't be talking about it any longer because it seems to be completely misunderstood which is understandable.

The only reason it was even mentioned in this thread was because it was brought up by someone else.

This thread is totally derailed. *Closed for renovation*