Arzack

Such Shit Ananda (satchitananda)

114 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Arzack said:

We're on the front line of reality. We're on the lowest end. But that also makes us the highest ones in a way. We suffer while others are having a blissful party up there in the heavens.

Props to us, and Fuck "god".

This poor guys like what the f happened to my thread ?...

To be honest we kind of stayed on topic... I think hehe

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

This poor guys like what the f happened to my thread ?...

To be honest we kind of stayed on topic... I think hehe

LOL!!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

LOL my family already thinks I'm weird enough...?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Hmmm $50 now and risk losing my military pension of $3,500 a month for the rest of my life...

not sure if $50 or even a couple grand is going to cut it bud ?..sorry

I remember a good trip from 19 years ago ...complete ego death on liquid LSD... for a few hours.. no monkey mind or shatter whatsoever ...only the stars overhead on a clear night.

I can do whatever I want in less than 2 years though ?

After I retire from the Navy... only doing 20 years... 

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Hmmm $50 now and risk losing my military pension of $3,500 a month for the rest of my life...

not sure if $50 or even a couple grand is going to cut it bud ?..sorry

I remember a good trip from 19 years ago ...complete ego death on liquid LSD... for a few hours.. no monkey mind or shatter whatsoever ...only the stars overhead on a clear night.

He is talking you into admitting you have more to learn.  Which you are freely admitting.   And you actually do.   But be careful.   Become conscious of yourself as God by yourself :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Look gents maybe I'm not making it clear.... Liberation has already occurred here for No One...

When you wake up out of the dream you don't need to keep seeking or gaining knowledge or truth or any of that, because you recognize that whole game happens within the dream of a separate individual that needs to acquire something to be complete.

Nothing needs to be complete, because nothing was ever missing ...."the separation never occurred" there never was a separate individual that needed to attain anything... that's quite literally the illusion that you wake up from... its called Maya

I have no care in the world that you guys believe Awakening is the recognition that you are God and you are creating everything...

That is totally fine I have no issue with it..

Your glasses are already full and I know you can say the exact same thing about me because we don't know each other that well so that's just fine that's what's happening...

Good luck in your practices to become a better.

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Bla Bla Bla. Way to chicken out! We were just getting started! ?

He is brainwashed and it is honestly sad to see.  God has made itself so assleep it has no chance of waking up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

He is brainwashed and it is honestly sad to see.  God has made itself so assleep it has no chance of waking up.

Are you sure you're not just touching different parts of the elephant?

Just now, traveler said:

Are you sure you're not just touching different parts of the elephant?

Yeah im sure.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yup. He’s going to carry these set of beliefs into his grave. Probably.

Is «Liberated». Fears psychedelics and losing money.

No belief or belief system held on to here bud ...Just Pure Freedom for no one. ❤

I can possibly help you awaken but you have to empty your glass completely...

Its an Unknowing... 

54 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

and risk losing my military pension of $3,500 a month for the rest of my life...

No worries, it doesn't matter,  "nothing matters", remember... :D

Jk, I know you mean from the absolute perspective.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Actually that's a great way to put it... it's a brainwashing... it's a deprogramming and a dropping of everything you thought you knew... and emptying of one's glass... you got to have balls of steel for this one though..

The difference is you don't take on another set of beliefs you just remain empty..

I didn't know God got sad... do you need a Kleenex God ?

@Inliytened1 @Meta-Man While I do kinda agree with what you are saying, I also feel like it's important to recognize how where @VeganAwake is at currently is simply most relevant and beneficial for him. If I'm being honest - if I was in the military for whatever reason, I too would keep saying to myself that it's all an illusion, on repeat. I imagine it would be easier for me to cope with reality that way. And it would be as true as it gets, to me. Not only that; it would be helpful. Valid. So what if he chooses to "wait" or "pause" for two more years? Or more? It's all fine. 

Not really my business, just saying... perhaps a bit more compassion and respect? Maybe you'd even all reach a common ground :)

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Cute

Maybe drop the superior know-it-all attitude, and see if you actually disagree with what he writes. 

Edited by traveler

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

No worries, it doesn't matter,  "nothing matters", remember... :D

Jk, I know you mean from the absolute perspective.

Yes and there is only the absolute perspective..

Relativity is within the dream of a separate individual apart from the whole.

Yes...When nothing matters it also doesn't matter if I retire and I'm chilling in North Dakota with a nice pension in my hot tub sipping wine... you got it ?

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Inliytened1 @Meta-Man While I do kinda agree with what you are saying, I also feel like it's important to recognize how where @VeganAwake is at currently is simply most relevant and beneficial for him. If I'm being honest - if I was in the military for whatever reason, I too would keep saying to myself that it's all an illusion, on repeat. I imagine it would be easier for me to cope with reality that way. And it would be as true as it gets, to me. Not only that; it would be helpful. Valid. So what if he chooses to "wait" or "pause" for two more years? Or more? It's all fine. 

Not really my business, just saying... perhaps a bit more compassion and respect? Maybe you'd even all reach a common ground :)

Wait are you saying he is telling himself it is illusion for survival reasons?

I'm friends with Vegan outside of this forum.  It doesn't give him the right to spread disinformation and push nihilism here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

There’s far more going on than words here.

But it’s nighttime now. I’m going to bed.

OM?

Night.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.