Arzack

Such Shit Ananda (satchitananda)

114 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Nobody there, nothing matters, No-Self etc, is very common of the LOC 600s. 

Yes to me creativity and Love run the risk of getting lost here - and to embrace creativity makes Consciousness so much more full... i marvel at the beauty of the illusion or the dream and embrace it.  Total freedom.   I find so much magic nowadays just simply marveling at the mind of God (which is I)  as i walk down the road.   That this is pure imagination.  It's just amazing - simply incredible.  

@VeganAwake love you too i know how passionate you are about spirituality and your passion definitely doesn't go unnoticed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake I know, conceptual understanding means fuck all, and all concepts should be dropped, even RASA, even LOC, and especially enlightenment, spirituality, Non-Duality and liberation. These are all concepts.

Of course concepts and books have their uses, but eventually all must be dropped, as all that is, is THIS. Even that is saying too much, hence why I always say Silence is the “highest” teaching, as this can only be understood in silence.  

I am speaking solely from direct experience.

The funny thing is, RASA/ working with A&R is literally about unlearning and going through blockages, not building up information, and letting go of concepts and beliefs is a big part of that. 

You can’t “think” you’re awakened, you either are awakened and live that truth, or you are seeking. What good would thinking do? Plus, as you must know, there’s no Me to be awakened ?

Concepts mean fuck all, and if I haven’t said that enough, then that’s a miscommunication on my end. 

I have no interest in taking sides or getting people on “my side” I was merely commenting that his Gifs perfectly reflected how I also felt. 

Oh and since you mentioned the LOC model, the stuff you constantly preach- 

Nobody there, nothing matters, No-Self etc, is very common of the LOC 600s. 

Im looking forward to your love awakening, that’s when the real fun starts? 

Bro I seriously love you and you're super intelligent...❤

You really do understand a great deal which will apparently assist you within the dream... you have definitely done your spiritual homework.

Your LOC material seriously cracks me up though...

Didn't you at one time say Osho is in the 800's and you were told you were at 1000 now and just needed to integrate...

Bud this is the funniest thing I've ever heard... if you honestly believe you are more conscious than Osho was you are sadly mistaken and have deluded yourself much further than most would believe coming from someone with your intelligence level.

Also the way you described that you used to be an Eckhart Tolle fanboy but have now in other words transcended his level of understanding...

Again bud I can personally guarantee you... you are nowhere near Eckhart Tolle's level of consciousness..

He has hit a homerun and you aren't even up to bat yet basically.

I love you mate but seriously it's too much I'm actually laughing as I run on my elliptical right now..

Nothing but love for the brother and good luck ❤

I will always be here to help hopefully unless I get banned haha but then you have my Facebook..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I mean yes this is the Absolute right here but it is a part not the whole.

What appears to be "the Absolute" is actually an imputation on the part of the Causal Body.

At the proper end of the Path that imputation dissolves (along with the Causal Body).

Therein is the "actual" Absolute that is indistinguishable from "the Relative".

There's very good reason it's not something you can talk about.

As in the describing of it, is the use of terms which have no inherent existence. In other words, throw out all I apparently said.

The Being this conversation is apparently revolving around is under the impression that he Understands.

Simultaneously, we're all under the impression that if he Did, his behavior would be radically different.

Frankly, "I still cannot wrap my mind around" how he is, to this day, still on here preaching his "Non-Duality".

Does this Being Understand?

Frankly, "it beats me".

Does this Being understand?

Somewhere inside I'm still holding on to the possibility that it's all just "an act" to rile all the "Realized Beings" up. xD

That is my hope.

Often I wonder what it would be like, to study under a teacher who just laughs at you, or just tells you to piss off.

The experience of That is right here.

55 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Scared of your Paradigm getting shattered bud?

Now the question is, who can best enjoy "the Zen experience"?

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes to me creativity and Love run the risk of getting lost here - and to embrace creativity makes Consciousness so much more full... i marvel at the beauty of the illusion or the dream and embrace it.  Total freedom.   I find so much magic nowadays just simply marveling at the mind of God (which is I)  as i walk down the road.   That this is pure imagination.  It's just amazing - simply incredible.  

@VeganAwake love you too i know how passionate you are about spirituality and your passion definitely doesn't go unnoticed.

I love you too man just remember your so called God realization has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever... it is not special to have that realization in any way at all.

I can 100% absolutely Embrace and have nothing but unconditional love for everybody in existence without needing to believe I am God... just making sure you recognize that. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I love you too man just remember your so called God realization has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever... it is not special to have that realization in any way at all.

I can 100% absolutely Embrace and have nothing but unconditional love for everybody in existence without needing to believe I am God... just making sure you recognize that. ❤

I am not sure why you keep applying a special label to all of this.  God loves to amaze itself and awakening to itself is its greatest gift to itself.  That is a direct experience not a belief bud.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Frankly, "I still cannot wrap my mind around" how he is, to this day, still on here preaching his "Non-Duality".

God needs entertainment too :)

Somewhere inside I'm still holding on to the possibility that it's all just "an act" to rile all the "Realized Beings" up. xD

Its actually God riling itself up from the Absolute POV :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

«You see the speck in your Brothers eye, but not the lodge in your own»

- Jesus Fucking Christ

I didn't know  Jesus had a middle name.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Gnosis said:

What appears to be "the Absolute" is actually an imputation on the part of the Causal Body.

At the proper end of the Path that imputation dissolves (along with the Causal Body).

Therein is the "actual" Absolute that is indistinguishable from "the Relative".

There's very good reason it's not something you can talk about.

As in the describing of it, is the use of terms which have no inherent existence. In other words, throw out all I apparently said.

The Being this conversation is apparently revolving around is under the impression that he Understands.

Simultaneously, we're all under the impression that if he Did, his behavior would be radically different.

Does this Being Understand?

Frankly, "it beats me".

Does this Being understand?

That is my hope.

Often I wonder what it would be like, to study under a teacher who just laughs at you, or just tells you to piss off.

The experience of That is right here.

Now the question is, who can best enjoy "the Zen experience"?

There are three things that can't be hidden for long the Sun the moon and Truth...

Yes absolutely ..the belief that a certain type of behavior will be embodied after liberation is one of the biggest misconceptions out there.

Mooji's situation is a perfect example... I've actually heard people on this forum talk about how his Behavior off camera would represent a lower level of Consciousness than most of his followers are aware of... This is a complete fallacy and a misunderstanding. His off-camera behavior has absolutely nothing to do with Awakening Enlightenment Liberation or anything of the sort... the truth is if one believes a certain type of behavior is better than another be sure they are completely unaware and asleep in the dream.

You will not get anywhere by trying to wrap your mind around something the mind is what needs to go to understand this message...

Give me the forum names of the so-called riled up realized beings and I will be the judge of whether they're realized or not. ?

Non-duality is a word that points to everything so you should say I preach about everything... 

You're telling someone to piss off is my telling someone the truth that they need to hear...

Thanks for sharing brother... there's a lot of hidden gems in your message.

34 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

«You see the speck in your Brothers eye, but not the lodge in your own»

- Jesus Fucking Christ

It's not a speck it's a veil ❤

They brutally crucified Jesus Christ...?

No I don't believe I'm Jesus haha...

Please don't project that negative label on me... for the love of illusion.

35 minutes ago, Gnosis said:

@Inliytened1

Apparently, God doesn't need anything. xD

Wow bud you actually just spoke the truth here and didn't even realize it....

Nothing actually needs to be done it's just whether there's suffering or not..

And even that wouldn't matter...

15 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Wow bud you actually just spoke the truth here and didn't even realize it....

Nothing actually needs to be done it's just whether there's suffering or not..

And even that wouldn't matter...

What you are missing is Infinity yearns for finitude.   It cannot know itself as itself.  It must create a reference point.  It must create separation.  Through you it is that. Through you it has desires.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Bud this is the funniest thing I've ever heard... if you honestly believe you are more conscious than Osho was you are sadly mistaken and have deluded yourself much further than most would believe coming from someone with your intelligence level.

The more I read Osho, the more I realize he just didn't give a fuck and was probably as enlightened as one can become. 

23 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

The more I read Osho, the more I realize he just didn't give a fuck and was probably as enlightened as one can become. 

When you directly experience that Osho is your imagination as God then you are there.

Not saying you haven't.  But you are there.  And its completely unbelieveable.  Because its not a belief.  For "me"  (when God realized) when i became conscious that i was imagining Einstein it was crazy.  Because i was a materialist and a believer that science was the end all be all when in fact it is held within Consciousness.  Crazy doesn't do it justice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@zeroISinfinity hehehe, only thou knows. I'm not here to play "guess if this member is enlightened or not" ;)

@Inliytened1 You bet, I'm the only authority in existence baby! :x Didn't mean to sound like I was projecting my authority to him. 

3 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@zeroISinfinity hehehe, only thou knows. I'm not here to play "guess if this member is enlightened or not" ;)

@Inliytened1 You bet, I'm the only authority in existence baby! :x Didn't mean to sound like I was projecting my authority to him. 

Yeah baby!

@VeganJuice you are creating all of this as God! You are the creator - or i say - the builder - of all of reality.  You are willing this into existence as we speak.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Meta-Man I'm reading his 1300 page book and you're giving me more to read? Shiiii, I'll look into it tho. :D