Arzack

Such Shit Ananda (satchitananda)

114 posts in this topic

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake  I think a lot of people are bored of your Non-Dual nihilism and Tony Parsons et al boot licking. 

No-Self is not the final truth, it's literally like chapter 2 if there was a 'book on enlightenment' 

Most people you preach to have had the realization of No-Self, No little me, nobody there, nothing matters etc. 

I very much look forward to the day you have an awakening that doesn't involve the letters/ word 'No.' 

Love, Happiness, God/Absolute are all much more fun than being stuck in the No-Self limbo. 

Just to reiterate the No-Self stage is a HUGE realization on the path, it's just not the Finish line in terms of realizations and awakening. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

My friend liberation is already at hand here.

You have disillusioned beliefs of what Awakening or liberation entails... it's Freedom it's not a way that you need to live or teach or or anything like that...

And if you don't care why do you keep posting threads I post on after me.

Something obviously matters there..

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake  I think a lot of people are bored of your Non-Dual nihilism and Tony Parsons et al boot licking. 

No-Self is not the final truth, it's literally like chapter 2 if there was a 'book on enlightenment' 

Most people you preach to have had the realization of No-Self, No little me, nobody there, nothing matters etc. 

I very much look forward to the day you have an awakening that doesn't involve the letters/ word 'No.' 

Love, Happiness, God/Absolute are all much more fun than being stuck in the No-Self limbo. 

Just to reiterate the No-Self stage is a HUGE realization on the path, it's just not the Finish line in terms of realizations and awakening. 

Then the material simply isn't for you ...I'm not looking for your opinion bud and you shouldn't speak for others  that's very rude don't they teach you that in the UK. ?

Like I told you before it's not just intellectually understanding it....it's an experience that occurs.

You can't go around thinking you're awakened because you intellectually understand the knowledge or have memorized it...

Otherwise Awakening would be easy everybody would just be studying to become enlightened.

Edited by VeganAwake

3 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Well said as usual but unfortunately we cannot do it for him.  He has reached total liberation and thus there is nothing else to attain in his mind.    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I feel like you guys are arguing about nothing, yet agree on everything. 

@VeganAwake just likes to speak as if the relative never appeared, so he sees no reason in addressing anything other than the absolute. 

Then there are us who like to speak of what is happening within the illusion because it is here right now, the relative appearing within the absolute. 

It is what Love shapes with consciousness, like clay. What god creates with his infinite will. 

Don't get too lost in this back and forward technical minutia. 

3 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

I feel like you guys are arguing about nothing, yet agree on everything. 

@VeganAwake just likes to speak as if the relative never appeared, so he sees no reason in addressing anything other than the absolute. 

Then there are us who like to speak of what is happening within the illusion because it is here right now, the relative appearing within the absolute. 

It is what Love shapes with consciousness, like clay. What god creates with his infinite will. 

Don't get too lost in this back and forward technical minutia. 

Perhaps that could be mistaking the Absolute for the relative for lack of actually ever being the Absolute.  After being the Absolute you come full circle.

I mean yes this is the Absolute right here but it is a part not the whole.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@VeganAwake

You’re making a fool of yourself infront of everybody. But that’s exactly what you need right now. Humiliation is a powerful teacher.

Look bud... I'm not attached to an identity and a word called humiliation doesn't mean anything over here..

Those are your projections...

You are just like LFC Charlie you intellectually understand how things work and have a lot of stuff memorized but you lack the actual experience...

I can help you with that but you can't come with your glass full ...glass needs to be emptied to learn. 

@VeganAwake Most people have tried being very nice to you consistently, sometimes someone has to be direct. 

The point is we've all been where you are, that's why we try to help. But, at the end of the day it's your journey, my worry is you are spreading incomplete information around the forum to lost seekers that may do more harm than good. 

I'm just trying to point out Tony Parsons, Jim Newman etc aren't speaking the highest truth, I beg you to listen to some truly Self-Realized teachers such as: Ramana Maharshi, Francis Lucille, Adyashanti, Rupert Spira etc. I know you will say these guys just aren't direct enough, or aren't on the wavelength of Parsons, but when you have further awakenings you will see Parsons really is like Chapter 2. 

Only Awakening beyond No-Self can truly show you this. I look forward to that thread down the line ;) 

@Inliytened1  Hope you're well man, I appreciate the job you and other mods do on here more and more everyday :D

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yubb, a subset within the absolute. 

I find there is no way better to describe the relative than "tangled up consciousness" 

Edited by fridjonk

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Perhaps that could be mistaking the Absolute for the relative for lack of actually ever being the Absolute.  After being the Absolute you come full circle.

Things are only relative in the dream...

There aren't two things happening here relative and absolute that's an illusion and otherwise known as duality which isn't real.

I've been trying to point you to this recognition for quite some time now..

It's why I posted a thread about non-duality not being understood from the subject/object perspective.

As long as you believe there is a separate you inside of your body looking out at everything else, you will most likely never truly understand non-duality and this is not a joke this is a fact.

20 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

As long as you believe there is a separate you inside of your body looking out at everything else, you will most likely never truly understand non-duality and this is not a joke this is a fact.

I do not believe there is even a body.  This is all Infinite Mind. That is not a belief but a direct realization.   You have more to go as God if you ever want to awaken - and not memorize a bunch of non-duality stuff.  God really built up a thick wall for itself when it imagined you.  You're the donkey in the mirror and we are pressing your face up against it right now and its not doing a damn thing :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Meta-Man   Your Gifs are literally perfect :D

@Inliytened1 Unfortunately, I don't think the wall we broken anytime soon!

3 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Most people have tried being very nice to you consistently, sometimes someone has to be direct. 

The point is we've all been where you are, that's why we try to help. But, at the end of the day it's your journey, my worry is you are spreading incomplete information around the forum to lost seekers that may do more harm than good. 

I'm just trying to point out Tony Parsons, Jim Newman etc aren't speaking the highest truth, I beg you to listen to some truly Self-Realized teachers such as: Ramana Maharshi, Francis Lucille, Adyashanti, Rupert Spira etc. I know you will say these guys just aren't direct enough, or aren't on the wavelength of Parsons, but when you have further awakenings you will see Parsons really is like Chapter 2. 

Only Awakening beyond No-Self can truly show you this. I look forward to that thread down the line ;) 

@Inliytened1  Hope you're well man, I appreciate the job you and other mods do on here more and more everyday :D

Again bud speak for yourself...

It's wonderful that you have all this spiritual knowledge memorized.

Intellectually understanding Awakening and all the other spiritual Concepts you preach does not mean you are awakened or have had an Awakening experience.( you probably had a non-dual glimpse and that's great)

You can't go do RASA Sessions and have somebody tell you you've reached loc 1000 and that you need to integrate all your knowledge now to be completed.... that's not what awakening is ...that's some Fairy Tail within the dream of the self that can somehow attain liberation..trust..

Again this work requires in the emptying of the glass you can't come with your glass full and learn anything...

You are falling into the worst trap of all ...thinking you are already awakened.

This is absolutely the worst roadblock on the path to liberation.

But as I said I can help you guys so that's the good news.

4 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Meta-Man   Your Gifs are literally perfect :D

@Inliytened1 Unfortunately, I don't think the wall we broken anytime soon!

It's funny how you try to get people on your side to team up...

Scared of your Paradigm getting shattered bud?

It does seem rather thin...

Ok lets just leave it here..we are derailing Arzack's thread..

@Arzack you are none other than Consciousness  or God imagining there is separation.  So God just said "fuck itself" basically.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

That's Duality.. it's all tied in together ?

@Meta-Man

The thing is... everything you said I completely relate to and understand.

I have never pointed to Jim Newman or Tony Parsons as the end-all-be-all.

These are projections...

I have studied dozens and dozens of spiritual teachers ...I have no belief system.. I'm not set in a certain belief...

Every teacher and every teaching is just another piece of the elephant being touched...

Like one of my favorite sayings from Leo ....you have to sort through the wheat and the chaff and pluck out the kernels of truth for yourself.

You have great information and a very knowledgeable but your projections are many and they assume way too much and you know what they say about assuming...?

I really do appreciate your input and I have nothing but unconditional love for all of you guys have a good day also

Edited by VeganAwake

No-self is the "Self." Different totally empty terms that point to the same unspeakable, unknowable You. Behind and within the drama You are, pointing and speaking to yourself. You can make it appear as though something else is going on, very believable, fun, but a dream. There is only right and wrong in the dream, more or less etc. You get stuck in the story, the beautiful play of duality, suffering. You long for You, You are scared of You, You are protected by You. You are. Relax.

@VeganAwake I know, conceptual understanding means fuck all, and all concepts should be dropped, even RASA, even LOC, and especially enlightenment, spirituality, Non-Duality and liberation. These are all concepts.

Of course concepts and books have their uses, but eventually all must be dropped, as all that is, is THIS. Even that is saying too much, hence why I always say Silence is the “highest” teaching, as this can only be understood in silence.  

I am speaking solely from direct experience.

The funny thing is, RASA/ working with A&R is literally about unlearning and going through blockages, not building up information, and letting go of concepts and beliefs is a big part of that. 

You can’t “think” you’re awakened, you either are awakened and live that truth, or you are seeking. What good would thinking do? Plus, as you must know, there’s no Me to be awakened ?

Concepts mean fuck all, and if I haven’t said that enough, then that’s a miscommunication on my end. 

I have no interest in taking sides or getting people on “my side” I was merely commenting that his Gifs perfectly reflected how I also felt. 

Oh and since you mentioned the LOC model, the stuff you constantly preach- 

Nobody there, nothing matters, No-Self etc, is very common of the LOC 600s. 

Im looking forward to your love awakening, that’s when the real fun starts?