Arzack

Such Shit Ananda (satchitananda)

114 posts in this topic

We're on the front line of reality. We're on the lowest end. But that also makes us the highest ones in a way. We suffer while others are having a blissful party up there in the heavens.

Props to us, and Fuck "god".

Edited by Arzack

Me no comprende?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I was trying to say I couldn't comprehend what you were talking about?

My phone turned it into comprende ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 minutes ago, Arzack said:

@VeganAwake You're too high on your non duality "we're all enlightened" mumbo jumbo pedestal. Good for you, for now... nothing lasts forever.

Hahaha. 

To whom you refer to when you say "others are having a blissful party up there in the heavens"? O.o

1 minute ago, Arzack said:

@Javfly33  There are higher non-physical realms after you die enlightened.

That seems like a bet. ^_^

Just work on being conciouss in THIS LIFE buddy. Why waste time?

@Arzack  You all good? While I don't deny what you are saying, it seems like it's coming from a place of anger? 

Why not enjoy THIS, now, and if/ when we go to those realms, we can enjoy them!? 

@Javfly33 You're getting it ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

Good for you, for now... nothing lasts forever.

How about the present moment, the here & now itself, that seems to last forever doesn't it, although the contents of the present are always changing. 

@silene The here and now comfortable place you sit on will not last forever. Aging and clinical death are a thing. You might not be suffering right now (I'm not either), but my theory is that we evolve through intense suffering in-between lives, see my signature for info and sources.

@Arzack  sure, I'm not denying the relative cycles of  birth and death, happiness and suffering, I have suffered in the past too. Although existence after physical death is unknown to me. But even if there is afterlife, doesn't it still feel like the present moment? Except when in dreamless sleep? 

My inquiry is to see if the 'nowness' of the eternal present moment (the front line)  is one with the apparent flux of contents, or are the changing contents distinct and passing through, in time, as it were. Rather like the analogy of the eternal TV screen with its changing images. 

Edited by silene

7 minutes ago, silene said:

@Arzack  sure, I'm not denying the relative cycles of  birth and death, happiness and suffering, I have suffered in the past too. Although existence after physical death is unknown to me. But even if there is afterlife, doesn't it still feel like the present moment? Except when in dreamless sleep? 

See my sign. for sources who say that we feel the emotional and physical pain of our bodies being cremated/slowly decaying in a coffin before reincarnation.

7 minutes ago, silene said:

@Arzack  My inquiry is to see if the 'nowness' of the eternal present moment (the front line)  is one with the apparent flux of contents, or are the changing contents distinct and passing through, in time, as it were. Rather like the analogy of the eternal TV screen with its changing images. 

Non-duality mumbo jumbo, move along.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

In-deed. ♥️

This, no?

It's time to move on bud, you simply don't understand what THIS is pointing to.. I'm starting to feel sorry for you..

I would caution you to be careful, I can shatter paradigms and expose individuals to the truth about their underlying need to feel extra important and create loving spiritual do-gooder identities to constantly reinforce those needs.

I will give you a hint:

It doesn't end up being about others best interest unfortunately...

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's time to move on bud, you simply don't understand what THIS is pointing to.. I'm starting to feel sorry for you..

I would caution you to be careful, I can shatter paradigms and expose individuals to the truth about their underlying need to feel extra important and create loving spiritual do-gooder identities to constantly reinforce those needs.

You're too funny bud.  Do i detect spiritual ego here?   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're too funny bud.  Do i detect spiritual ego here?   

Possibly a bit... but it's true.. I'm actually glad you chimed in because this message relates perfectly to you as well... except I would replace "loving spiritual do-gooder identity" with "I'm Special God Realized identity"

And if there's one thing my spiritual ego detest, it's old stuck in their way individuals that use young kids and innocent unaware individuals to fulfill their personal specialness requirement...

Instead of doing the Deep inner work required to recognize this sad deficiency.

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Possibly a bit... but it's true.. I'm actually glad you chimed in because this message relates perfectly to you as well... except I would replace "loving spiritual do-gooder identity" with "I'm Special God Realized identity"

Or maybe that's your projection onto me? I never claimed to be special :) i admit i was a little harsh on you in the past though by saying you weren't awake.  Since you are in my imagination it doesn't really matter :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I will give you a hint:

It doesn't end up being about others best interest unfortunately...

Then why are you saying this to “someone” silly pants? ♥️

The collapse of self & other is the true knowing of Love. Some call it “satchitananda”.

Great story though. I’d pick teachers more wisely. The best one or two are superior to “dozens” speaking from a whim. The banter & ‘checking in’ of it is appreciated sir. There’s no better teacher however, than your own profile, and every unanswered question therein.

You might even aspire to and attain the glory of the sacred moderator position. ?

Too much? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

4B869320-C2F3-464E-89EA-E3C25B98E258.gif

Just shove some 5-MeO up your ass already. That’s no mumbo jumbo.

Yeah it's not.  Thats what really needs to happen here.  Then again at certain peoples level of consciousness it wouldn't do shit.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.