PlayTheGame

List of High Consciousness/Spiritual video games

10 posts in this topic

In this thread, post video games that are pieces of art reminding you of consciousness & spirituality.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

@PlayTheGame nice! Mine would be call of duty...LOL! No, I would say Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Skryim, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption (despite it's excess violence) and Dragon Age Inquisition would be some good examples of high consciousness games that are both emotionally and mentally stimulating. Journey of course as well, which you posted, would probably be most appropriate for this forum.

@Light Lover Yeah bro Elder Scrolls is amazing. And of course Minecraft with its infinity and creativity.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

Besiege is one of my favourite games of all time. It's basically a physics based sandbox game, you create machines to kill enemies, solves puzzle and deliver objects. The amount of things you can create is infinite.

Here are some gameplay images of my own

346010_screenshots_20200409183119_1.jpg

346010_screenshots_20200409183814_1.jpg346010_screenshots_20200409183621_1.jpg

The Talos Principle - a philosophical mind bending puzzle game

Posted here a while ago...

The Road to Gehenna (DLC) is also amazing.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The Witness is possibly the best of all of these.  It not only is beautifully about enlightenment, but it TEACHES you to see the world the way you need to see it in order to start down the path to begin with.  Just wonderful.  Patience is required :)

Stanley's Parable

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

This is a playlist by a very insightful, video essayist, of video games that he found meaningful.

I personally think Life is Strange and Detroit Become Human are spiritually enriching games for understanding choices, how we make them, and what makes them meaningful.