SageModeAustin

thoughts on pure O, OCD

17 posts in this topic

Ocd has already ruined my relationship and now it’s ruining my life and tbh it always has been ruining my life but now I’m aware of it and it’s getting worse n worse..feels like I’m descending to hell. 

can anyone give me some real advice? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

I have suffered from this my entire life too. Every day it affects me one way or another, however the trick to beating it is to catch yourself early when you start obsessing over something. 

I had relationship OCD, and it basically tricked me into thinking I was falling out of love, which caused me immense suffering. I also had POCD ( google it if you want )

The first step is identifying it, which you have done. Now, it is your job to analyse and identify your thoughts, ( obsessions ), and compulsive behaviours. Keep in mind, compulsive behaviours can be mental, and don't necessarily mean  you are actually doing something compulsively. This can be difficult. I would recommend researching and learning as much as you can about OCD, until you are basically an expert, and then applying that knowledge to yourself. Once you've identified your obsessions and compulsions, to let go you NEED to resist the urge to carry out those compulsions. This breaks the cycle that defines the mental illness, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. 

There is light at the end of the tunnel man. I got to the point that I just accepted I would never ever get better, but eventually I did. You can too!

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Check out these: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdYcA62Vip6EFKKLUij-4g

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5RsHynktqGlvUaP2ML0Faw

I have had OCD since I was very little and managed to control myself with ERP techniques that I just figured out myself. I did not have access, or did not know about the resources out there. Since you are actively looking for help, then that is half the battle right there. I also had major success using mushrooms against it before too. 

If you want you can PM me about it. I am not an expert on the subject, but maybe talking to someone who has been there can help. 

14 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

I’m aware of it and it’s getting worse n worse..feels like I’m descending to hell.

What happens when you sit and relax and breath? Like how long until the ‘wave’ passes? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @Average Investor @SamueLSD

I recently found a solution that is very very effective not just in ocd but in making decisions too. 

look up David r Hawkins “kinesiology muscle testing”

it’s a way to test truth from falsehood 

since the spirit/body detects only truth. All ocds are taken out naturally because they do not radiate a “truth frequency”

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Hell yeah man, stick to it

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

right now i've been having an ocd. its lasted about 2 hours now. trying not to clarify some random trivial detail to two people that doesn't matter. it feels like i have to. going to stay strong. ocd sucks. 

pure willpower. that seems to be the only thing that helps. i've noticed that any form of "getting rid of" doesn't work. whether its talking about it through therapy, friends, meditating, exercising, eating healthy, (david r hawkins calibration kinesiology testing sometimes help but sometimes that can easily get manifested by ocd). My theory is that there is no cure. i am fucked. the only thing that seems to actually "work" is pure willpower like imagine someone is cutting you from the brain inside out and it's truly excruciating and all you can do is "get through it" and each time you do get through it it gets easier and easier, but it's never gone. fuck. imagine zoro from one piece going through pain and never giving up. thats basically ocd. for eternity. think of ocd as chronic migraines. 

96a8bc3c0e279908da0497e1fb4c4191.jpg

Edited by SageModeAustin

I have harm based Pure OCD. It's annoying as hell and absolutely terrifying. I know what it's like dude.

There may not be a "cure", but would it even be relevant? You don't control your thoughts anyways, AT ALL. They just arise spontaneously.

All you can choose is how you react to them, and realize the truth that your thoughts and your mind is not you. It never was.

They likely arose because of particular conditioning you happened to get or states you found yourself in.

Improve the quality of your conditioning, environment, and put yourself in better states.

The content of your thoughts and the Pure OCD will improve as a result.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@SageModeAustin

1. What is your diet?

2. Do you practice any kind of mindfulness/meditation daily?

3. Do you take Antidepressants? 

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch 1. carnivore diet
2. on and off

3. just started again.

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Nivsch 1. carnivore diet
2. on and off

3. just started again.

Can you commit yourself to 15-20 minutes of mindfulness EVERY day?

My psychiatrist ask me do to that daily and it kind of saved me. You don't have to sit down. you can do it as you walk with cup of tea and eyes opened. I don't like to sit when I practice it is anoying to me so I just walk and observe thoughs.

What medication you take and what dose?

What was the previous medication you have taken and how long have been you taking medications so far?

Did you see the video "How to meditate deeper"?

And "Do Nothing" method?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch I just started medication three days ago and I have meditated before properly so I know how it all works just lost habit with it. I’ll get back into it starting today. 

@SageModeAustin Ok great.

Also reconnect to nature to heal your brain thats my project this year. Regular sunlight exposure, walking outside, walk in nature, eating at least 7-9 organic vegetables and fruits. Next month I'll start 80-90% of 801010 diet. I read people say it saved their life from severe mental illnesses and physical too.

Coming back to nature is a must do to heal our brain that has been damaged from the modern lifestyle and the results are ocd, anxiety disorders, depression etc. Of course do your own journy, I just put it here. Good luck and update!

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch yeah I exercise everyday. I’m on the carnivore diet so no veggies for me for now. Thanks for the help 

I fixed my severe ocd with self hypnosis. I listened to the track I bought daily or sometimes twice a day for 4 weeks and after that I came back into control, I didn't have to give in any longer! The urge to do it became drastically less and my ability to move on from 'it' improved significantly.If you still have to deal with it I would highly recommend it! The company I used was selfhypnosis.com

Edited by Stef19
To much crap