Joker_Theory

What is awakening?

47 posts in this topic

@PlayTheGame The ego is God, but it is a small part of God that doesn't help you realize that you are God.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

16 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@PlayTheGame The ego is God, but it is a small part of God that doesn't help you realize that you are God.

Damn thats insane. So God is so boundless that it can even be "not-God" by creating egos. So infinite that it even is, what it is not.

2152987599_e11e4496c4.jpg

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

@PlayTheGame Yeah it is pretty crazy when you put it that way lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The practices must be done rigorously.

❤️

2 hours ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Leo Gura But the ego is also a creation of God, and God is its own creation right. So how is the ego not God? You said yourself that God is the devil, and that there is nothing that isn't God.

Ego is God imagining it is not God but a human.

God is free to imagine itself to be anything: a rock, a tree, a coffee table, a kangaroo, a man, a woman, an alien, or... it can be aware that it is God.

It's like when you play a video game so hard you forget you are a human. Well, God is playing your life so hard right now that it forgot it is God. As soon as you remember, that will be Awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego is God imagining it is not God but a human.

God is free to imagine itself to be anything: a rock, a tree, a coffee table, a kangaroo, a man, a woman, an alien, or... it can be aware that it is God.

It's like when you play a video game so hard you forget you are a human. Well, God is playing your life so hard right now that it forgot it is God. As soon as you remember, that will be Awakening.

Wow that is profound and now i think i understand it. All is ONE and ONE is all!!!

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Peter124 True!!!

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

What do you guy's think about the saying: I am that i am? I believe/learned it should be: I am, that i am. Meaning - the fact that i exist(the feeling of being) = is the i am. Any thoughts??

Edited by Joker_Theory

3 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

Wow that is profound and now i think i understand it. All is ONE and ONE is all!!!

I don't think you understand, but as long as you are convinced of it. That's ok.

@Joker_Theory Yes. The "feeling of being" is consciousness, and that's exactly what you are.

@Osaid Nice, thanks :)

17 minutes ago, arlin said:

I don't think you understand, but as long as you are convinced of it. That's ok.

ok maybe.. Everything is the same source/substance which is consciousness and all is consciousness. All is ONE and One is all and everything in between and the all is infinite and nothing at the same time.

Edited by Joker_Theory

@Meta-Man I think consciousness is ultimately what the quote was referring to, but you bring up a good point.

Would it be more accurate to call it an experience instead of a feeling? It's a bit hard to put in words. It just is.

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

Consciousness is not an experience.

Isn't there experience all there is here?

@Meta-Man Pure awareness? I think that's the best I can describe it

@Meta-Man Yeah language is too limited. As long as you get the idea though.

@arlin I think experience assumes that you are observing something, but with consciousness there is just observation without the something. It's like existence without any content, if that makes any sense.

10 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

We can drag it even further and say there’s no observation because that requires an observer, which is also dualism.

The content is an appearance in no-thing, and not separate from it. It’s one and the same. It’s nothing being everything.

But now I’m really stretching it, teehee ?

You can't describe it. even saying it's an appearance in no thing is misleading because it presumes there are 2. appearance and nothing