Joker_Theory

What is awakening?

47 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

Hi everyone

I read someone saying that awakening is nothing more than just having an out of body experience like astral projection. Obviously they have not gone further than that and made up there mind that that's it. Is awakening like where you have a out of body experience were you leave your body like astral projection. Doing that while in meditation must be one hell of a awakening imo. Is awakening an detachment of sorts??

If so could some of you describe your experiences with meditation, it just happening in waking reality or even psychedelics??

Awakening can only happen Now. Future awakening is a story happening Now. Now is not an object or a point in time. 

Edited by traveler

1 hour ago, traveler said:

Awakening can only happen Now. Future awakening is a story happening Now. Now is not an object or a point in time. 

Don't 100% understand what you mean. What is now then? Is now  just a space or a field, if you will??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

We can drag it even further and say there’s no observation because that requires an observer, which is also dualism.

The content is an appearance in no-thing, and not separate from it. It’s one and the same. It’s nothing being everything.

But now I’m really stretching it, teehee ?

So basically like we are in a movie without something playing the movie or something watching the movie or are  we are all 3, the movie, everything in the movie and the watcher at the same "time"??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

1 hour ago, Joker_Theory said:

Don't 100% understand what you mean. What is now then? Is now  just a space or a field, if you will??

Inspect that yourself. Answers are totally empty, this appears now. 

Edited by traveler

@traveler Okay, thank you :)

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego is God imagining it is not God but a human.

God is free to imagine itself to be anything: a rock, a tree, a coffee table, a kangaroo, a man, a woman, an alien, or... it can be aware that it is God.

It's like when you play a video game so hard you forget you are a human. Well, God is playing your life so hard right now that it forgot it is God. As soon as you remember, that will be Awakening.

wait a minute you're  telling me i deluded myself so i could undelude myself, wow god i mean me really is a shithouse, tricking itself just for the crack

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston