Visionary

How do you guys REALLY feel?

90 posts in this topic

"When you realize Samadhi, it becomes clear that there is a controller, there is a machine, and evil demon leaching your life day after day. The machine is you. Your self structure is made up of many little conditioned sub-programs or little bosses. One little boss that craves food, another craves money, another status, position, power, sex, intimacy. Another wants consciousness or attention from others. The desires are literally endless and can never be satisfied. We spend a lot of our time and energy decorating our prisons, succumbing to pressures to improve our masks, and feeding the little bosses, making them more powerful. Like drug addicts, the more we try to satisfy the little bosses, the more we end up craving.

The path to freedom is not self improvement, or somehow satisfying the self’s agenda, but it’s a dropping of the self’s agenda altogether. Some people fear that awakening their true nature will mean that they lose their individuality and enjoyment of life. 

Actually, the opposite is true; the unique individuation of the soul can only be expressed when the conditioned self is overcome. Because we remain asleep in the matrix most of us never find out what the soul actually wants to express"

- Samadhi (Maya illusion of the self part 1) on YouTube.?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

38 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

All I am saying is that you cannot make a definitive stance on anything through reasoning ...nothing at all

I agree with this statement. Well of course, because any cognitive capacity, you name it, is your ego in a sense. Your whole reality is predicated upon your ego. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

42 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

You wont be able to make any statement about anything without the EGOS countering it ultimately.

what you call multiple egos are just thoughts. 

Edited by Galyna

36 minutes ago, Galyna said:

what you call multiple egos are just thoughts. 

The question is do you consider yourself a thought? You are not a thought...you just experience inward thoughts or outward thoughts.If you are totally embroiled within your thoughts then it is so easy to associate yourself with all thoughts.You need to separate yourself from thoughts.Silence is the buffer between you and your thought.To experience the silence a gap needs to be created.

27 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

The question is do you consider yourself a thought? You are not a thought...you just experience inward thoughts or outward thoughts.If you are totally embroiled within your thoughts then it is so easy to associate yourself with all thoughts.You need to separate yourself from thoughts.Silence is the buffer between you and your thought.To experience the silence a gap needs to be created.

Consciousness OUTWARD thoughts within the silent gap without the intrusive INWARD EGO thoughts invading this space because you are blocking them is what you should strive for.

@Prevailer You are derailing this topic and borderline trolling. No one is asking for your input on every reply.

33 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Silence is the buffer between you and your thought.To experience the silence a gap needs to be created.

Take your own advise!

29 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Prevailer You are derailing this topic and borderline trolling. No one is asking for your input on every reply.

Take your own advise!

No ones asking for yours

4 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

No ones asking for yours

Apologies it’s my robotic nature taking over again.I will respect your comments in the future.

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

The question is do you consider yourself a thought?

Absolutely, I do consider that I am a thought, an idea, a concept. In fact, there is no such thing as "I"

But on the deeper level, there is an awareness, therefore I am not a thought either. So the question is relative, and depends on the paradigm and various angles you want to look at it. xD

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Consciousness OUTWARD thoughts within the silent gap without the intrusive INWARD EGO thoughts invading this space because you are blocking them is what you should strive for.

Outward thoughts and inward ego, as you call it, is, in fact the same thing. 

Just now, Galyna said:

Outward thoughts and inward ego, as you call it, is, in fact the same thing. 

No there not ....absolutely not...but then we need to take this up in another thread because I’ve been told off.We are only allowed to talk about how we are feeling.How are you feelin?

Sometimes I feel as if this channel has fucked my life up more than fixed it. I feel this channel was best when leo was doing basic self-help shit. 

The insight that you are god I have not experienced myself. People tend to throw that around on here and haven't even had basic self-help success. They think they can escape suffering and hard work with spirituality and thats false. I fell into that trap myself and now I am more motivated than ever to hit life in the fucking face. I am not saying spirituality is unimportant but get the basics in order. Like right now I am working on productivity, becoming a software engineer, money managing habits, my deep shame and getting more sexual experience. I probably will do this from now(22) until 30 and then go back into spirituality deeply. You cant escape suffering, Life is unpredictable af and anyone who sells you that you can escape from suffering is a charlatan. The laws of the universe are way more powerful than every human on this planets power combined, so if the universe wants you to suffer, you will. No avoiding it you might as well embrace it. 

So these people who preach love and shit on here just copying leo and probably dont love themselves as much they say they do. That shit takes work !! Not one youtube video. Years and years of it.  

@Prevailer Nah, I am so sorry, have nothing to do with you,  but I am not in the mood to open a new thread, but you are welcome if you want to. Hope someone can help you and best of luck.

Edited by Galyna

To answer your question though: I have had more contentment in my life lately. I have been going to therapy and healing past traumas. I feel happier. I  also realized I have had ADHD for a long time that has gone untreated so I am currently trying to create a treatment plan that works best for me. 

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Prevailer Nah, I am so sorry but I am not in the mood to open a new thread, but you are welcome if you want to. Good luck in your quest. I am done.

Peace to you as well Galyna.

@Prevailer You too, my friend, sorry if I was not explicit enough. We could continue maybe next time, today this discussion is not in my cards :(

But hey, "stiffen up that upper lip", everything is going to be great, I promise. The state you are experiencing right now is just temporary. Always remember this, and you will feel better, guaranteed. 

You know my favorite quote is "Time changes everything, even the way you think!"

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Prevailer You too, my friend, sorry if I was not explicit enough. We could continue maybe next time, today this discussion is not in my cards :(

But hey, "stiffen up that upper lip", everything is going to be great, I promise. The state you are experiencing right now is just temporary. Always remember this, and you will feel better, guaranteed. 

You know my favorite quote is "Time changes everything, even the way you think!"

Thanks Galyna.I have been to a very very dark place a few years ago but then I wouldn’t have lean’t what I have lean’t if I hadn’t I suppose.I am feeling so much stronger now and I am genuinely experiencing a  peace I never new before.Thanks again.

33 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

I have had ADHD for a long time that has gone untreated so I am currently trying to create a treatment plan that works best for me. 

@Chumbimba Look into neurofeedback sessions.

I feel really good physically, emotionally, and spiritually right now since the quarantine. Still deal with ups and downs, challenging circumstances and negativity but I feel I have grown a bit since. Staying home has really let me dial in a healthy, high performance daily routine/lifestyle and allows me to pinpoint my nutrition, eating all organic food and sleep even more than usual.

Been making sure to do:

-daily breathwork/cold showers

-getting out in nature/getting sunlight on my skin

-exercising 1-2 times per day, working out some days and working in on others. No gym so no heavy barbell lifting but have been doing more of different types of training: hill sprints, flat sprints, bought gymnastics rings, doing strength/bodybuilding training with my kettlebells/dumbells as well, more time for maintenance of my joints/mobility

-getting 8-10 hours of sleep every night

-household projects/cultivating my 'gourmet' mushrooms 

-meditation/introspection 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Prevailer Wonderful. This forum is a great place to share.

You are not alone...:)