arlin

Why does god allow determinism?

92 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

So fuck all that, and feel this love. Time is short. And there isn’t any.  

Seems lavander man is growing up a bit. That's my style. Fuck yeah baby Love and only Love. 

Always nice when BS is shed all sorts of it. 

Salivating, my jaw dropped so hard at this. 

@Nahm Loving & Healing. 

Yes it is. Amen. ?

You know I never swear "irl" but here, so provoced to do it. So you know, have big understanding. ?

Hope seppuku master recovered and is laughing now hope he got hot witch girlfriend. 

Ok started to salivate again. OMG I have such a dirty mind. ? Or maybe it's LOVE.... OMG another jaw drop. 

@arlin What you don't understand yet is God cannot be anything other than God, because God is Truth, and Truth is Love. So there is no choice from God's POV. The only things God allows are Truth/Love because that what God IS.

God is Absolute Perfection precisely because God is unconditional Love.

But your ego-mind cannot understand this because it is stuck judging every bit of reality because you fear death. That's the illusion of survival. You're stuck in survival consciousness while God is not.

The solution to this is radically raising your state of consciousness.

Choice does not exist. God is Absolute Love. Period. Nothing but Love exists. All else is misperception, which itself is also Absolute Love!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What you don't understand yet is God cannot be anything other than God,

So those people are suffering their whole lives because god cannot be god. And god is love, so, he loves even that.

The intelligent creator that you say god is cannot give this beings free will to do something about their life. It is what it is, cannot be anything else, and god loves that because it is it. This man can even be a good person, and struggle his way through to try to change things, and fail miserably. And everything is predetermined to be so. But hey, it is what it is and god loves that also. 

yea this god is so distant it's incredible. You say i need mystical experiences and it is true, but i don't even want that. Fuck that. I am unfortunate to be in this position to learn about those things, while other people are not. By pure determinism.

Everybody at least should have access to truth. Ironically, you are saying no, it is not like this and it is fine to be so because god cannot be god.

If god were this intelligent loving being leo talks about, at least he should give the chance to everybody to realize the truth of god. But he can't even choose to do that.

And leo says in his episode that this is the point of life. So @Nahm , you see. 

19 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Maybe.. but what if that's the truth. What if I told you what God's will is, and what if I told you it's to love.. What would you make of that?

That's fine. God can be infinetly loving as he is. 

This does not change the fact that he doesn't give everybody the free will to learn about god and love. Many people are close minded and suffer, because of life circumstances, (determinism), etc. And ultimately, because of god.

So if the point of life is to arrive at this higher truth, i would say this is not correct. @Leo Gura

God himself does not allow himself to have access to him. It is a contraddiction. 

16 hours ago, arlin said:

yea this god is so distant it's incredible. You say i need mystical experiences and it is true, but i don't even want that. Fuck that. I am unfortunate to be in this position to learn about those things, while other people are not. By pure determinism.

You're not getting it. You're judging God from ego. You are completely disconnected from God.

While we should try/do our best to understand all of this from God's perspective, then why can't God do the same and try to understand our perspective? I mean, we are His creation, so doesn't He feel any responsibility about His creation?

@WHO IS God is you. So God is fully experiencing your ignorance and suffering every minute.

Do you feel any responsibility for your Creation?

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not getting it. You're judging God from ego. You are completely disconnected from God.

That's so funny because i thought that my geniune caring for humanity or for people in suffering was something that god would do. Love, right? LOVE!

Oh wait, im judging love from ego... im not getting it.

Yea that's why i said that god seems so distant. It's utterly impossible to understand.

4 minutes ago, arlin said:

That's so funny because i thought that my geniune caring for humanity or for people in suffering was something that god would do. Love, right? LOVE!

Oh wait, im judging love from ego

Yup

Everything is precisely backwards.

God's Love is a tricky business. It cannot be biased the way you want it to be. God must love viruses as much as it loves humans.

Leo, could you please explain ( as much as it is possible with human language/words), what is Love form Gods POV? Does it differ from the "love" that people usually talk about on earth? 

Because we might be using the same word : love, but we give different meanings to the same word.

As I understand "Love" is when you wish and only do the Best and benefical things for the one you care/love. Thats what I would say the most wholesome way Love can be.  

@WHO IS Yeah man it's entirely different. That's why i was confused the whole time. 

You are trying to imagine god's love like you, from your ego perspective would love.

AHHAHAAH.

God does not give a fuck about that.

It seems to be so big we little humans are not even involved with this.

Edited by arlin

3 minutes ago, arlin said:

Yeah man it's entirely different. That's why i was confused the whole time. 

You are trying to imagine god's love like you, from your ego perspective would love.

AHHAHAAH.

God does not give a fuck about that.

It seems to be so big we little humans are not even involved with this.

That is why to have any decent discussion , we need to make it clear what is "Love" to begin with. If You ask me, Love is when someone only wishes the Best for the himself and others, Love is when You are happy just because you see that the other you love is happy. 

Edited by WHO IS

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Gods love is All-encompassing. It is all that is. Love is Reality is God. It embraces all of existence because IT IS all of existence. 

God=Love encompasses all of the things which God consciously chose to imagine and put inside reality to begin with. If God didn't choose to consciously imagine diseases to be part of reality to begin with, then God wouldn't need to accept diseases because it wouldn't even be part of reality. 

But God imagines the idea/thought of a disease, to accept and love it, because it is part of reality.

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS It's useless. 

They will say that god is intelligent and sentient.

But then they will say that he has no choice and since he must be all things, he must also be diseases. And he must love that.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

God is complete acceptance.

Yes, God completely accepts things...  which He himself chose to imagine/manifest to be parts of reality, you see?

If God didn't imagine/manifest diseases to be part of reality, He wouldn't need to accept as part of reality. 

You could, of course, say to me, He chooses to imagine it because He must imagine all possibilities because God is infinite. Then I could ask with the same logic, then why the same way God can't imagine/manifest that there are no diseases in reality and that humans don't age and can fly in the air for example? that's a possibility too, but God chooses one possibility over the other. 

Edited by WHO IS

@arlin

Do you think God exhibits fear and hate towards his creations? The only reason you love and hate specific things is because you have adapted what you love based on what helps your ego survive. This is why your view of love is fundamentally selfish. I am not trying to insult you, I mean that word in the most literal sense. Your view of love is highly based on what your ego self wants, so I say it is selfish. Don't take it personally.

Lets say you love someone. Then, that person does something and now you hate them. Why is this? It's because you are adapting your love to suit your ego. This love is conditional, not unconditional like God's.

If you look at things more holistically, you might be able to appreciate them more. What would happen if pain didn't exist? What positive/negative consequences would this actually have?

The conclusion you should reach is that reality is perfect, and it actually needs these things to function and create love. There are so many radical implications that would come with removing pain from reality, it would be a massive domino affect, and this perfect reality would no longer be perfect. God would no longer be able to be itself. Love would no longer be.

When a person hates something, they do it out of love for something else.

When a person makes fun of your looks, they do it because they want to love their looks. 

These things are hateful, but now you can see that hate is also a form of love.

In the end, it is a struggle for love. Learn to see and appreciate the love.

Everything is here to maximize love. If you can't see the love in something, your perspective is not broad enough.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

God doesn’t need to accept Herself. Again, God IS complete acceptance.

God is completely content with Her creation.

Yet from all the possible ways of reality, God chooses to imagine/manifest exactly the one we have right now. 

And reality is a different thing for different people on earth, isn't it? 

Edited by WHO IS