Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Return to BEING!!

52 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake Uh oh. It’s bud-time. Love ya man. Just talking. Intention is entirely to the topic of the thread. 

I'll always love you no matter what bud..

It just seems like you're trying to discredit me in different low key under the table fashions.. I totally get it..

If you can discredit or shoot the messenger you do not have to take seriously the implications of the message...

I would encourage you to pin down what triggers you with the message and explore where that emotion is coming from..or don't it simply and wonderfully doesn't matter. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake He's trying to point you to a blind spot you have on your path.

There's more on the path than nothing matters.

I think you may be the one who wants to explore the emotions being invoked by what @Nahm is saying. He's not attacking you, like I sometimes do lol.

@traveler  yes exactly well said.. every effort to drop the illusion reinforces its existence.

It's like trying to throw the information over the separate self's head and hoping something is recognized..

The separate self does not want to hear this message... it wants nothing to do with it lol... for good reason it's it's death  ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Why then bother writing in this forum, again and again? :)

If when eventually people die they find out what you are trying to tell?

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS why not?

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@WHO IS why not?

At least, it gives an impression that you still care, because you put this effort and time into writing this stuff, for someone who believes that nothing matters and he/she doesn't exist, (sorry, I don't know your gender, thus which pronoun to use to refer to You :) )  

And of course, it is harder to understand your motives, because  I don't know what is You after. Happiness? Truth? 

However, I wish You the best of well-being and your endeavors in life. 

Edited by WHO IS

11 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

At least, it gives an impression that you still care, because you put this effort and time into writing this stuff, for someone who believes that nothing matters and he/she doesn't exist, (sorry, I don't know your gender, this which pronoun to use to refer to You :) )  

And of course, it is harder to understand your motives, because  I don't know what is You after. Happiness? Truth? 

I understand what you're saying...

Embodying Nothing matters does not mean your going to sit on a log drooling on yourself for the remainder of life because nothing matters so f*** everything there's nothing to do.

It's the recognition that there isn't anyone here for anything to actually matter for (nothing matters doesn't reveal this... Awakening reveals it) and there are no end results of actions...

It's a complete Freedom message but for No One. ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I understand what you're saying...

Embodying Nothing matters does not mean your going to sit on a log drooling on yourself for the remainder of life because nothing matters so f*** everything there's nothing to do.

It's the recognition that there isn't anyone here for anything to actually matter for, and there are no end results of actions...

It's a complete Freedom message but for No One. ❤

So Yolo, you die and find out you never existed and thus cease to exist and that's the whole deal :) = ?

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So Yolo, you die and find out you never existed and thus cease to exist and that's the whole deal :) = ?

There's an apparent death of a human body, but no YOU that knows that...

The YOU that believes its the human body is the illusion itself (MAYA)... so nothing is going to die because there was never anything actually born.

It's completely radical and incomprehensible...its THIS!!

No thing is never born and will never die. 

When body dies you will see what you've been all along and I might add you will be shocked when you realizr how arrogant you are now.

Discover what No thing is. Practises. 

Actuality is that No thing. 

mind understanding of non duality is not ❤️ Thingy. 

? Ftw. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@VeganAwake How actual awakening and it's implacations is you won't beleive. 

When you actually awaken. 

You will experience some of the following things.

Insanity,depression,dark night of the soul (actual one hardest thing ever) loss of wntire worldview including this spiritual one you created etc and you will not accept aftermath of awakening. 

It's all fun and games before it after it is not. 

Yes you need pair of balls for awakening too will add because it is true. 

When all duality collapse they do not collapse i to something neutral. That's logical for you to conclude does. Still not jailbreak the mind even if you think you did. 

All duality collapse into all positive stuff. 

How? Why? 

Well SELF discovery you know. More actual things less philosophy. 

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wait until I return in pure Absolutistic mode like Leo. 

Loads and loads of sweet tears. Tears de luxe. 

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake How actual awakening and it's implacations is you won't beleive. 

When you actually awaken. 

You will experience some of the following things.

Insanity,depression,dark night of the soul (actual one hardest thing ever) loss of wntire worldview including this spiritual one you created etc and you will not accept aftermath of awakening. 

It's all fun and games before it after it is not. 

Yes you need pair of balls for awakening too will add because it is true. 

Seems like you really resist this message.

If you dont judge the message from a standpoint in separation, is the message then really coming from a "guy" who doesn't have an idea what he is talking about?

When we find ourselves judging others we can seemingly always find the things we judge others for in ourselves. Try doing thework by Byron Katie on Vegan, I promise you an awakening to more love and openness ? only a suggestion. Let me know how it goes. 

Go to TheWork.com - then download the worksheet. 

@traveler Don't judge just saying how it actually is atleast from my PoV.

When someone is stubborn why not destroy his bubble. 

I do speak Truth I do not lie to him. He is me I do love him. 

Some sort of a push that there might be more if he really is into THIS as he like to say it. 

It's all good. 

I do wish him actual awakening not this conceptual learned stuff. 

I wish him to feel himself as LOVE too. 

So I do want him the best. 

7 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@traveler Desire fuels the loop. Let go of desire and the loop vanishes.

Seems like the desire is for this to be known, the desire for the knowing that YOU have reached the end goal of your own disappearance. That YOU have opened yourself up to peace, happiness and unconditional love... Let go of that and there's just what is, whole already. "Problem" is there is no free will, no one to let go, which seems to be the trap for the individual.