Bluff

I feel Leo is falling into a trap - there are no stages of awareness

92 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is absolutely relative

Every thing is relative. Conciousness is not. In the pure field of conciousness there are no two things to relate in any way. 

The infinite can only know the infinite; the finite can only know the finite. 

Just to close this topic for now, tell me one thing.. When Counsciousness is councious of nothing but itself; what experience could it have that would be "deeper" than the experience of it self? You must have had that experience, so tell me

43 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

No whackiness? Geometric patterns, caving walls, glowing blonde hair etc

Ime, 5-Meo is very different than the various other psychedelics I’ve done, such as LSD, shrooms, Aya etc. One word I would use for 5-Meo is “clear”.

Imagine perfectly clear crystal. “Within” that crystal is Nothing and Everything. All things can be imagined and created within that crystal. Every poem, animal, movie, idea, LSD trip, feeling, dimension, happening, entity, and on and on infinitely. This is why I consider 5-Meo the Crown Jewel. Within this Jewel is clarity and omniscience of all jewel facets, because it holds no jewel facets. Other psychedelics like LSD, Shrooms and Aya are extremely helpful in revealing aspects of each facet, yet they are all within 5-meo. 

A couple years ago I was visiting art galleries in Sedona, AZ. The quality of art in these galleries was amazing. And then I saw a set of three large blocks of perfectly clear crystal and became captivated. It was both Nothing and Everything. Every piece of art dissolved into this crystal as it contained all forms of art. It was both formless and form. After about 10min. of gazing into it, I turned away and observed all the other art pieces. The appeal of each piece of art was now very different as I was now aware that the clear crystal contained them all. There is value in each piece of artwork as well as the realization that they are all contained within the clear crystal. This can be expanded such that all things, including me, are within the clear crystal being imagined. 

Ime, 5-Meo changed my relationship with reality in a way no other psychedelic did, because all psychedelics are within 5-Meo (as are all things).

This is just an attempt to create imagery. I could create many other imaginations of 5-meo, yet my best imagery can only capture one grain of sand on the 5-Meo beach. 

@Bluff You seem to have theoretical understanding of nonduality and are immersed in theoretical ruminations. There is nothing wrong with that and it can have practical value. Yet the theoretical ruminations can lead to contractions within, and attachment to, those theoretical constructs. 

You’ve got the theory of nonduality down pat. You understand in nondual theory how there is no degrees or stages of awareness. You seem fluent in this and you don’t need anymore work to realize there are no degrees or stages of awareness. This has truth, yet attachment to this truth is a limitation.

If I say “I have already arrived”, that has truth from one perspective. Yet if I become attached to that belief and extrapolate it, it will block me from realizing that I also haven’t arrived. This is the dilemma of theoretical constructs, they have inherently contradictions. If I think “I have arrived” and I don’t take a step to a destination, I will fail because I will not move toward the destination. Yet if I think “I have not arrived” and I take steps toward the destination, I will fail because there is no destination separate from where I am here and now.

To me, it looks like you have the nondual “arrival” theory down, which is a profound understanding of truth. Yet attachment to this aspect of truth will hinder realization and understanding of other truths you have not yet arrived to. What you are writing is not completely wrong. It is partial and incomplete. 

Whatever you do guys, seeing Gods face in our mundane life is imo what its about. Don't forget to be human.

There are no stages of awareness and yet there are.

Just like this world is both real and unreal.

It's very possible that the relative level of awareness where Leo's chillin' is far up above where most of us Earth 2020 folks are at. Yet, he's here too. But how he's seeing all this is totally beyond our comprehension just because we haven't been in those shoes.

It's like being the 1 person knowing and living thru the paradigm of a round Earth in the era of Flat-Earth.

So, no... Leo ain't falling in a trap, but he can become a trap for you if you just sit there and contemplate and sing songs about how he is Leoing around these days.

Let Leo do Leo and you do you... And Imma do me.

We all asexuals anyway ;)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Yo you either asleep in the dream seeking oh you awake in the dream Pimpin y'all.... nobody's out ✌

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It becomes infinite.

You said this regarding the visual field of 5-MeO-DMT. 

Do you mean that you can see distant galaxies by looking at the sky? Is that the infinity you mean?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, Beginner Mind said:

Mixin up da approach to this everything business yo..

Yeeeaaahhh...?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, billiesimon said:

You said this regarding the visual field of 5-MeO-DMT. 

Do you mean that you can see distant galaxies by looking at the sky? Is that the infinity you mean?

No

You won't understand unless you do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

To me you are simply describing formlessness. The unchanging canvas from which all apparent phenomena arise and fall back into. Which is emptiness, which is nothingness, which is my eternal being.

I didn’t need 5-meo to get to that level of awakening.

I now see how the imagery I create about 5-meo can be unintentionally misleading. I think you need to do it to understand it. There is no sense in trying to understand it via your imagination.

4 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

My primary goal has been for my personal identity/feeling of locality to be completely annihilated, such that there is nothing left, no subject. Being nothing I am everything. Being annihilated there’s no more fear, beyond the basic biological survival fears of the body.

That still is my primary goal, but now apparently I have to do 50 heavy 5-MeO trips on top of that in order to see the ineffable shit Leo talks about. Or else I’m missing out ??‍♂️

To me, it doesn’t seem like there is full surrender here and I would be cautious entering the deeper levels of 5-meo as precaution for the mind and body. I’d recommend not starting with a heavy dose. That’s just my impression, I could be off.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

You won't understand unless you do it.

Mh, ok!

What about touch and hearing? Do they remain human-like? 
I have some experience with LSD and they don't change that much.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️