Cuzzo

Can Someone Explain Islam To Me?

51 posts in this topic

@Highest Buddhism suggests that we are all one, eventhough we seem to be separated. 

If you notice, muslims think that by following islamic rules, they are doing God a favor, while in fact it only helps to develop one's inner self. (Sufis understand this very well)

Let a real Muslim tell you. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Islam is the Arabic version of Christianity if you understand Christianity then you understand at least 70% of Islam.

The problem when discussing topics like this is that Muslims will find it as opportunity to try to convert you, so be careful.

It is the nature of Blue consciousness that it cannot fathom or admit of unity between man and God. Blue views God as a supreme authority figure, which must be situated at the top of a heirarchy. So Blue cannot fathom how man and God are identical.

Blue cannot fathom paradox or the notion of strangeloops (tangled-hierarchies). So of course most Muslims will deny that man is God. Because they are practing Islam in an absolutist, ideological, Blue form.

Islam at higher colors has no problem with this.

Blue cannot fathom nonduality or mysticism. Not even intellectually, let alone experientially. This is not exclusive to Islam. Blue Christians and Blue Buddhists also cannot fathom how they can be Christ or Buddha. Blue sees such talk as blasphemy, disrespect of authority.

But in truth, the only authority is God, and you are it. So you are just worshipping yourself ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2018-06-29 at 2:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

It is the nature of Blue consciousness that it cannot fathom or admit of unity between man and God. Blue views God as a supreme authority figure, which must be situated at the top of a heirarchy. So Blue cannot fathom how man and God are identical.

Blue cannot fathom paradox or the notion of strangeloops (tangled-hierarchies). So of course most Muslims will deny that man is God. Because they are practing Islam in an absolutist, ideological, Blue form.

Blue cannot fathom nonduality or mysticism. Not even intellectually, let alone experientially. This is not exclusive to Islam. Blue Christians and Blue Buddhists also cannot fathom how they can be Christ or Buddha. Blue sees such talk as blasphemy, disrespect of authority.

But in truth, the only authority is God, and you are it. So you are just worshipping yourself ;)

That last part makes me giggle lol.

Having a Theology degree I had to study all the points of views of any religion, so I could be a good Preacher and bring people to Jesus, back in the day. 

Islam is a Right-Hand Path, archaic, monotheistic/orthodox like a point of view in life. In the metaphors of the Quran, one can find the same teachings of Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu etc. So one can learn from Islam, but the upside down, the backwards knowledge that is hidden inside. 

On ٢٩‏/٦‏/٢٠١٨ at 3:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes exactly, Islam is 100% blue (I am talking about the majority of Muslims) this is why non-duality is a strange idea in the Islamic world and some muslims consider non-duality as a form of atheism because according to them, saying god is reality itself is the same thing is saying god is not real (they cant imagine god but an invisible emperor living in the sky).  

Edited by Augustus

On 28/06/2018 at 2:43 PM, Highest said:

I have read the Quran few times, it does not say that we have the soul of God inside us. It clearly separates the God from mankind.

yes

quran's teachings as understood by most muslims is that separate soul and then god

that separate self being talked about is just the ego-life we all live

the essence of the existance of each us is, is God

God/Allah says he is closer than the jugular vein to us... implying no distance

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I have muslim family members and have never in my whole life heard them talk about anything that can even come close to nonduality.

Most of muslims in my experience are stage blue. Believe in God as a seperate entity that is to be feared and worshipped. The ego is in many cases considered evil and the pursuit of material wealth or earthly happiness is considered Dunya. Which is a form of resistance to stage orange and individualism.

As is the death penalty for apostasy and so on.

Muslims are very blue and might even be red in some circumstances.  There are probably Nondual versions of islam, but they are not considered real islam by the mainstream muslims.

Muslims are blue but Mohamed was terqoise and yellow ! 

Mohamed as a (terqoise and yellow ) figure realised that his people were red so he wanted to transcend them into blue so that is exactly what he did .. but the problem is that these blue Muslims right now don't realise that ! And don't realise that there are higher stages than blue .

Edited by Capital

On 6/24/2016 at 4:37 PM, Cuzzo said:

If anyone can explain to me why Islam is not an extreme and violent religion at it's core, I would love to know. 

Stop thinking about it as a religion and consider the possibility it is a political system disguised as a religion. 

As an imitation, so there are some good things like alms and such, but in all other ways, it growth, etc... it functions as a political system. 

Islam began by taking a tribal deity (Allah, moon god) and investing him with Omni qualities borrowed from Israel and Christianity. Mohammed, lived in a culture dominated by tribal societies, under Islam and conquest, he united these warring factions under one umbrella, but in doing so "conquest" was established as its form of growth. Since it is power based at the core, it knows no limits and will not ever be satisfied until it dominates the world. 

That being said, many people practice a more peaceful version of it, most people just want to live their lives and get along with their neighbors, but Mohammed was a conqueror and as such the scriptures reflect that.

I apologize that this might be offensive to some, but having studied nearly every scripture in the world and religious practices most people have never heard about, this is my strong opinion.