Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Believing in God = Being Afraid ?

37 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@fridjonk Why do you presume he wouldn’t if he is even prepared to throw himself into hell?

Elaborate pls? o.O

@Inliytened1 God is perfect unity with himself.Perfection means perfection.If you try to get any sense out of the 2 off biological computers they will only ultimately compute that right is wrong and wrong is right.PERIOD.They are the duality that we get trapped in.That is why we presume all the time.Why would God fear himself?.......but Why wouldn’t God fear himself?.... if he was prepared to take any punishment due to us....on himself and be thrown into hell i.e. be cut off from his farther....sure he feared....feared more than we will ever know..He is not a distant God...he is a God that we don’t understand.He can do anything he wants and exactly how he wants in any way he wants in his creation.Some have the eyes to see it....some don’t.

@PrevailerFrom my experience....the overall formula is perfect and either destroys or saves depending upon you belief system and is all encompassing. Everyone is given the same information.... some interpret it to redemption others to condemnation. You wouldn't expect any more from a perfect God would you. What's amazing is that he even applies the same formula/rules to himself. It all comes down to whether you believe in God or not..but not only that...... do you believe there are rules that God has put in place that we have to meet perfectly. Remember...the 2 off biological computers say there are no rules ...right can be wrong and wrong can be right to them (the duality).Duality suggest two ...why only two?  introduce a third.

@Prevailer When you say this what do you mean?.....It all comes down to whether you believe in God or not...

Are there great benefits in life when you believe I am God or there is a God?

If you got given all the universal secrets and truth's right now... Would it actually make any difference at all?

And what if truth was illusion?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake  My personal opinion is that God has got it all covered. Knowledge of what is right or what is wrong appears to be irrelevant to a machine.. If you ask the biological computers in your head they will certainly agree with you. It's as though machine logic just balances out (mirror imaging/duality?). Are we just machines? or is there a higher force at play. I believe there is...You may believe there isn't. If there are no rules then we all shake hands at the end of the day. If there are rules well ….that only comes down to your belief system. Everyone has a belief system when it comes to God. You either believe he exists or you believe he doesn't exist. They are both belief systems. To say God doesn't exist with absolute authority  is a very high risk strategy for the individual in my opinion. It doesn't end there though.. if you believe that God does exist then you have to accept that the devil does as well. Who can sort the devil out...definitely not us...God is are only hope to sort that mess out.

@Prevailer I know some are going to come back and say...but I am God and so I make the rules......really.... is that really what you believe? Best cover the bet in my view just to be safe.

21 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

You either believe he exists or you believe he doesn't exist. 

There is something "prior" to that. 

The belief of existence provides the mind and body with a sense of grounding. A mind would need to let go of that grounding to "transcend" it. Yet this groundlessness may be very uncomfortable to the mind and body - there is often resistance.

If there is willingness, one way to "transcend" these thought contructs that provide grounding is to inquire "what is existence?". The key is not to engage in thought stories for a sense of grounding. If one allows openness and space, the duality between "existence vs. nonexistence" will be revealed. The absence of existence vs nonexistence may arise. Inter-connections between existence vs non-existence will arise. Nuances of "sorta existence, sorta nonexistence" will arise. The creation of existence vs non-existence will arise. . . Yet this involves an interplay between grounding and groundlessness that can be very uncomfortable to the mind and body. At first, it can feel like insanity. It can feel very threatening. The mind resists by creating thought stories about the existence of god, machines, biological computers etc. for a sense of grounding and stability. 

Engaging within the thought stories will not allow for the transcendence of the thought stories. 

@SerotoninluvThe only thing prior to that is God...if you believe in him that is. Are you saying that you don't believe in a God then....  If you are.... that is just a belief system.

12 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@SerotoninluvThe only thing prior to that is God...if you believe in him that is. Are you saying that you don't believe in a God then....  If you are.... that is just a belief system.

This is still within the thought construct I am pointing to. Asking "do you believe in God" is the same as asking "do you believe God exists".

What I am pointing to is not within the "God exists vs God doesn't exist" duality. What I am pointing to is a meta view of that. It doesn't matter if we are talking about the existence of God, thoughts, beliefs, tuna sandwiches, pencils, machine elfs or coffee. The self inquiry question is "what is existence" what is non-existence". Engaging in thought stories about whether God exists and the nature of God is a distraction. I am pointing to examining the nature of existence and non-existence itself. 

To know if "God exists", one needs to first understand what "existence" is. . . If I asked you "Does a car jwitfiz"? You would first need to understand what "jwitfiz" means to answer the question. To me, you seem to be assuming that you already know what "existence" means. I don't get the sense that you have deeply contemplated this. The answer is not something that is quickly thought up. The answer comes from an immense amount of contemplation, practice and direct experience. Yet the vast amount of minds would prefer making assumptions because the contemplation, practice and direct experience takes effort and can get very uncomfortable. The benefit of assumptions is that they provide a sense of grounding, security and safety. The downside is that assumptions are at a very surface level and there will be deeper underlying inner turmoil. 

19 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is still within the thought construct I am pointing to. Asking "do you believe in God" is the same as asking "do you believe God exists".

What I am pointing to is not within the "God exists vs God doesn't exist" duality. What I am pointing to is a meta view of that. It doesn't matter if we are talking about the existence of God, thoughts, beliefs, tuna sandwiches, pencils, machine elfs or coffee. The self inquiry question is "what is existence" what is non-existence". Engaging in thought stories about whether God exists and the nature of God is a distraction. I am pointing to examining the nature of existence and non-existence itself. 

To know if "God exists", one needs to first understand what "existence" is. . . If I asked you "Does a car jwitfiz"? You would first need to understand what "jwitfiz" means to answer the question. To me, you seem to be assuming that you already know what "existence" means. I don't get the sense that you have deeply contemplated this. The answer is not something that is quickly thought up. The answer comes from an immense amount of contemplation, practice and direct experience. Yet the vast amount of minds would prefer making assumptions because the contemplation, practice and direct experience takes effort and can get very uncomfortable. The benefit of assumptions is that they provide a sense of grounding, security and safety. The downside is that assumptions are at a very surface level and there will be deeper underlying inner turmoil. 

Who gave you all the above reasonings? what are reasonings in the first place? Its all just machine data unless we believe that someone added another ingredient I.E. gave us the ability to reason in the first place. Can you explain the I AM? which is different to the Soul which is different to the biological robot with dual computers. GOD is three in one in unity.

1 hour ago, Prevailer said:

It is all just machine data unless we believe that someone added another ingredient 

Notice what is happening everytime we use the word "is". It is a claim of existence. That is what I am pointing to, yet you seem more interested immersing your mind in theory than transcending it - which is fine.

"Is" = "exists". The mind will not want to enter a groundless space to explore the nature of existence. Assumptions about what "is" and what "exists" = secure grounding. (My mind does it to, yet I am aware of it). 

1 hour ago, Prevailer said:

which is different to the Soul which is different to the biological robot with dual computers. GOD is three in one in unity.

Notice the mind grounding itself in "which is" and "is". 

I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I am not saying what "is" or "is not". I am not saying what "exists" or "doesn't exist". I'm pointing to a transcendence of that. 

It's totally fine if you aren't interested in that. If you want to stay immersed within the content of a thought story, that's fine. I often visit that space. However, it is a contracted space. There is expansion and freedom beyond the attachment/identification/contraction of a thought story. 

@Prevailer your mirror imaged spiritual body is dead.Your physical body is giving up on you.What will your soul do when you die? Transcend? Transcend where? 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:14 AM, Prevailer said:

@Inliytened1 God is perfect unity with himself.Perfection means perfection.If you try to get any sense out of the 2 off biological computers they will only ultimately compute that right is wrong and wrong is right.PERIOD.They are the duality that we get trapped in.That is why we presume all the time.Why would God fear himself?.......but Why wouldn’t God fear himself?.... if he was prepared to take any punishment due to us....on himself and be thrown into hell i.e. be cut off from his farther....sure he feared....feared more than we will ever know..He is not a distant God...he is a God that we don’t understand.He can do anything he wants and exactly how he wants in any way he wants in his creation.Some have the eyes to see it....some don’t.

He fears through you.  "He" is not an accurate term actually.  Because God transcends the duality of gender.  It fears through you.   All is One.  You are Consciousness or God itself - experiencing itself through finite form.  But Infinite Consciousness as you pointed out is the collapse of all distinction.  It is pure Isness.  Its fabric (your fabric) is Pure Infinite intelligence and Love.  It can only experience and know fear through finitude.

This is something you can become directly conscious of by being "It".  Or being pure Consciousness or awareness.  In which you will become conscious of what you truly are.

Of course don't take anyone's word for it including my own.  I'm only pointing to it.  The rest is up to you.  Disregard it if you wish - but i would recommend staying open minded.  It seems you have the idea that God is somehow separate from yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This thread is false. Stop spreading misinformation about awakening on this forum.

Your awakening is incomplete. You are not conscious yet of what God is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.