Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Believing in God = Being Afraid ?

37 posts in this topic

Nobody wants to hear we are just evolutionary byproducts of the Big Bang, but really once you relinquish hope and fear, and start really paying close attention to what's going on, all the evidence is simply pointing to this hard Truth.

I think everyone actually subconsciously knows this fact but habitually avoids thinking about it due to the high level of fear and anxiety it creates.

I've heard it said.. yeah but how come the earth is perfectly positioned from the sun in a way that life can thrive... there must be some kind of higher power in control of everything...

The problem with that statement is, there is nothing to compare it to. If the universe has been here for an infinite amount of time, we would not be alive and aware of anything until the perfect situation took place that allowed for life to be created....

Well Here We Are... possibly the only life that has ever existed or will ever exist in this ungraspable and marvelous creation of Absolute Perfection.

The simple hard fact of reality is that when we die it's probably lights out for good. 

People claim that near-death experiences prove that there is something or some kind of spirit that exists after death, but these experiences are most likely energy and chemicals in the body and brain going into overdrive trying to keep the organism alive as it oscillates in and out of consciousness and in some cases death.

It's incredible what the human mind will conceptualize when the fear of death is silently in the background whispering it's Eerie reminders of the inevitable Darkness to come.

In a certain sense this can be an amazing message because it's your ticket to get out there and enjoy your life because you only have one.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake There was no big bang.  There is no earth.  There is no sun.  There are no planets.  There is no you.  There is no body.  There is only THIS.  This is Consciousness.  This is Infinity.  This is God.  This is you.  This is Mind.  Infinity makes it a mind because it is everything and nothing.  And it is You!.  So guess what?  You imagined the big bang.   You imagined the sun and the planets.   And you imagined your birth.  You imagined that there is a @VeganAwake so that you could experience what it would be like!  To know yourself as God!

There is no human.  There is no brain.  There is no person to be afraid.  Fear is an illusion.  The fear of death is an illusion because it requires a self to fear it.   And there is no self.  There is only God imagining it is a self.  This self that fears death wants desperately to survive to keep the illusion alive!  But guess what?  It's God dreaming it is a human in order to experience fear, and pain, and suffering.  You are imagining all of it!

Welcome home haha.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Are you sure, can you do any magic tricks then or anything? ❤

This is just what the left half of my brain thinks is going on..

The right half recognizes we are everything and nothing simultaneously haha

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Are you sure, can you do any magic tricks then or anything? ❤

In finite form i can do what is finite :)

That's the purpose of being finite.  But God is a shapeshifter.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

In finite form i can do what is finite :)

That's the purpose of being finite.  But God is a shapeshifter.

I know I've read all these ideas they're definitely interesting ❤ I have to go to bed LOL

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I know I've read all these ideas they're definitely interesting ❤ I have to go to bed LOL

LOL it is what it is.  Ok bud seems early PST time but Ok.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I’ve had these same doubts honestly/ currently am. The truth is no matter what anyone tells me I won’t know. The only thing I can know is what I experience. 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake There was no big bang.  There is no earth.  There is no sun.  There are no planets.  There is no you.  There is no body.  There is only THIS.  This is Consciousness.  This is Infinity.  This is God.  This is you.  This is Mind.  Infinity makes it a mind because it is everything and nothing.  And it is You!.  So guess what?  You imagined the big bang.   You imagined the sun and the planets.   And you imagined your birth.  You imagined that there is a @VeganAwake so that you could experience what it would be like!  To know yourself as God!

There is no human.  There is no brain.  There is no person to be afraid.  Fear is an illusion.  The fear of death is an illusion because it requires a self to fear it.   And there is no self.  There is only God imagining it is a self.  This self that fears death wants desperately to survive to keep the illusion alive!  But guess what?  It's God dreaming it is a human in order to experience fear, and pain, and suffering.  You are imagining all of it!

Welcome home haha.

@Inliytened1 You just described most of the insights that I got just a few minutes ago after waking up from dreaming (lol, what an oxymoron). I lucid dreaming in the past and this night I got so consciouss that I saw the Self was seeing the character of the dream and also the rest of the characters this character was interacting with. More over this Self was empty so it was everywhere. The character and the characters were the Self.

I have yet to become consciouss how the Self/God is creating all of this, though. Leo says it's possible in very high States of consciousness. I would find ashtonish to actually verify if that it's possible.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Inliytened1 You just described most of the insights that I got just a few minutes ago after waking up from dreaming (lol, what an oxymoron). I lucid dreaming in the past and this night I got so consciouss that I saw the Self was seeing the character of the dream and also the rest of the characters this character was interacting with. More over this Self was empty so it was everywhere. The character and the characters were the Self.

Nice ;)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nice ;)

It´s all One literally xD

Separations only exist within the mind of the character. xD

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It´s all One literally xD

Separations only exist within the mind of the character. xD

Indeed.  And there is no difference between that dream and this dream.  Because this one feels so "real"... That is the mindfuck.  Its all one dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God.

Can you elaborate? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's only when I give myself permission to waste my life that I feel free to make the most of it. Freedom is knowing that neither of those perceptions or judgement I could make about the value of my life is accurate. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

27 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's only when I give myself permission to waste my life that I feel free to make the most of it. Freedom is knowing that neither of those perceptions or judgement I could make about the value of my life is accurate. 

Make the most of it in the dream.  Whatever the most means to you.  Make the best creation you can make.  It matters within the dream.  Once the dream is torn down a new one begins.  But not until then.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God.

Why would god fear itself?  The ego fears god because it has to face "death".

@Inliytened1 Perfectly put sir! :x

Edited by fridjonk

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Make the most of it in the dream.  Make the best creation you can make.  It matters within the dream.  Once the dream is torn down a new one begins.  But not until then.

The work is done, but how no one can see;
'Tis this that makes the power not cease to be. -
Lao-tzu

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The work is done, but how no one can see;
'Tis this that makes the power not cease to be. -
Lao-tzu

Sounds like a description of Infinity or God.  But God is forever creating something new.   Infinity is paradoxical because what you created was already done.  But at the same time it wasn't :) also edited previous comment to say that making the "most" of it is purely relative to you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.