Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

WAKE UP AND ROAR!

22 posts in this topic

:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SOUL Hakuna Matata xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SoonHei one if my favorite movies of all time.  Absolute Love.  Lots of tears lol.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I can't believe I've never seen it. So is there a spiritual theme in it? Genuine question. Not trying to be funny.

@SoonHei ??

Some Peter Pans fav’s...

“You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.”

“You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you, Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”

”If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing.”

“After you have been unfair to him he will love you again, but he will never afterwards be quite the same boy. No one ever gets over the first unfairness; no one except Peter.”

“Death is but the next great adventure...so come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!”

-J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

“When Buddha destroyed his own sexuality, it is said he roared like a lion” - osho (553 the Buddha said) 

I saw this post and it has 7 7 77 7 as numbers for hours ago, views and something else. 7’s have a deep meaning for me. So when I saw this and saw that the first thing that flowed in my mind was that quote, I had to post it. 

Have a wonderful day, and I really enjoyed that mini clip. I have actually never seen the lion king. So that was a “oh wow” moment for me. :D

Edited by SilentTears
Grammar mistake

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

I can't believe I've never seen it. So is there a spiritual theme in it? Genuine question. Not trying to be funny.

The circle of life.  And some very powerful scenes.  I cried like a baby.  It was quite embarrassing actually in the theater this time around :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Bill W said:

So is there a spiritual theme in it?

just like the matrix. is that a spiritual reference or just a cool idea of living in a world run by machine, one you could wake up out of

all spiritual themes are implied. 

the author of The ALCHEMIST has said that there have been so many different writings / interpretations about his book that often he doesn't have the idea from which view he wrote it :D

either way. yes. when YOU can find that theme in there, it will be true for you :) and this is a powerful one @Bill W about having forgotten about your true nature, the fall and the rise

there's also another story about a lion whose parents are killed when he's a young cub and he goes off to live with the sheep. then when he's fully grown, he's spotted one day by another lion who is shocked to see him eating grass n whatnot with the sheep. he charges at him and the sheep-lion also runs away BAAAing like a sheep. the new lion takes a hold of him and shows him his face in the lake. and when it clicks, the sheep-lion INSTANTLY is back to being what he always was, a lion and ROARS - reborn.

@Nahm gotta love the petaa pan <3 <3 classic and wow. don't recall those. epic 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei i knew there was a reason i cried like a baby.  Like i said one of the greatest films of all time :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 amen. love it :) 

i've yet to see the new version of it - the real life animation style thing. 

but heard it's pretty much the same thing

anyhow, it's a timeless classic masterpiece

music by the great Hans Zimmer as well <3

just the perfect recipe overall for an amazing movie

Love Is The Answer

Just now, SoonHei said:

@Nahm guess I'll put a pin in it. Been a while since a new movie watched

Will check em out for sure!  I don't think anything can top the Lion King though :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm lol

shrooms maybe on the card this year... uncharted territory. only mary-jane in the oven thus far.

a tiny dose to test the waters I suppose?

Love Is The Answer