VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Choosing things to not matter is also placing meaning. Truth comes prior, during, after and through meaning. Don't try to intellectually grasp that shit. Rejecting things is definitely a very (negative) meaningful endeavour.

Well said.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well said.

No actually that statement doesn't make any sense saying something is meaningless does not leave it with a meaning...

Similar to what Osho said not having any beliefs is not a belief itself because it doesn't lead to anything.

0 is always going to equal 0

Anybody else got any brain Busters... oh crap there isn't anybody else.. I'm arguing with nothing ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

No actually that statement doesn't make any sense saying something is meaningless does not leave it with a meaning...

That's not what he was saying..read it again :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

what it is - is really EMPTY of all meaning.

blank canvas.

nothing matters is giving it a certain meaning in a way.

just like someone else may say, saving the climate matters

both are valid.

it's like a children's coloring book. it is blank and you may color in anything you want. there's no right or wrong. all colors are valid.

or like an appearance without a label/subtitle. you can look at it and create any subtitle. it is empty to allow for this.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's not what he was saying..read it again :)

I was talking about this part :

Choosing things to not matter is also placing meaning..

It's not about choosing things to not matter it's about nothing matters

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

MEANING OF REALITY/EXISTENCE: ______________ 

that BLANK doesn't mean meaningless

nor does it mean meaningful

that ______________ is empty of any inherent value of meaning. so you can assign ANY meaning to it whatsoever and it will be valid to the one assigning it.

that's because your beliefs/thoughts create your reality. :)

Love Is The Answer

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I was talking about this part :

Choosing things to not matter is also placing meaning..

Well you can say if you say nothing matters than it matters that it doesn't matter.  Otherwise there wouldn't be a need to say it.  

Aka Being.  That which is fundamental

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

that ______________ is empty of any inherent value of meaning. so you can assign ANY meaning to it whatsoever and it will be valid to the one assigning it.

And whatever value you assign to it has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever ❤...

See hints to highest teaching

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm arguing with nothing

not nothing. you're arguing with yourself :)

but if you are really conscious of that, then there would be no argument

there is the conscious whole speaking to its unconscious parts until they also merge with the conscious whole.

Love Is The Answer

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

well but his beliefs thoughts create someone elses reality, too. i guess i‘m ok  to sometimes overlook rough spreach in the forum and play into it myself sometimes. i‘m ok that people here suffer and guys are disappointed over women i‘m ok with people having abstract dreams and visions and what not‘s but i‘m not ok with the harassment of me as a female with more leftwing ideas - it reminds me about how fascists treated women who where more left orientated - it’s utterly disgusting.

Edited by remember

@remember indeed. shared beliefs/thoughts create a shared reality

ask any flat-earther group. their reality does not include a round earth, but a flat one

and not sure about the part about harassment on the forum. i'd message a mod. about it if someone has been disrespectful or such.

stay blessed :)

Love Is The Answer

Even the apparent ME pointing to this highest realization, has no meaning purpose or value.

Welcome to the Absolute... where  things always equal 0 and NOTHING MATTERS lol...

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@remember indeed. shared beliefs/thoughts create a shared reality

ask any flat-earther group. their reality does not include a round earth, but a flat one

and not sure about the part about harassment on the forum. i'd message a mod. about it if someone has been disrespectful or such.

stay blessed :)

well mod‘s are active in this thread. 

@remember hmmm. unsure, i only read the last page. anyhow, don't let em get to you girl! 

unsure what the discussion was...

but anyways, i like to think of my getting triggered or angry as others having my remote control

they press certain buttons and BOOM, they get a reaction out of me

don't let anyone have a remote control for your emotions! you are your own queen!

don't let anyone disturb the peace of your Queendom!

Love Is The Answer

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@VeganAwake You didn't answer my question, so I assume your experience isn't total meaninglessness.

Nothing matters isn't an experience..

It's just what apparently happens to be the case.

Think of it as walking the middle path..

It's nothing really matters is actually embodied then you won't go One Direction or the other... we will just stay neutral because again nothing matters..

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Welcome to the Absolute... where  things always equal 0 and NOTHING MATTERS lol...

@VeganAwake  LOL

is that from the show: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

and you know what...
having no purpose/meaning is great! because it's all for fun :)

kids play with toys, their imagination
people play the piano, instruments
people dance

what is the meaning or value of any of that? there's no goal there. the activity is the goal. and when's that's the case. it is only for fun, enjoyment. 

Love Is The Answer

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@VeganAwake  LOL

is that from the show: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

and you know what...
having no purpose/meaning is great! because it's all for fun :)

kids play with toys, their imagination
people play the piano, instruments
people dance

what is the meaning or value of any of that? there's no goal there. the activity is the goal. and when's that's the case. it is only for fun, enjoyment. 

You hit it spot on... but that doesn't mean anything lol just kidding have a good day my friend good to speak with you again ❤

37 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No not at all... it has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever.

See if nothing matters then it also doesn't matter if I told he or she they should keep their head out of the gutter ?

It's complete freedom..

Also whether the advice is taken or not has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever. 

Yes, but what I'm getting at is if you're genuinely in a state of knowing nothing matters, then what she said to you wouldn't matter, and therefore you wouldn't have felt the impulse to respond in that kind of combative way. 

I'm just wondering if this isn't some kind of ideology you picked up that gives you licence to say whatever you want because you got triggered but be totally ok with it. The triggered part is the worrying bit for me, because, again, if nothing really matters then what caused you to get triggered?

PS. Its easy to picture you in a maroon sleeveless sweater jumping up and down chanting "it's all boundless energy" 

(Or something like that)

After God is done dreaming this.  Or after You are done dreaming this - you will wake up and it will be gone.  And then you will dream something else.  Like the child playing with the Etch A Sketch toy :)

Build up - tear down :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

but that doesn't mean anything

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH -_-

:D 

lol

& likewise my friend. it's always nice talking to myself :x

Love Is The Answer