Mongu9719

Leaving the cult of Leo

23 posts in this topic

Leo has left to pursue his millionth awakening by injecting drugs up his anus. I will also be leaving this cult after being banned for no good reason. Apparently it was because I called someone a sheep on the forum. My point has been proven time and time again. The majority of the people on this forum aren’t very smart.  A few people came out of the woodworks to support me, but the rest dismissed my concerns. I wish you all the best on your spiritual journeys, and the one piece of advice I will give everyone is this; do not follow anyone blindly including Leo, and think twice before you take anybody’s suggestions. Do not get sucked into any traps and think critically. I think I have outgrown this forum and am ready to move on. Thanks to everyone for their advice and help.  Godspeed gentlemen. 

Edited by Mongu9719

Wait... leaving because you got banned, or because you outgrew it? O.o

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD The fact that I got banned unfairly suggests that I outgrew the forum. So I’m ready to move on.

3 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

@SamueLSD The fact that I got banned unfairly suggests that I outgrew the forum. So I’m ready to move on.

hahahahahahahaha that's priceless

3 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

Such arrogance

Mahadev

Then just leave. Why do you gotta announce and try and justify your reasons. For attention? To show everyone how right you are? 

And now sticking around to argue with people who respond, before you stomp off? 

Then just leave. Why do you gotta announce and try and justify your reasons. For attention? To show everyone how right you are? 

And now sticking around to argue with people who respond, before you stomp off? 

your just proving my point. It was a goodbye to all the people that helped me out and supported me. And a warning to those that still take Leo seriously. He’s a joke now. Watch his latest video.  It has nothing to do with my ego. There’s no reason for me not to respond to you, since I’m just warning people.

>Any claims made on this channel are meant to be verified by the viewer for him or her self without turning them into dogma.

thats a dangerous thing to tell your viewers. They will pursue awakening full throttle as they have to verify if what he is saying is true. I can only imagine what damage that would cause to the sheep on this forum. Which most of the people here are. 

Just now, Mongu9719 said:

your just proving my point. It was a goodbye to all the people that helped me out and supported me. And a warning to those that still take Leo seriously. He’s a joke now. Watch his latest video.  It has nothing to do with my ego. There’s no reason for me not to respond to you, since I’m just warning people.

Just because Leo decides to use DMT doesn't mean you have to, and it also doesn't mean that the teachings he gives for free aren't useful. ( I know this is what caused the argument that lead to this escalation )

Just forget it and move on, no point leaving Actualized forever!

No one is saying you have to follow blindly, or disregard everyone else's teachings for Leo's. Not even Leo has said that!

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

If this were really a cult, you couldn't leave as easily. It's just an online forum.

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

@SamueLSD Didn’t you watch his most recent videos? Seriously you need to inform yourself before opening your mouth. He claims that 5meo is the only useful tool and if you do anything else you are wasting your time. In the same video he says he has major health problems and that injecting drugs up his anus will solve those issues. He claims that he is above all enlightened people on planet earth and says he will not stop pursuing awakening even though it is endless. His diet is just raw foods, and he tells viewers to eat the same way. He’s running expirements on himself and thinks he has a 100% success rate which is impossible. He won’t accept that he made a mistake and he spreads these ideas with absolute conviction even though they are tenuous at best. He has a young impressionable  audience and he doesn’t understand what he’s doing. It’s seriously extreme and unhealthy.

let it go, despite being in the „gentleman’s club“ a personal grudge for being kicked out is hurt ego stuff. one of the main reasons why this forum is interesting is because it gives you the chance to overcome authority problems - godspeed ladies (where the heck did i take up this godspeed stuff...i guess it means, take the time you need, or sth like that). another thing i would overthink, is why now and not then.

Edited by remember

1 minute ago, Mongu9719 said:

@SamueLSD Didn’t you watch his most recent videos? Seriously you need to inform yourself before opening your mouth. He claims that 5meo is the only useful tool and if you do anything else you are wasting your time. In the same video he says he has major health problems and that injecting drugs up his anus will solve those issues. He claims that he is above all enlightened people on planet earth and says he will not stop pursuing awakening even though it is endless. His diet is just raw foods, and he tells viewers to eat the same way. He’s running expirements on himself and thinks he has a 100% success rate which is impossible. He won’t accept that he made a mistake and he spreads these ideas with absolute conviction even though they are tenuous at best. He has a young impressionable  audience and he doesn’t understand what he’s doing. It’s seriously extreme and unhealthy.

Then don't follow that path. There is still plenty of other videos and insights that are useful that don't even involve psychedelics.

I have a question for you; have you done some serious experimentation with similar drugs such as LSD or Psilocybin? 

@Mongu9719 Your ego is getting the best of you cause you got kicked and didn't like it. Yeah, I don't think you should have gotten kicked either, but now you're just making stuff up out of anger. Good luck on your journey for truth.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@SamueLSD You just ignored what I was trying to tell you. He is literally claiming godhood and superiority over all other humans and claiming that any other method besides 5meo will not work. He said all other spiritual teachers are scammers. His diet is extreme. He says all food except a raw diet are garbage. His audience is impressionable and he speaks with authority even if he doesn’t have any. What a joke.

@Osaid or are you just avoiding the issue by claiming that my ego is getting in the way and that im getting angry. I am the most selfless person you will ever meet. It shouldn’t be too hard for you to accept that because Leo has made the exact claim himself. The sheep on this forum claim projection and ego whenever a valid issue is brought up. It’s hilarious at this point.

@Mongu9719 he said similar stuff since a while.

the raw food diet is a lie you tell yourself to have heard, he didn’t say that - you repeated that the second time to give misinformation. 

if you are such a devil then why do you have a problem with egos pointed out - saying sheep are devils and devils are sheep does not bring a turn around - neither for you nor for the other people you test.

Edited by remember