EternalForest

Dealing with Impermanence

12 posts in this topic

Rewatching Understanding Impermanence right now after doing some deep contemplation on the state of physical media and data all being impermanent. No matter what the disc, the record, the hard drive, the book, no matter what, all human knowledge will eventually be destroyed, as well as all physical records of our existence. For some reason, this is a harder truth for me to accept than death itself. Because the human body itself is a naturally impermanent thing, but its hard to accept that even everything human body does, writes, records, creates or impacts will also die...

That is the beauty of infinity, if the fractal stopped it wouldn't be infinity, it keeps on abstracting eternally. That fractal is you, god, going threw itself. Right now one is attched to the human identiy, and it's hard not to be. The ego is using awareness for its survival needs, but awareness, conciousness is more powerful then the ego, expand and awaken to its power and see. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@EternalForest You’re too set up focused. Balance it out with some punchline. All human knowledge never existed to begin with. Reality only points to how mind-blowingly beautiful you are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It is hard... it was been hard for me as well. But on the other hand, this deep recognition of impermanence imbues my life, relationships, and experience as this human with deep, DEEP, reverence and appreciation. Consider how unique what this life really is, and consider how it will be gone forever. Never forget how precious what you have is, because as you’re fully feeling, it is never coming back. 

@EternalForest

Because to create is to destroy, they are the same. To build a wooden table you must chop down a tree. 

@OctagonOctopus But you can't really lose resources when it comes to consciousness. The law of conversation of matter states that things are not created or destroyed, only morphed.

1 hour ago, EternalForest said:

The law of conversation of matter states that

Conservation of matter you may have meant to say. Unless your talking about Spooky action at a distance. In that case conversation of matter would be an appropriate way of describing it..:) But as far as consciousness morphing itself into reality take for example what science referrers to as the double slit experiment. A conscious observer "morphing" a wave into a particle. Then when the particle is outside the view of conscious observation it returns to a wave. Or maybe better to say it returns to the Absolute. But either way you look at it "you" as the conscious observer are primary to the existence of "physical" reality.

8 hours ago, EternalForest said:

@OctagonOctopus But you can't really lose resources when it comes to consciousness. The law of conversation of matter states that things are not created or destroyed, only morphed.

That is one way to look at it, from a scientific perspective. Nothing was ever lost, or ever added
Everything is constantly changing and is all the same thing, consciousness. There is the illusion of seperation, really the table is the tree the tree is the water, sunlight, and nutrents from the soil... This splits off into a web of infinite loops. Infinite perspectives of the same thing. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

On 26/02/2020 at 9:57 PM, EternalForest said:

Rewatching Understanding Impermanence right now after doing some deep contemplation on the state of physical media and data all being impermanent. No matter what the disc, the record, the hard drive, the book, no matter what, all human knowledge will eventually be destroyed, as well as all physical records of our existence. For some reason, this is a harder truth for me to accept than death itself. Because the human body itself is a naturally impermanent thing, but its hard to accept that even everything human body does, writes, records, creates or impacts will also die...

Doesn't this create a sense of freedom in you? It does for me. I can just sit back and enjoy it all for what it is (or really isn't).  

Could be said the freedom lies in discovering the ‘dealing’ is too, the impermanence.  Seriously, it would be easy to miss.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Every single nanosecond that's passing by right now is a little death of the existence. It will never come back. 

Is this a tragedy? 

Meditate on this.