VeganAwake

Empty is freedom

20 posts in this topic

I know this isn't anything new but I wanted to share anyways.

I was laying on my couch feeling so free, so light, so wonderful, so at peace...I questioned where did this feeling come from or what caused it.

Then the word EMPTY popped into my mind....I felt Empty. But not the bad or lacking Empty that most would typically associate Empty with. This is like an Empty Fullness, a Pregnant Nothingness, an Everything and Nothing Emptiness.

It's not having any belief systems, attachments or idea's of the way anything should be.... it's the Wayless Way...or No Way.

I realized, I don't believe in anything except BEING.

And anything and everything is welcomed in BEING.

I would describe it as in natural surrender to what being reveals. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I had to take a large dose of 5meo to experience this.

Dudes nowadays get these realizations just by laying around on couches...

I feel offended

@Barna I get realizations like this every time I wash my hands after a meal. 9_9

Imagine my meditations!

3 hours ago, Barna said:

I had to take a large dose of 5meo to experience this.

Dudes nowadays get these realizations just by laying around on couches...

I feel offended

Hehe....this is very funny ?

I used to take some very good quality liquid LSD at barter fairs back 20 years ago..

Maybe:

20 LSD trips

10 mushroom

1 datura

But apparently 20 years later going vegan overnight was enough of a paradigm shift to Rattle something loose and spark a heavy shift...

That's why I'm VeganAwake(nobody)

?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

16 minutes ago, Barna said:

@VeganAwake Are you able to eat a hamburger to crush your vegan identity?

(I also don't eat meat btw) 

Haha yes I probably could...

At this point after being vegan for over three years I'm more concerned eating meat or dairy will cause me to have the shits or a bowel obstruction or something unfortunate like that...lol ?

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

But apparently 20 years later going vegan overnight was enough of a paradigm shift to Rattle something loose and spark a heavy shift...

How did you go vegan overnight? Did you just simply skip the midnight bacon? :D

52 minutes ago, Barna said:

How did you go vegan overnight? Did you just simply skip the midnight bacon? :D

Yeah I thought that's what vegan was, I just pass on the animal products at night and eat whatever I want during the day... Is this not vegan? 

?

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah I thought that's what vegan was, I just pass on the animal products at night and eat whatever I want during the day... Is this not vegan? 

?

Yeah, because the "whatever you want during the day" is actually also vegan I guess :D

At least that's how it works for me. I eat whatever I want, and that's exactly why I eat vegetarian food :)

2 hours ago, Barna said:

Yeah, because the "whatever you want during the day" is actually also vegan I guess :D

At least that's how it works for me. I eat whatever I want, and that's exactly why I eat vegetarian food :)

Haha we are funny...

I'm seriously trying to transition back to a whole food vegan diet.

I've gained like 25 lb eating vegan junk food... here in California they have the Beyond burger at Carl's jr, and now Beyond sausage biscuit. Del Taco has the beyond meat for all of their burritos and tacos now and they have a delicious California epic burrito with french fries in it and guacamole. And then of course Burger King down the street has the impossible Burger and I can pretty much order anything vegetarian from Taco Bell.

Help lol ?

2 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

What is Being?

Hi,

Being is the opposite of seeking.

Being is what is left when it is recognized there's nowhere to go nothing to do and no one to be..

Being is what is already the case, but it's what's recognized after the illusory sense of self crumbles away and THIS is all that remains. The egoic self agenda is eliminated.

Being = THIS

THIS = Being

Being is all there is, everything else is unknowable ❤

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Hi,

Being is the opposite of seeking.

Being is seeking; seeking is being

Being is what is left when it is recognized there's nowhere to go nothing to do and no one to be..

Being is what is. Being is recognized when going somewhere and doing everything to be.

Being is what is already the case, but it's what's recognized after the illusory sense of self crumbles away and THIS is all that remains. The egoic self agenda is eliminated.

Being is what is already the case, but is what’s recognized after the sense of no-self crumbles away and THIS is all that remains. You see the egoic self agenda persists until physical death, never separate from Being.

Being = THIS

Being = NOT THIS; Pure formlessness

Being = Not THIS

NOT THIS; Pure formlessness = Being

THIS = Being

Pure consciousness = Being = NOT THIS

Being is all there is, everything else is unknowable ❤

Being is nothing at all, everything is known still Being. 

Everything veganawake wrote is correct but I merely create the italicized texts to point readers to the relativity, mindfuckery, and paradoxical nature of the Absolute. Great pointers all around.

20 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Everything veganawake wrote is correct but I merely create the italicized texts to point readers to the relativity, mindfuckery, and paradoxical nature of the Absolute. Great pointers all around.

I like that...yes THIS is all-encompassing and literally can't exclude anything. It's what's happening.

With that being said, one can point out that although it's all included, does not mean it will produce the same outcome.

For example:

Some people enjoy seeking. And for others it becomes a vicious taskmaster that causes pain and suffering. (satsang after satsang, the constant running on the hamster wheel which only perpetuates that there's something that can be found)

So different interpretations of being can produce different outcomes.

Good material...

17 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

But not the bad or lacking Empty that most would typically associate Empty with. This is like an Empty Fullness

@VeganAwake a picture that i like is a man who is 10 miles below sea level completely submerged. He's just sitting there in the emptiness of deep sea. Nobody is there, none of his friends not his house or anything he knows. 

is he surrounded by nothing? or everything? the water around him is empty but its also full. He is in a place that is both empty and full and both are the same. i like this picture lol

26 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@VeganAwake a picture that i like is a man who is 10 miles below sea level completely submerged. He's just sitting there in the emptiness of deep sea. Nobody is there, none of his friends not his house or anything he knows. 

is he surrounded by nothing? or everything? the water around him is empty but its also full. He is in a place that is both empty and full and both are the same. i like this picture lol

I really like that....?

Here is a clip from Samadhi part 2 (it's not what you think):

"When you realize the center that is everywhere and nowhere, duality 
breaks down, form and emptiness time and the timeless. One could call it a dynamic stillness or a pregnant 
emptiness, within the center of absolute darkness. The Taoist teacher Lao Tse said "Darkness within 
darkness the gateway to all understanding."

@Javfly33