Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joel3102

UFOs - Legit Ted X talk

11 posts in this topic

watch this video discussing the paradigm lock of science and the taboo of investigating these sightings. Who knows whether it’s true or not but it’s analagous to how science views the paranormal or materialism

25 years ago I saw some UFOs at The Death Mountain, we were on our way home from a family trip, and we saw like 5 -10 vehicles that pulled over to the side of the road and their occupants were out of them. We thought that maybe it was an accident. When we pulled over and got out of the car as well we asked what's up, and they pointed at a Big UFO that was floating and moving VERY slowly, no noise what soever. We kept seeing the big UFO and 2 little UFOs came out of the Big UFO. I know you guys don't believe me, I am used to it.

It was like an effing movie 2 little UFOs coming out of the mother ship. The shape of the mother ship was an inverted triangle. We got tired of seeing it and left, then we saw more UFOs this time they looked like they parked at the valley of the mountain, but who knows they might just have been hovering at a very low altitude. We saw the UFOs beneath us.

Whenever I remember this with the family members that were in that car with me, I get the goosebumps, and we tell each other: -''Eff man, that sh@t really happened!''  

Arc

@Arcangelo thank you for sharing, great experience...

did you had any interest in UFOs before this event happened?

what does it mean to you?

1 hour ago, Soulbass said:

did you had any interest in UFOs before this event happened?

Not really, I was 15 yo, my main interest was skateboarding and nirvana (the grunge band) back then.

1 hour ago, Soulbass said:

what does it mean to you?

IDK man.

It means there is something, some sort of technology that allows them to fly or float w/o making a sound?

It means that they are spiritual and that's why they can move the way they do?

It means that they are between the material realm and the spiritual realm and that's why they can move the way they do?

It means that they know physics much better than us so they can bend gravity, light, time and space?

I think they are friendly and that they want to help, and that they will definitely not let us self destruct

Have you guys seen this docu? It's awesome check it out

Anyone watch Bob Lazar on Netflix or his podcast with Joe Rogan? 

Yes I saw the podcast. Have you seen this other docu? Amazing

Enjoy

Alien corpse or it didn't happen! :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes have seen that one

this episode is also great, with the Navy Pilot who saw UFOs whilst flying and the footage has been recorded. There’s been nice real explanation for what it could be and apparently the technology for the way it was able to move doesn’t exist yet 

It’s bound that at least one alien story is real. It’s mainly that people back then rode the bandwagon and it’s now taboo.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Joel3102 Watch the documentary Unacknowledged by Steven Greer. The documentary is 4 hours long but it seems like it gets deleted from youtube.  I saw he was on Joe Rogan podcast, but didn't watch the video. He also has a 16 hour long course on how to make contact with advanced ETs, resulting in theirs crafts materializing in the sky. I made contact with ET's hundreds of times, it's easy, even kids can do it...