Derek White

Update On Jordan Peterson, In ‘Absolute Hell’

51 posts in this topic

Jordan's postmodern belief system that hierarchical myth is more true than the fact of reality because it's more useful didn't work as well as he hoped.

Not to say that he is an example of it but this happening does lead me to wonder if there is ever situations where someone can be driven by forces beyond their control to be so obsessed with their self identity and cannot transcend it without substances.

I don't wish anyone ill will, I hope he has well being in life so that how he treats others and behaves in society is an expression of his healed soul.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL

Jordan's very autobiographical in his representation of self, all in all that's a very healthy disposition and otherwise explains his relationship to identity which isn't a bad or good thing, its just whether its unhealthy or healthy and he seems to have many healthy habits. You have to realise that life has limits of self representation relative to consciousness and how it self governs relative to its equlibrium, its not as simple as saying "oh identity, self its all an illusion so we have to strive for enlightenment". People will become enlightened when they're ready to and they are no worse than someone who is enlightened, in fact in many instances they can be way, way better people, its all about how consciousness relates to the contents of consciousness in the context of this causal evaluation as to whether someone produces good/bad outcomes.

in some sense he reminds me of some of the classical psychologists, and i don’t mean that as a compliment it’s a karmic entanglement. they did probably get some things right but also produced self fulfilling paradoxes to maintain their patriarchal supremacy.

in that sense i would not call his postmodernism postmodern, but premodern.

and this will not end until the moment we understand that we already are leaving postmodernism behind we have to accept that we already are in the twentyfirst century and entering the paradigm of a transfer society. or fall back to where all of this started.

Edited by remember

16 hours ago, Derek White said:

Gulp :/

Yea, he's been a carnivore since April 2018. It seems it has helped his family and many others tremendously. Joe Rogan has also endorsed it.  

@Serotoninluv Considering your expertise in the area of genetics, what do you think about the all carnivore diet?

Here's a video of his daughter: 

i watched that video and tell you she’s a liar. if she had juvenile reumathoid arthritis she would NOT look like that!

maybe she should have called that:  how to become a cannibal.

442F3A7A-6C5F-4C5A-B196-3FC896766036.jpeg

she does not even seem to know what rheumathoid arthritis is. but for her audience that does probably not matter.

Edited by remember

On 2/11/2020 at 0:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

Careful when speculating about another's health. 

I'm reposting this for the people in the back...

...But what if the opposite is true?

Just now, Dwarniel said:

I'm reposting this for the people in the back...

no not in that case - what she puts up there is a pretty bold thesis what she has to prove first in my opinion - as you usually don’t get medication before it’s proven and a lot of people even don’t know what they have until it’s too late.

if someone is lying that boldly i’m not careful it just makes me sad.

@remember As if a disorder only comes in a binary of yes/no.

There are many degrees of every disorder.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@remember As if a disorder only comes in a binary of yes/no.

There are many degrees of every disorder.

yes this one is called my dad is a psychologist disorder, and mine is called: my dad is a doctor and i had some semesters psychology disorder.

i’ve tried to watch some jp stuff and must confess i feel like getting lost in pans labyrinth (ever watched that movie) - did no one ever tell him that it’s possible that he’s just trying to heal himself but somehow stuck because he keeps taking weird conclusions? even thinking that he might does to give a bad example does not lead to a satisfactory exit. i’m not sure if we should count logic into a “modern” achievement, except if we maybe conclude that the greeks are already part of modernism. and if the hypothesis is right that it is a premodernism what he “teaches” i would recommend to everyone who wants to entangle their psyche with his psyche to read the odyssey before so they might have a chance to get out of that again.

and i also wish him a good recovery! i would not wish anybody  to be in his shoes

Edited by remember