Hardkill

Why are you guaranteed to get one girl to sleep with you eventually?

43 posts in this topic

@Arcangelo Do you hold doors? Offer to pump gas? Walk up to a woman with flowers? Come up with something witty off the cuff? 

I was walking out of a gas station a month or so ago and a guy held the door for me, then grabbed his chest and said, "you got to be kidding me"...I said, "whaat??" , he said, "your the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen". ?

Seems like you need to get creative. Get out of your comfort zone. Be memorable.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I did the flowers thing (one red rose that I bought) like 15 years ago when I was in college, I intended to give it to one blonde girl that I had a massive crush on, but she didn't show up that day and i ended up giving it to another girl. 

4 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I did the flowers thing (one red rose that I bought) like 15 years ago when I was in college, I intended to give it to one blonde girl that I had a massive crush on, but she didn't show up that day and i ended up giving it to another girl. 

The biggest mindfuck you're going to encounter in the next 15 years (hopefully) is the reason why you're so bad with girls, is because you've developed an identity around being bad with girls, and you're scared shitless of letting that identity go.

22 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Have you gone after someone of your approximately same age? And relatively same attractiveness level?

Or just young hotties? 

Because to be rejected 200-300 times you are doing something seriously wrong or expecting something you can't get.

Why should that matter? I thought guys are supposed to have the confident mindset that you are worthy of approaching and asking out which ever girls you find the most attractive to you. 

Edited by Hardkill

46 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Why should that matter? I thought guys are supposed to have the confident mindset that you are worthy of approaching and asking out which ever girls you find the most attractive to you. 

Because this is real life and not a story book. I'm just keepin' it real. 

Sure, ask out whomever you'd like. I was just trying to give him advice that may give more success potentially with better odds.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

14 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Because this is real life and not a story book. I'm just keepin' it real. 

Sure, ask out whomever you'd like. I was just trying to give him advice that may give more success potentially with better odds.

Yeah he should ask out some girls that are 6s and 7s to him, but he should also keep asking out more girls that he himself sees as 8s, 9s, and 10s. He may not be getting the 8s, 9s, and 10s yet, but that doesn't actually mean that he shouldn't keep trying to get those girls. Those young hot girls can still be good practice for him until he gets enough skill and confidence to the point of getting those girls he really wants. Also, if he dates someone that sees as ugly, average, or even slightly above average then he's never gonna have a happy dating life.

Now, he could start out just dating and having sex with average women in his life. However, he will eventually and inevitably have shift his mindset towards believing that he can and must date and have sex with only girls he finds to be hot and his type in order to have a truly successful and happy dating life. 

@Hardkill There's actually 2 threads going on about this subject with him and I'm posting in both currently, lol. In the other thread I just recommended he experiment and hit on 1/2 of the woman in the 40 year old group and the other 1/2 woman 20+, since age is a thing with him. He can see if he gets more success with one group over the other, or not. 

Anyways, posting in both threads is making me dizzy. So, I will probably just post on the other thread now.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I thought guys are supposed to have the confident mindset that you are worthy of approaching and asking out which ever girls you find the most attractive to you.

Yes, because you don't know the mind set of that perfect ten right now so you might have a chance. It's all about timing.

@Arcangelo Don't settle! Only women who are incompatible with you will reject you. So if someone rejects you, understand that the two of you are incompatible (for which-ever type of relationship you want). Now if you're getting attracted to incompatible women, that's your issue to work on. I'd suggest channeling your sexual energy and basically getting more creative in life in general (cuz sexual energy is creative energy). Getting to know yourself sexually also helps.

People who tell you to settle have their own shadows. Understand that and don't do it!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

This really sounds like the caste system/class system to me! It's like saying 'You should marry within your caste cuz if you don't, the upper caste will feel fucked over.'

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

This really sounds like the caste system/class system to me! It's like saying 'You should marry within your caste cuz if you don't, the upper caste will feel fucked over.'

To clarify, I'm not saying anyone should do this, in any absolute way. I think I made my point pretty clear that I'm just saying it might increase the chance of a woman responding positively and therefore increase the odds of success, but do what you want. Doesn't matter to me.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Maybe I am hard wired by evolution to seek for fertile girls aged between 25 and 35. I want free sex, evolution wants me to get someone pregnant. Me hooking up with a 28yo: everybody wins!

25 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

No one will ever be out of my league.

Okie dokie, was just trying to help ya out with this-

" I have been rejected like 200-300 times so far."

But, guess your happy with it.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

16 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Okie dokie, was just trying to help ya out with this-

" I have been rejected like 200-300 times so far."

But, guess your happy with it.?

Ouch ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 2/15/2020 at 4:29 PM, Anna1 said:

But, guess your happy with it.

Yes I am very happy because I am doing something about it.

Arc

@Arcangelo Cool beans!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I consider thinking of people in terms of numbers or leagues, to be something people who are poor at relationships do. PS what a weird sentence.

Edited by Spiral

6 hours ago, Spiral said:

I consider thinking of people in terms of numbers or leagues, to be something people who are poor at relationships do.

Well, personally, I've been in the same relationship for 32 years.:P

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?