billiesimon

I'M SPEECHLESS - 1P-LSD - Super SMALL dose - HUGE SHOCKING INSIGHT

18 posts in this topic

I'm floored. I have no words for the magic that Source has created on this Earth, and how much it loves me.

It loves me so much, and I've been ignorant of this energetic umbelical chord I have with it. It's in all of us.

Maybe @Leo Gura can give some insights xD

I've had three psychedelic trips total, and this one is somehow the fourth one, but it's not an actual trip.

DOSE: around 40 ug 1P-LSD, which is almost nothing.

But it has breeded SO MANY INSIGHTS that I'm shocked as hell now.

- Setting: I've taken it while doing my daily activities, mainly because I was curious to see how it affects my daily normal life as a very tiny dose.

I'm shocked guys. My INTENTIONS for this dose was to try to discover PRESENCE and CONNECTION TO SOURCE, as an Ego. I'm not talking about enlightenment.

I've taken a walk along the river, to relax and chill out alone. And then the LSD started pumping in my brain.
- Zero visuals
- Zero high states
- Zero special effects of senses
BUT ASTOUNDING PRESENCE

I was SOOOOO clear and sooo immersed in the magic of the present moment!!!
The river was so magical, so beautiful in ITS NATURAL LOOK, it was my usual sight as a normal person with no psychoactive brain.
Yet the river was so beautiful. The sun was enchanting. The grass was so perfect and green and full. 
Life was STILL. There was NO RUSH. NO ANXIETY. NO PAIN. NOWHERE TO RUN.

At that exact moment, as I was completely enamored by the beauty of the present moment, a beauty I'VE NEVER NOTICED in my everyday chores and walks to the house.... I finally connected with Eckhart Tolle.

YES. NOW I UNDERSTAND. Now I understand why he sits on the bench for an entire day.

Why he speaks so slowly. THERE'S NOWHERE TO RUN. YOU HAVE ETERNITY.

Oh my god, I was genuinely floored. I love Eckhart but.... I've always found hard to understand his attitute to life.

Now I understand. He FEELS the eternal present. 

After a long pleasant walk with zero badass graphics and zero badass sensations, I noticed it.
I noticed it.

I forgot all my past. 
And all my possible futures.

There WAS NO PAST!! OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! 

I literally lost the memory of my past for several minutes!!!! It felt like being a child again!!!!

And then, after this , the final MAGIC OF PRESENCE.

I was walking towards my house and a group of kids (I'm 30) walks towards me and I'm peacefully walking in total bliss without noticing them.

They are happy too, and we seemed to be doomed to crash into eachother.

Then the magic happens.

I literally feel a magical force moving with love my feet and body to avoid the happy children, and we literally cross eachother gracefully like a dance.

Normally I would have felt nervous about crashing into them or hurting them, because they appeared out of nowhere.

I literally felt Source gently moving my body such as to avoid MY and THEIR BLISS from being disrupted.

I got back at home in a state of total happiness and childlike fullfillment. 
"I am so pure. I am so innocent now. WOW!!! The infinite source is ACTUALLY giving me life force, and guiding me, and I've NEVER NOTICED it my entire life!!!

The last insight is that I've also noticed a strong river of energy (prana) moving through my spine (I practice the chakras when meditating usually).

I've never felt the energy of prana in my normal life, only sometimes in meditation.

It was so INSANE!!! I was feeling an immense stream of FREE ENERGY coming directly from the source, just for me.

Because Source loves me. Yes. It loves me. And now I've started to listen to it. I'm so addicted to source energy now.

I want to listen more. Thanks.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@billiesimon “The hiiiiillllss are aliiiiive, with the sound of muuussiiiic’ ?♥️

xD:D:)

Inquire in the now.

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@billiesimon “The hiiiiillllss are aliiiiive, with the sound of muuussiiiic’ ?♥️

I have never seen that movie, did it age well?

@Mafortu It’s kind of about bustin out of the matrix, being the beauty that is. I was picturing billiesimon twirling in the hills, arms extended, carefree. Lol 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Bro, I'm so happy for you. I also have had a couple of intense connection to the source in low doses like that of psychs. The most important thing is intention, how purified you are to receive the love of the source... Having a meditation practice definitely helps, don't stop doing it!

And By the way, feel it now, because you are IT! You deserve this stillness all the time! Start recognizing yourself ;)

Complete Liberation is the decision of the Creator to cut all kind of identification, including with the creation itself. With no entanglement of any kind towards anything, it can truly enjoy it and even dissolve completely if that is the wish. May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Bro, I'm so happy for you. I also have had a couple of intense connection to the source in low doses like that of psychs. The most important thing is intention, how purified you are to receive the love of the source... Having a meditation practice definitely helps, don't stop doing it!

And By the way, feel it now, because you are IT! You deserve this stillness all the time! Start recognizing yourself ;)

Thanks! This experience definitely taught me to better value myself anf my present moment :)

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon It's awesome that you resonate so well with psychedelics. They can be a super powerful tool for some. Sometimes I feel like they are like a magic wand for me and my own personal enlightenment teacher. . . And to enter the realm you did on a low 40ug dose suggests you may have some abilities. 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@billiesimon It's awesome that you resonate so well with psychedelics. They can be a super powerful tool for some. Sometimes I feel like they are like a magic wand for me and my own personal enlightenment teacher. . . And to enter the realm you did on a low 40ug dose suggests you may have some abilities. 

I'm shocked by this because all the reports I've read on reddit tell that 40-50 ug just give you a weird sensation and that's all. To me it was insane, it released all my stream of prana connected to Source. There were moments in this semi-trip (I wasn't even tripping but in my normal ego) where I was feeling literally fed and nurtured by Source, and I was as happy as a child. At the end I also cried some cleansing tears :o

If you want, read my previous trip, which was a literal explosion of Love for the Earth, it's the thread previous to this one :) 
It was 175 ug of 1p-lsd, and it triggered an explosive ecsasy of passionate Love in me :x

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon I just read your other trip reports. You are resonating strongly with psychedelics right out of the gate. You likely have natural resonance. It looks like they are raising your energy in a pure way. . . They could be a really powerful tool for you. It seems all 4-5 of your trips had a love theme - which is awesome. And some signs of high level empathy. . . There are all sorts of "facets" psychedelics can help unlock and explore. 

It's not uncommon for someone with naturally strong resonance with psyches to have their baseline energetic level increased - and to become more sensitive to low doses. It happened to me too. 

If you want to explore more, you might try a new setting - like out in nature or try a different type of psychedelic.

Give your mind and body time to acclimate, integrate and contemplate to each trip. 

44 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@billiesimon I just read your other trip reports. You are resonating strongly with psychedelics right out of the gate. You likely have natural resonance. It looks like they are raising your energy in a pure way. . . They could be a really powerful tool for you. It seems all 4-5 of your trips had a love theme - which is awesome. And some signs of high level empathy. . . There are all sorts of "facets" psychedelics can help unlock and explore. 

It's not uncommon for someone with naturally strong resonance with psyches to have their baseline energetic level increased - and to become more sensitive to low doses. It happened to me too. 

If you want to explore more, you might try a new setting - like out in nature or try a different type of psychedelic.

Give your mind and body time to acclimate, integrate and contemplate to each trip. 

So you are naturally gifted for psycheds, right? I appreciate your suggestions :)

I am a natural empath and I also have huge passion for emotions (I'm easily moved by emotions). 

After the 3td trip I've kept this identification with masculine Love power as my own power, it resonates with me so much, that it has increased my self esteem a lot :x as a boy I was ashamed of my passionate heart and now I'm claiming it back thanks to that trip. It was soooooo intense and raging, it was like Spiritual Love was my warrior nature, I felt like a tribal hero charged up with masculine Love and Pure heart ???

I'm planning on trying out some ayahuasca-related plant, which is perfectly legal in Italy here ?

I was dreaming of trying it in an open field, alone, on a sunny say :) I'm also interested in learning how to bend reality with mind, on psychs. I would like to see if I can master imagination to shape reality ?

Inquire in the now.

19 hours ago, billiesimon said:

So you are naturally gifted for psycheds, right? 

Psychedelics have revealed a lot to me. Much more than I could have originally imaged.

I am a natural empath and I also have huge passion for emotions (I'm easily moved by emotions). 

I'm a natural empath as well. As I learn and develop more, it seems like there are different types of empathic abilities. Different frequencies on what they are in tune with. I've gone to crazy deep levels of empathy on psyches. Sometimes it also appears when I'm sober. 

After the 3td trip I've kept this identification with masculine Love power as my own power, it resonates with me so much, that it has increased my self esteem a lot :x as a boy I was ashamed of my passionate heart and now I'm claiming it back thanks to that trip.

Thats awesome to hear. I love how something that was once judged as a liability is now realized as an ability.

I'm planning on trying out some ayahuasca-related plant, which is perfectly legal in Italy here 

Tell Mother Aya I said "Hi" :x

I was dreaming of trying it in an open field, alone, on a sunny say :) 

Setting can influence a trip. It can reveal new things.

I'm also interested in learning how to bend reality with mind, on psychs. I would like to see if I can master imagination to shape reality ?

At times, it feels like "superpowers" are revealed. Yet, it doesn't seem like I get to chose what powers arise.

Last year I took a trip with a gal who is an intermediate-level Reiki student. We went to an energy vortex in Sedona, AZ. She was vibrating even before we dosed.  . . .  During the trip she met some type of spirit guide and went to another realm. When she returned, she started crying and said "I can do it myself now. I no longer need anyone else to do it". She advanced a full Reiki level that day. Literally. When she returned, she was immediately advanced a full level. She was able to move energy on her own.

8 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Psychedelics have revealed a lot to me. Much more than I could have originally imaged.

I'm a natural empath as well. As I learn and develop more, it seems like there are different types of empathic abilities. Different frequencies on what they are in tune with. I've gone to crazy deep levels of empathy on psyches. Sometimes it also appears when I'm sober. 

Thats awesome to hear. I love how something that was once judged as a liability is now realized as an ability.

Tell Mother Aya I said "Hi" :x

Ahah xD What's your experience with ayahuasca? Did it clean up all your emotional blockages? 
I'm interested in it exactly because of this :) Yeah, I'm discovering that my hot emotionality is actually my spiritual asset, while in the past it was demonized.

Setting can influence a trip. It can reveal new things.

At times, it feels like "superpowers" are revealed. Yet, it doesn't seem like I get to chose what powers arise.

Last year I took a trip with a gal who is an intermediate-level Reiki student. We went to an energy vortex in Sedona, AZ. She was vibrating even before we dosed.  . . .  During the trip she met some type of spirit guide and went to another realm. When she returned, she started crying and said "I can do it myself now. I no longer need anyone else to do it". She advanced a full Reiki level that day. Literally. When she returned, she was immediately advanced a full level. She was able to move energy on her own.

Amazing :o that's one of the facets of reality manipulation that I'd like to learn. Super amazing :D

Inquire in the now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura I don't understand these weird experiences isn't it better to avoid them best you can and focus on Actuality instead?

Those weird experiences open your rigid mind. Which is crucial in this work.

How can you hope to master consciousness when you don't even want to explore it?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hehee on the video. I like how it balances "real" or "imagined". After the experience, it's easy to get immersed into the serious "realness" of it. Yet it is simultaneously silly "imagination" as well.